Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NFSU2

im at 21% and i have been playing for a bit, dam this game is big, it's not 2 bad tho

i really hate street x, it's hella boring, and i don't like the drift it's 2 dam easy, i get like 100,000 points and the computers gets like 42,000 lol
    i suck dick for cock faggots. i love it! my mom also sucks dick for coke but only niggga dick

Cause Redheads are better GVB109's Avatar
    Images

yea streetx sucks, URL is sorta fun, downhill drifting is lame in this game, they totally missed the concept of it. An theres not enough drag yet.
    Actually I was implying that waffles were greater then pancakes, but your logic works too.

Trained in the art of psi Krazed's Avatar
    My Boost technique is strong, you are no match!

im like 21% and i have an is300, supra, but ive been using the celica the most. I have the same mods on the supra and the celica, and the celicas fater and handle way better. I hate the fuckin streetx races, other than that the game is straight as hell. Is it worth doing the suv races? i kinda just skipped getting an suv, didnt realize there was diffrent races for them....? i own on the url though that shit is fun. The vw golf sucks too, i just unlocked that, so far im stickin with my celica. I want a freakin rsx though, that car owned in the first one, i played with that all the way till you got the skyline!

I love StreetX, URL, Circuit, and Sprint. I hate Drifting, Downhill Drifting, and the SUV races. I can't wait to get an STi :D
    lol

Trained in the art of psi Krazed's Avatar
    My Boost technique is strong, you are no match!

i like how they put a timelimit on the drifting now though,and how everyone races at once. thas pretty cool. ive played with the evo completley hooked up on the demo. that was pretty cool. I didnt like the 350 too much though, there better be a fuckin skyline in this shit!!!!!

is there any differnce in xbox and playstation 2? just got an xbox for halo and dont know which system i should get this game for

ya, it's cool, i like the url races, and the down hill drift is mad week.

it's over all a good downloaded game for me, lots of fun
    i suck dick for cock faggots. i love it! my mom also sucks dick for coke but only niggga dick

I like StreetX, Sprint, Srifting, Drag. I always get bored with the Circuits. I fucking love URL. I don't understand why they even put downhill Drift in.

I havn't tried the SUV races yet. I assume you have to drive in the SUV for them to be accessable?

I'm still enjoying my turbo miata. I bought a Audi TT for the hell of it too. Oh, and I got a Escadle as a tow vechile for the miatia

Can anyone confirm that the ITR is still in the game? I want to save my $$$ so I can fully mod it when it's unlocked.
    '98 Integra GSR LOST
    '97 Integra Type R #357 SOLD
    '95 BMW///M3 CASH WHORE

Anyone know if you can SELL your car insted of Trade-In?

Also is there a way to sell your aftermarket parts. I want to put my TT to stock and sell everything.

Oh and Brooke Burke is HOT AS SHIT even in her video game form I'd hit it. Here is what she looks like in real life though.

'98 Integra GSR LOST
    '95 BMW///M3 CASH WHORE

im at 26% just stopped using my 240 and am now using an Audi A3

im at 35% with my civic
    2007 Honda Civic Si

Cause Redheads are better GVB109's Avatar
    Images

the supra is stupid fast, handling sucks tho. So far 240 handles the best, i just want a 7
    Actually I was implying that waffles were greater then pancakes, but your logic works too.

One more ;)

'98 Integra GSR LOST
    '95 BMW///M3 CASH WHORE

Just bought the game tonight.

Using the AE86.

Oldest Honda on HHU.

Can anyone confirm that the ITR is still in the game? I want to save my $$$ so I can fully mod it when it's unlocked.
    I don't think the ITR is in the game, maybe the RSX though.

Anyone know if you can SELL your car insted of Trade-In?

Also is there a way to sell your aftermarket parts. I want to put my TT to stock and sell everything.
    I think you can only trade-in the car and you can't sell the parts you've put on your car either.
    lol

stupid question but how do you find out % completed?
    where the fuck is jayhan? i want his babies

Wthermans, you were right - only the RSX I don't understand why they didn't take the time to code a feature to sell parts/cars! I waste so much money on the upgrades!

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe
    stupid question but how do you find out % completed?
    You push T (defualt key)

I'm at 45% now! I plan on beating it mid Friday.

Here is my RX-7. I'm dumping all my money in to it since there isn't an ITR.

'98 Integra GSR LOST
    '95 BMW///M3 CASH WHORE

No ITR?

I'm returning the game.

I think the first one was better.

Edit:

And I hate what they did to the tail lights. They look fucking gay.

Plus side, I do like the ability to tune your car. Gives it a more simulator like feel. The adition of 'official' track races was cool, too.

Oldest Honda on HHU.

did u guys find all the hidden shops yet?...im still missing one from each city.

ya, i found most of them, the game gets kinda boring after a bit, im at %34 now, and i the TT and it's slow, im going back to the civic, it handels better.

i have

everything stage 2'd

a 240sx,supra,350z,rx7.

My 7 has Stage 3 Suspension, Engine, and ECU. Everything else is still Stage 2. How the fuck am I going to get 10 stars? I think I am going to have to put neons on Oh well, once I do the DVD cover I'll take them off.

I still need to find one shop in Beacon Hill I got the rest.

Did you guys know if you pull up to a "opponents" car and wait for the 2 way smybol to appear you can race them? It's pretty fun but I always lose b/c I hit traffic.
    '98 Integra GSR LOST
    '95 BMW///M3 CASH WHORE

ya I made the mistake of doing my first one on the twisties. I would have a lead but couldn't get enough distance and then I'd crash
    '98 Integra GSR LOST
    '95 BMW///M3 CASH WHORE

Thread Information