Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need a jdm Honda Integra repair manual

Smile need a jdm Honda Integra repair manual

I have a 93 (3rd gen) Honda Integra ZXi 4wd sedan and I'm hunting a factory repair manual that has wiring diagrams and all in it can be pdf or burned onto a cd can also be an original don't really care but my A/C is not working and my mechanic wants me to locate a repair manual to help him diagnose the problem and not just throw parts at the problem already replaced the expansion valve and the receiver drier to no avail (tried the search function on here and google search all last night and some today)

Quote Originally Posted by ushio_kun View Post
    I have a 93 (3rd gen) Honda Integra ZXi 4wd sedan and I'm hunting a factory repair manual that has wiring diagrams and all in it can be pdf or burned onto a cd can also be an original don't really care but my A/C is not working and my mechanic wants me to locate a repair manual to help him diagnose the problem and not just throw parts at the problem already replaced the expansion valve and the receiver drier to no avail (tried the search function on here and google search all last night and some today)
    still looking

Hello, I would like to thank you for this. First of all, I would like to recommend you to have look at the manufacturer site in such case.

Quote Originally Posted by loganriley View Post
    Hello, I would like to thank you for this. First of all, I would like to recommend you to have look at the manufacturer site in such case.
    what?

Where you live? I mean in which area of the USA. My colleague has a manual of Honda Integra and I can share it with you if it's possible in the next few days after confirmation.
    A designer for making new fob cloning samples with experience of 7 years in the US local market.

Quote Originally Posted by janep151 View Post
    Where you live? I mean in which area of the USA. My colleague has a manual of Honda Integra and I can share it with you if it's possible in the next few days after confirmation.
    I'm in North Carolina

Need manual of Honda Integra? If interested please contact me I have it and I'll share a PDF copy of it.
    Copywriter of key duplication market with 6 years of experience.

Have you tried to consult google search? I am sure that it will lead you to a couple of reputable shops that sell car manuals.

I have can't find one that sells a repair manual (something like Chilton or Haynes manuals over here with detailed repair instructions for everything including wiring diagrams for all the systems) for the JDM Integra. I own a 93 Honda Integra ZXi it has a single cam D series is 4wd with auto climate control.

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!

What an intriguing piece of writing, continue to keep writing. How much of an significant document, preserve creating better half. I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

Quote Originally Posted by ushio_kun View Post
    I have can't find one that sells a repair manual (something like Chilton or Haynes manuals over here with detailed repair instructions for everything including wiring diagrams for all the systems) for the JDM Integra. I own a 93 Honda Integra ZXi it has a single cam D series is 4wd with auto climate control.
    Any luck finding one yet?

[QUOTE=Veiveismart;2329027]i have[/QUOTE
    ok how can I get a copy lemme know

Default Важно знать

Остальное так же как и с другим. 2021-2022-2023

Default *аз тема горячая

Умереть за любовь не сложно. Сложно найти любовь, за которую стоит умереть. 2021-2022-2023

Default У меня нет цели здесь кого-то троллить

Иногда момент, который ты так долго ждал, приходит в самое неподходящее время... 2021-2022-2023

Default У меня нет цели здесь кого-то троллить

Стоит хорошо подумать, обращаться ли к другу с просьбой. 2021-2022-2023

Default Назаметку

Ничто так не выдает человека, как то, над чем он смеётся. 2021-2022-2023

Default Лично я ставлю Вас в бан

Нет ничего хуже, чем любить кого-то, кто никогда не перестанет тебя разочаровывать. 2021-2022-2023

Default Хорошо для отношений

Проще расстаться с человеком, чем с иллюзиями на его счёт. 2021-2022-2023

Default Лично я ставлю Вас в бан

Сильные люди не любят свидетелей своей слабости. 2021-2022-2023

Thread Information