Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NFSU2

im about 46% and i have my 420hp celica runnin very nicely...i just bought an evo and supped it up but it needs a 6-speed...anyway i just got the nissan skyline gsr...for the people who have played this game far enough...which one would you pick? evo or skyline?

evo i beat the game with it.
    i suck dick for cock faggots. i love it! my mom also sucks dick for coke but only niggga dick

hmm i might go with the evo then...but anyone try the skyline?

I love the way the Eclipse handles. It slides soooo nice. A little ebrake, and it just slides forever. So controlable.

I wish the dyno showed WHP.

Oldest Honda on HHU.

in this game does awd on the evo make a difference at all?

whats the best car in the game? i dont want to waste my money fixing up a car then trading it in for another one if i can save the parts.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsong6969
    whats the best car in the game? i dont want to waste my money fixing up a car then trading it in for another one if i can save the parts.
    Trueno

Just bought this game last night, i cant beat the first drifting event!

how the fuck do you drift

Quote Originally Posted by HunteR
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsong6969
    Trueno

gtfo

I hate to say it...but skyline =x

the Audi TT is really good too

Quote Originally Posted by Logan
    Just bought this game last night, i cant beat the first drifting event!

how the fuck do you drift

ebrake and big turns,

me personally, I also ebrake way before into a turn and slide the whole thing

soon you will be

drifting is one of my favorites besides drag. u just got to get going fast then hit the handbrake and slide around the turn. for more points when its about to straighten out and stop sliding i turn the other way to keep it sliding. i was getting like 25,000 pt drifts when racing my brother

I never use the handbrake in drifting. I always slow down too much from it and lose my multiplier bonus.
    lol

ive gotten over 100,000 points on one slide on one of the downhill drifts

wait so is the skyline better then the evo?

i went to a nfsu2 forum and they all said the corolla was the fasted car for everything but dragracing and thats the 240sx. im not going to use it because i would rather drive something that looks better and should really be faster

so just use the ebrake for drifting?

but all my 240 has is the stage 1 kit, so its not very fast.

i just find it very hard to build up enough speed in the turns

Quote Originally Posted by Logan
    so just use the ebrake for drifting?

i just find it very hard to build up enough speed in the turns
    yeah the ebrake is the most essential part for drifting...and start usin it for daily turns aswell and if you do it for a while you will get used to it and see that its really good for making tight turns

a good strategy is before a lets say a 90 degree turn comming up...like maybe 200 feet before it...at the same tap the ebrake for a second and shift down a gear and accelerate, once you get your timing down, you will be very good with turns

my 240 only has the first group of stage 1 parts up till nitrous. it dont even have stage 1 brakes and all the stuff after that and i can still drift alright with it

yes you can

i was hitting the nitrous button!

yeah this shit is easy :o

Im at like 50% in the game, and honestly, my trueno handles better than any of my opponents, or any of my other cars. I play on hard, and I get ahead of everyone in the turns. Oversteer in the trueno helps a lot. Only thing the trueno lacks is acceleration and speed, so its close to useless in drags. Everything else it dominates though.

how long till i unlock the evo? the last car i unlocked was the tiberon and hummer. and how come i cant have more then 2 cars? i thought there was 5 slots? i fixed up the escalade alittle but then had to start over cause i traded it in for a hummer because i like how it looks alot more. but now im not trading any more cars in untill i can get the evo so much longer do i have to wait

You got a while to go till you get the evo.

And you can have as many cars as you have sponsorships.

figured out you can use a slow car for drag racing to make it easier like the old one gonna have to try other races and hopefully win more performance upgrades because theres no way i can beat that skyline with the car i have now

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousDX
    Got the serials thanks... now who can email me the crack files? I DL'd the worst copy, lol.
    PM me those pleeeease. The serials.

Thread Information