Thread: RSX

PERSONALLY I THINK THE RSX IS A SORRY REPLACMENT OF THE INTEGRA..AND WILL NEVER LIVE UP TO THE PERFORMNACE OF THE TYPE R OR EVEN THE GSR. WHY DOES HONDA/ACURA JUST HAVE TO GET RID OF THE BEST CARS THEY MAKE..FIRST THE PRELUDE AND THEN THE INTEGRA..WHY?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: clrkh23a1 on 2002-03-23 23:03 ]</font>

dont be a dick and start a stupid flame war no one wants to be involved in. RSX is a phat car so stoppin railin on it.

RSX is integra dumb ass, they just gave it a new name. Just think of it as being Integra 3? 4? generation

On 2002-03-23 23:02, clrkh23a1 wrote:
    ..AND WILL NEVER LIVE UP TO THE PERFORMNACE OF THE TYPE R OR EVEN THE GSR.
    Ummmm ok, please know WTF ur talking about before u start a flame war dumbass
    1995 Avus Blue E36 BMW ///M3

Powered By Hopes & Dreams B18C5er's Avatar

PERSONALLY I THINK THE RSX IS A SORRY REPLACMENT OF THE INTEGRA..AND WILL NEVER LIVE UP TO THE PERFORMNACE OF THE TYPE R OR EVEN THE GSR.
    <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: clrkh23a1 on 2002-03-23 23:03 ]</font>
    If you look at the specs you will see that the RSX Type-S outperforms the old Integra Type-R and the GSR. And the Japanese Integra Type-R kills all of the above.

clrkh23a1, take this as a lesson to think befor you post... also NEVER use caps (irony i know :grin: ) caps are considered yelling and rude on the internet

I have only seen the rsx about once but i think that it is ugly but fast. I really like integras better but hey they needed a new look.

INTEGRA=RSX you idoits!!!! It's the same car jsut a different name in America. It's just a newer Gen model. It is ugly at first then it grows on you. It is also very fast. Last night at the track an RSX ran a 14.0 :eek: :eek: .

2k1 Prelude
    -AEM CAI/Pulleys -DC Sports Header -Tanabe Racing Medallion -Apexi VAFC -ZEX Kit -ACT Clutch

Yes really, think before you speak. As many have posted above me, the RSX is the next generation of the integra. And how could you not like a car that can produce 200hp out of 4 cylinders? By the way, have you even seen the RSX Type R??? Check that out before you talk anymore. :wink:

ivtec is better because u have an extra letter :oops:

Vtec-Variable Valve Time(And Electronic Lift, correct me if I'm wrong on this, I'm not sure).

I-vtec. same as vtec with the addition of variable cam timing, meaning you can't replace the cam gears, and its proving to be a pain in the ass to break the code for the ecu(egr for you freaks that want to be perfect) and a pain in the ass for forced induction companies. I think it will prove to the users advantage once it is understood by the aftermarket companies. Base RSX only has i-vtec on the intake cam, and not the exhaust cam(or is it the other way around? ). The Type S has it on both cams.

Oh btw. The "I" in I-Vtec I believe stands for Intelligent. Not sure, so don't quote me on that.

PERSONALLY I THINK THE RSX IS A SORRY REPLACMENT OF THE INTEGRA..AND WILL NEVER LIVE UP TO THE PERFORMNACE OF THE TYPE R OR EVEN THE GSR. WHY DOES HONDA/ACURA JUST HAVE TO GET RID OF THE BEST CARS THEY MAKE..FIRST THE PRELUDE AND THEN THE INTEGRA..WHY?
    Oh btw, you ignorant fuck...

For those of you who want to know what i-VTEC is, you can go to this Acura website:

http://www.acura.com/model_rsx/rsx_t...page=ivtectech

It's very informative, and describes i-VTEC to the dot, :grin:

Well, I was close enough. =). Thanks for the link.

Thread Information