Thread: im taking a road trip 2 canada

Default im taking a road trip 2 canada

i have a question will my car be ok up there i am going 2 go up there 4 snowmobling... but i am driving my truck there..but i have heard that the block in my car can crack cuz of the cold...any advice
    Ford Mustang GT Merkur XR4Ti Chrylser Laser Turbo

My cars are"STOCK"
    www.MerkurMidWest.com

hahahahh crack from what the cold?
    where are u planing to driving too? which part of canada?
    and no i doubt it will crack

what part of canada are you going sledding in?

ontraio and triple said i should buy a block heater 4 my car any of you have them on yours
    Ford Mustang GT Merkur XR4Ti Chrylser Laser Turbo

My cars are"STOCK"
    www.MerkurMidWest.com

Don't worry, how cold do you think it is? Actually, there are parts of canada where it is so cold that truckers cannot shut down their engines ever or they will freeze and crack, but that's up there next to alaska, near the north pole. 90% percent of the population lives about an hour within the US border so unless you plan on driving more north than that don't worry about a thing. It's -5C right now.

Quote Originally Posted by AllThr0ttleNoBottle
    ontraio and triple said i should buy a block heater 4 my car any of you have them on yours

Where In Ontario are you heading

where in a cold front right now and its -26 here plus windchill its like -37 (during the day) it was -52 with windchill last night.

its so fucking cold right now eh

It was -41C with the windshielf on friday or thursday last week. I didn't plug my car in, it started after 12 key turns. Not good on motor.

For ALLthrottlenobottle, keep your truck sheltered, out of wind. I'm right on a lake, so its windy and super cold.

Thread Information