Thread: need cluthes that grab not slip

alright im getting my car out the shop next week and i have to put new cluthes in it cuz the guy who worked on my car fucked my other ones i might as well get the best so whats the best cluthes for a 98 integra type r all stock????????

whats a cluth????
    if your talking about a clutch, which i think you are, act makes some good ones. clutchmasters, etc.

Since when did honda start producing integras with "clutches"(plural)? Anyways, why not get a type-r clutch. That is the car you have. If your gonna supercharge or spray or somethin like that, the act stage 3's and up have a fierce grab. Those things will have sohc civics chirping third. Some of them jolt the whole damn car so be careful what you buy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NoTec on 2002-04-19 02:52 ]</font>

well if u want one that doesnt slip get what i have it has only slipped once (fuckin ray) its an ACT 4 puck with heavy duty pressure plate. and depending on what you have done to your car i can almost gaurentee that it WONT slip, i had a 6 puck before the 4 puck as amatter a fact ive had a ACT clutch in my car at 10,000 miles and now i have over 40,000 miles i will alawys have on in there

the 1st clutch in my car lasted 100,000 miles and i only changed it then cause i felt it needed a fresh one :smile:

i think the question here fellas is do you really need a clutch at all, i mean honestly

Went from the ITR clutch (grips good), to an ACT organic (grips hella good).

I have never tried to slip it on purpose, but it's never slipped on me.
    -- '01 YZF R6 -- hit/wrecked 12/20/04
    -- '01 YZF R1 -- Scary
    -- '97 ITR #110 --

Thread Information