Thread: INTEGRA-->NEED ADVICE

Theres a 1991 Acura Integra LS that parks next to my house and its for sale, it doesnt say how much but it is nice. I dont know what engine mods it has but I can see it has a nice tint job, exhaust and sweet rims and piaa lamps. I was wondering if that year and type of integra is any good and would it be worth buying and what petential does it have for some good power gains. I dont know much about honda engines but i dont think they had VTEC in 1991 did they? I love VTEC engines. There fast as hell. any advice would be great. I am stil going to keep my Porcshe too. I am also looking at some Porsche 944T's also. which one would you rather want? A 91 Acura Integra LS or Porsche 944 Turbo? Its a hard choice, both are very good cars in my opinion. I dont ever see any Porsche 944's racing, im the only one I know of.

what are u nuts? get the porsche that car is perfect in all ways suspension is golden from the factory and they make great power.
    i would love to own one of them they are especially better than a 91 teg

I already own a Porsche 944 but I want to get a 944 Turbo. The only problam is there is not much of a aftermarket for Porsche 944
    And a huge aftermarket for Honda

they didnt come out with vetc in itegras till 93 but u cant still slap a turbo on a 91 ls u would be better off that way any way cause the compresion is lower and they have alot more torque so u should be good to go

Id get the Teg if your going to keep your porshe. Id just turbo the porshe you have instead of looking for another one. And like you sadi, the Acuras going to have alot more aftermarket support....not to mention its gotta be alot cheaper to build or replace parts on a Honda than a porshe.

porsche 944 turbo. If you have money, 928 GTS. :wink:

-- '01 YZF R6 -- hit/wrecked 12/20/04
    -- '01 YZF R1 -- Scary
    -- '97 ITR #110 --

VTEC made an appearance in 1992 in the GS-R, which this one is not it sounds like...

porsche > honda

-- '01 YZF R6 -- hit/wrecked 12/20/04
    -- '01 YZF R1 -- Scary
    -- '97 ITR #110 --

Thread Information