Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: NFSU2

Default NFSU2

the fact that u have to put decals on your ride to improve your 10 star rating to go on to the next challenge makes this game RICE as fucking hell
    2007 Honda Civic Si

Default Re: NFSU2

Quote Originally Posted by neosprex
    the fact that u have to put decals on your ride to improve your 10 star rating to go on to the next challenge makes this game RICE as fucking hell
    Meh, you don't need the decals really. They only add like .01 to your visual rating. So far, I've got a nice Blue 240sx with stage 2 upgrades, Black Escalade (really only use it for the SUV races) with stage 2 upgrades, and I just bought a Supra tonight and have all stage 1 upgrades on it. Going to do some more racing in my 240 tomorrow to get money to fix up my Supra. I can't wait to get the STi in the game, although I heard it's near the end with the Skyline.
    lol

Is the DC2 still in the game?

Oldest Honda on HHU.

Ive been playing my ass off for 2 straight days and am only 16% through..the last car Ive unlocked was the sentra and tiburon! :o

when you get more cars in your garage in story mode...do you have to PAY to put upgrades on them that you have on other cars? or can you just go to your garage and add them to the new cars?

i got 24" spinners on my escalade 8)
    2007 Honda Civic Si

ya this game is pretty fun.. im like 1/4 the way through and i still use my 240sx i upgraded the supra equally but it just wasnt as good.
    but ya overall the game is a huge improvement over the last one.. i like the exploration part of it

Them naggers.. they love the white pussy

has anyone found a megalow shop yet? i cant find it
    2007 Honda Civic Si

its right close to the stadium^^

when you get more cars in your garage in story mode...do you have to PAY to put upgrades on them that you have on other cars? or can you just go to your garage and add them to the new cars?
    Yes, it's not like the last one where the upgrades would automatically switch to your new car. For every car you buy, you have to re-buy the upgrades for them. If you sell your car that you have upgraded the shit out of, you lose that money as well.

You are also close to getting the Supra (around 20% completed I think). Which car are you using? I got the 240sx, but everyone else I've talked to swears by the Miata. I tried it on my g/f's profile and it sucks compared to my 240 so far.

ya this game is pretty fun.. im like 1/4 the way through and i still use my 240sx i upgraded the supra equally but it just wasnt as good.
    but ya overall the game is a huge improvement over the last one.. i like the exploration part of it
    Did you put the same upgrades on the Supra as the 240sx? The only downside I've seen to the Supra so far is that it gets VERY tailhappy on low speed turns. The 240 seems more balanced suspesion-wise.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wthermans
    Yes, it's not like the last one where the upgrades would automatically switch to your new car. For every car you buy, you have to re-buy the upgrades for them. If you sell your car that you have upgraded the shit out of, you lose that money as well.

You are also close to getting the Supra (around 20% completed I think). Which car are you using? I got the 240sx, but everyone else I've talked to swears by the Miata. I tried it on my g/f's profile and it sucks compared to my 240 so far.

240sx 4 lyfe!

lol....im really using the 240, I also tested out a miata, and it is lame

Cause Redheads are better GVB109's Avatar
    Images

The miata was the best handling car in part one, alot of people were pissed, so i think they might have changed it because it doesnt drive like it used to. 240 for the first car, then stay with the 7.
    Actually I was implying that waffles were greater then pancakes, but your logic works too.

i got the civic, it handels ok, but it sucks at street X, it's TURBO

248whp not bad 166 tq, they did they research and a si has no torque lol

hey, when it says u have like a photoshop and u don't go, do u lose it?

alot of the races are not even on the map.

it's cool tho, i added decals, but i painted them the same color as the car, so it's not super riced out

the kits are mad ulgy lol
    i suck dick for cock faggots. i love it! my mom also sucks dick for coke but only niggga dick

I have a feeling that SRS is just as good as NFSU2. Am I correct? Or should i go rent NFSU2?
    "As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe and US law does not apply here. ...It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are fucking morons." -- The Pirate Bay

SRS is a peice of shit compared to nfsu2
    2007 Honda Civic Si

Cause Redheads are better GVB109's Avatar
    Images

srs sucks compared to alot of car games
    Actually I was implying that waffles were greater then pancakes, but your logic works too.

fuck that....i thought the first one was good but not enough to buy the second one. GT4 will own all :o

What I dont like in this game as in the last one, is that its not really based on money. The limiting factor is unlocking shit, and you can only have one car. Id much ratehr have it that you just couldnt afford the sweet upgrades, and a bunch of different cars, instead of having to unlock them.

Quote Originally Posted by HunteR
    What I dont like in this game as in the last one, is that its not really based on money. The limiting factor is unlocking shit, and you can only have one car. Id much ratehr have it that you just couldnt afford the sweet upgrades, and a bunch of different cars, instead of having to unlock them.
    wtf dude, i have 6 cars
    2007 Honda Civic Si

Yeah, but you have to get to that point. From the start you can only have 1 car, and you can trade it in for any stock.

i think the whole suv ting is really ricer

protect ya neck

Quote Originally Posted by HunteR
    Yeah, but you have to get to that point. From the start you can only have 1 car, and you can trade it in for any stock.
    its more part of the theme of getting bone stock shit box and working your way up to the top of the rice mound with the same vehicle
    2007 Honda Civic Si

What % are you guys at? I'm at 26%.
    '98 Integra GSR LOST
    '97 Integra Type R #357 SOLD
    '95 BMW///M3 CASH WHORE

Thread Information