Hello everybody it seems I need a bit of help. I own a 1999 Acura Integra LS Non VTEC and I cannot decipher what a part is on the fuel filter. Recently I had to change my heater core and in doing so I broke a plastic piece that has a metal bracket and sits on the side of the fuel filter that resides in a hose. I dont know what this part is called, nor can I find a fuel filter that is the same to the one on my car. I went to Autozone to try and find a fuel filter but it did not have the bracket nor the plastic piece that broke off into the hose.