Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NFSU2

For those of you who wanted to know where all the shops were.

Oldest Honda on HHU.

Anonymous234

Just got the game tonite, anyone up for Online?

Quote Originally Posted by HunteR
    What I dont like in this game as in the last one, is that its not really based on money. The limiting factor is unlocking shit, and you can only have one car. Id much ratehr have it that you just couldnt afford the sweet upgrades, and a bunch of different cars, instead of having to unlock them.

TRUE THAT!!!

and anyway, how the hell do you use the motherfucking Hydraliks?
    -=SweDisH=-

H and J

look at the controls.
    '98 Integra GSR LOST
    '97 Integra Type R #357 SOLD
    '95 BMW///M3 CASH WHORE

did anyone notice this was a four page thread in this forum? awsome!

actually, now its 5 page!
    Anyways H and J will be my keys from now on. Imma go three wheel my tiburon now :D
    -=SweDisH=-

Anonymous234

Im at like 14% and im stuck. Where are all the races????
    There's no one on the map, and all the other spots don't show up...
    It also says Region Completion is at 123% Wtf....

How do I get to the next part?

yo how is the rx7 in the last underground it was the fastest car in the game i got a supra that runs 8's and my civic is close behind it

any body wanna run me online xbox

Im at like 14% and im stuck. Where are all the races????
    There's no one on the map, and all the other spots don't show up...
    It also says Region Completion is at 123% Wtf....
    Rice out your car, run for the DVD cover or mag cover, etc. You HAVE to get your car up to a certain visual rating before you can move on.

If you're out of money, buy an SUV and race it for cash.

Oldest Honda on HHU.

Anonymous234

I have 3 suv's...how do i race it for cash

Have you already done all the races? Or what? I had the same issue when I had just bought the RSX, ran out of races. SO I traded one of my cars for an SUV and went and did specific SUV races (They're listed on the SMS as SUV or something), and used the money to rice out the RSX to get into the next level. If you've done all the SUV races, reverse the process, and run the car races. If you've done all of the above, and still don't have money to rice your car out...damn, don't know what to tell you. You may be stuck.

Oldest Honda on HHU.

i bet you probably X'd some of the stuff on the map...double check...i did that shit rofl...

Beatting URL Races open up other cars BTW

my 448whp and 399 tq evo 8 is tight
    i suck dick for cock faggots. i love it! my mom also sucks dick for coke but only niggga dick

i also have a 558whp and 560tq escalide on 22's YO!
    i suck dick for cock faggots. i love it! my mom also sucks dick for coke but only niggga dick

Been playing this game on and off for a few weeks now. I dont really know what percentage im at. . . Last cars i unlocked was the EVO, Rustang, GTO, 3000GT, and the RX7 i think. . .

Game is fun at times, but also boring at times. There is alot of wasted time on just driving to the other side of the map just to hit up the next race. . i think thats what makes it boring more then anything.

I think this game is just like a polished version on Tokyo Extreme. Its VERY ricey, but its still a pretty fun game. Just time consuming.

I still have to unlock level 3 Engine, Weight Reduction, Turbo, and Nitrous along with the Carbon fiber bullshit, Folding Hoods, and i think theres still a ton of Vinals and Graphics to unlock. The sence of speed has been mildly reduced in this game. It simply dont feel as fast as the first one, so that kinda sucks, it may get better once i have the cars fully upgraded and tuned right.

how do i know how far i am i just unlocked the rsx.. by the way this is for the pc

i beat it today at 67% done hahah

dam it was kinda 2 easy, i guess i missed hella races, and i have to go to race map to play em agian, but my evo is so fast, it's so easy to win, makes it kinda boring, oh whatever

HL2 time?

Anyone got a serial for this? PM it to me please cuz I got the ISO's and the rar didn't include a serial key, how nice.

Mirc EFnet

#serials
    #serialz

i forget witch one, any time u need one, THEY GOT IT ALL!

Got the serials thanks... now who can email me the crack files? I DL'd the worst copy, lol.

How do you find out what % youre at?

F4

my friend had a sick ass black skyline with a perfect rating and hes been raping the game. hes one of those people that saves up for everything and gets it all at once instead of slowly over time. so when he put ALL this shit all on the car and took it out and it got a 10 he had like all these magazines and dvds to do and shit. his phone was ringing off the charger,
    Quote Originally Posted by InfamousDX View Post
    Taylor Swift album of the year -150 TO THE BANKKKKKKKKK $$$$$$

Ahh shit, Im only at 27%.

And I thought I was far.

Thread Information