Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 81

Thread: Hot Integra!!!

  1. #1

    Default

    check it out
    [img]./uploads/!cid_X.jpg[/img]


  2. #2

    Default


    [img]./uploads/!cid_X2.jpg[/img]


  3. #3

    Default


    [img]./uploads/!cid_X3.jpg[/img]


  4. #4

    Default

    You are going to get flamed, as well as the car, and I am also for saying this. But I think it's pretty tight.
    blah

  5. #5

    Default

    its got tthousands of dollars of mods in it. those bottles in the trunk, those arent nitrous...they the compressors for teh air bags, nice setup eh?

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default

    thaz so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o pretty...;D...pretty phat...LoL

  8. #8

    Default

    On 2002-04-14 21:26, JpCT wrote:
    its got tthousands of dollars of mods in it. those bottles in the trunk, those arent nitrous...they the compressors for teh air bags, nice setup eh?
    Saftey first :grin: .

  9. #9

    Default

    oh yeah definetly :grin:

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Default

    On 2002-04-15 12:47, integr8 wrote:
    Eeeewwwww!!!
    lol if u dont like that id like to see ur ride haha

  12. #12

    Default

    that is hideous.

  13. #13

    Default

    Safety first? I hope you didn't think that the air bags he was talkin about were the ones that hit you in the face when you get in a wreck.
    blah

  14. #14

    Default

    Goes in the corner and barfs.. What a complete piece of shit! My car looks 100 times better. :grin: and I may add, a stock teg looks a 1000 times better!!

  15. #15

    Default

    Your car is the ugliest piece of shit in the world. You have so much rice that the only race you would win is in a competition for most sales against Uncle Ben.

    Your car is ugly and slow. I laugh at it everytime I see that ugly piece of shit. What a joke your car is. That is a disgrace to integras. I rather have a stock LS then your riced out crap car.

    And your colour sceme is ugly as hell. Sorry mr Bumble Bee, go fly back to your rice nest.

    Queer...
    [img]./uploads/You DeserveASeuzyreforyourpost.gif[/img]

    Rice is something you eat.


  16. #16

    Default

    thats not your car man, i just saw that car on ebaymotors like 3 weeks ago, and i know damn well you didnt buy it, them are the exact same pictures off ebay, you fucking poser. and if it is your show some other pics, like maybye a pic of the engine with so called thousands of mods the car had a cai, and exhaust, not thousands of mods...its people like you that deserve to be shit on. and that car is so riced out anyways why would you even say its yours, that car is UGLY AS SHIT! IF YOU GONNA SAY A CAR IS YOURS AND ITS NOT, DO IT TO A DECENT LOOKING CAR WITH PROOF OF " THOUSANDS OF MODS"!!!!!! RICER.

  17. #17

    Default

    On 2002-04-16 01:12, speedemon69 wrote:
    thats not your car man, i just saw that car on ebaymotors like 3 weeks ago, and i know damn well you didnt buy it, them are the exact same pictures off ebay, you fucking poser. and if it is your show some other pics, like maybye a pic of the engine with so called thousands of mods the car had a cai, and exhaust, not thousands of mods...its people like you that deserve to be shit on. and that car is so riced out anyways why would you even say its yours, that car is UGLY AS SHIT! IF YOU GONNA SAY A CAR IS YOURS AND ITS NOT, DO IT TO A DECENT LOOKING CAR WITH PROOF OF " THOUSANDS OF MODS"!!!!!! RICER.
    i don't think he said it was his car, or did i miss it? i agree it's FUGLY, but i thought he was just posting pics of a car he thought was nice.

  18. #18

    Default

    omg thats one fuckin nasty ass teg i have seen pieces of shit (literally) that look better than that

  19. #19

    Default

    Gosh, even Profile's SLOW GSR looks better then that :grin:
    Just bugging you.
    Rice is something you eat.


  20. #20

    Default

    On 2002-04-15 15:18, JpCT wrote:
    On 2002-04-15 12:47, integr8 wrote:
    Eeeewwwww!!!
    lol if u dont like that id like to see ur ride haha
    Mt rides stock unless you notice the muffler...I dont have to worry about being flamed for being a gayass riceboy.

    But if you want to believe yellow makes everything faster....especially when used on the interior....I DONT want to see your ride.

  21. #21

    Default

    On 2002-04-16 01:12, speedemon69 wrote:
    thats not your car man, i just saw that car on ebaymotors like 3 weeks ago, and i know damn well you didnt buy it, them are the exact same pictures off ebay, you fucking poser. and if it is your show some other pics, like maybye a pic of the engine with so called thousands of mods the car had a cai, and exhaust, not thousands of mods...its people like you that deserve to be shit on. and that car is so riced out anyways why would you even say its yours, that car is UGLY AS SHIT! IF YOU GONNA SAY A CAR IS YOURS AND ITS NOT, DO IT TO A DECENT LOOKING CAR WITH PROOF OF " THOUSANDS OF MODS"!!!!!! RICER.
    Wow! You obviously did you research on EVERYTHING BUT THIS POST!!! In defense of the guy with really bad taste he never said it was his.

  22. #22

    Default

    he's not saying its his car but he certainly made no effort to even hint that it wasn't. i read in the last post these pics were posted in that this car runs a 9.9. which is bullshit if u ask me. you cant run a decent quarter on airbags. sorry. the car sucks.

  23. #23

    Default

    i still think its ugly no matter how much he trys to convince us its gunna be ugly and always will be ugly

  24. #24

    Default

    On 2002-04-16 16:14, Turbogsr.com wrote:
    i still think its ugly no matter how much he trys to convince us its gunna be ugly and always will be ugly

  25. #25

    Default

    you dont think it runs 9's? cmon up to the berlin turnpike watch it fly.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •