Thread: fellow canadians, tell me something

Default fellow canadians, tell me something

what are your life goals?
    what are you planning to do in the future.

i'm planning on living with 3 other people, working wherever pays the most for the least education, driving fast cars and inhaling weed by the pound.

if i am living in a house with my three grreatest friends, with a car in the driveway and another project in the garage, and weed in the house.... i dont see what could make me any happier

Default Re: fellow canadians, tell me something

Quote Originally Posted by Roadside Prophet
    what are your life goals?
    what are you planning to do in the future.

i'm planning on living with 3 other people, working wherever pays the most for the least education, driving fast cars and inhaling weed by the pound.

if i am living in a house with my three grreatest friends, with a car in the driveway and another project in the garage, and weed in the house.... i dont see what could make me any happier
    you are the next messiah!!!

the simple things in life give us the greatest pleasures..
    Weed
    Sex
    and fast cars.. :D :D

well ya, sex, i'll get sex from random dates and shit
    i cant see myself getting married though

who knows, i guess it depends on the woman
    but im gonna live it up before the chance of marraige ever rises

Right now I am working on it. :wink: Minus the weed...

I old the EK for a good amount of coin. Now I'm sittign on some decnte funds and definately enough for a good downpay on an S2000.

But i think I'll hold off.

Take a break from school for a year. Work for about $30K a year. Travel a bit, spend time with the girl, work from 10-6 and work on teh car in teh evening. Nothing beats midnite auto. No not that midnite auto.

Keep a good car for a daily driver (S2K)
    Build a DC2 for the track.

Im pretty close. I'm short for a project car but don't ant one now as I would ratehr have an S2K first.

So i'm overall pretty happy. When I go back to school I may go over to the UK for school.
    Harmless EK.....

Former Mod & OG

Currently my life goals consist of getting drunk, high and getting into collage. Which isn't that hard because i'm going into science at the University of Alberta. You have to be a complete num nuts not to get in there.

Quote Originally Posted by EStreetBalla
    Currently my life goals consist of getting drunk, high and getting into collage. Which isn't that hard because i'm going into science at the University of Alberta. You have to be a complete num nuts not to get in there.
    haha gogs, have you received your conditional acceptance letter from "collage" yet?

Quote Originally Posted by NOStradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by EStreetBalla
    haha gogs, have you received your conditional acceptance letter from "collage" yet?
    You're fuckin right i got my conditional acceptance, and you can suck my chode if you can't respect that bitch

j/k, one love bro

Thread Information