Thread: ok this is the teg forum

ok this is the teg forum dont fuck it up by posting crap or it will be takin care of accordingly hehe :grin:

i think you should define crap. haha. just in case

no stupid altezza questions
    no questions askin can i beat this can i beat that, how do u double clutch. and no GOD DAMN FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIE QUESTIONS!

nice, thats what i was thinking.

i now declair the teg forum anti rice!
    follow me to rid the werld of nasty ass ricers

ass ricers , haha. i like that

i dunno man ass rice is kinda gross but i think we should just leave it at Ricers

on mtv spring break they made some guy stick a taco in his speedo in his ass run into the ocean, and then some the guy ran into the ocean and some bitch came back and ate the taco for 50 bucks

that is fucking disgusting.

yah i would say thats FUCKING GROSS

I can't wait for Theonethatisgoingtoflameyou to show up again

he fucking regulated

relax there guy im sure hell be here soon

On 2002-03-23 19:05, ^epy wrote:
    I can't wait for Theonethatisgoingtoflameyou to show up again

he fucking regulated

that is GROSS ray!!!
    Lisa
    2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe
    2001 Integra GS

How do you post new forums so that people can answer your questions?

alright i doubt any experts are up at this time of night but if they are then please tell me why in the hell does my car stall ive brought it to the shop i checked it out and everything the guy said its most probably electronical problems...dont know but if anybody has any replys that would be more than enough thank you

On 2002-03-25 03:57, import_dude wrote:
    alright i doubt any experts are up at this time of night but if they are then please tell me why in the hell does my car stall ive brought it to the shop i checked it out and everything the guy said its most probably electronical problems...dont know but if anybody has any replys that would be more than enough thank you
    Check your clutch, it is probally slipping.

On 2002-03-23 18:35, crazyray13 wrote:
    on mtv spring break they made some guy stick a taco in his speedo in his ass run into the ocean, and then some the guy ran into the ocean and some bitch came back and ate the taco for 50 bucks
    haha i just saw that re-run

since this is the "integra post" and all shouldnt people be talking about integras? and no matter how many times you say its not true and try to deny it...an integra IS a rice burner. if you dont like rice burners why dont you go to a redneck camero site or something? then you can have a slow car with too many cylinders and talk about having sex with your sister. i just dont like people fighting...although thats sorta what im doing...hmm...well i dont like it when people have more decals than performance parts on there car...just to make me nuetral...

well you know you have to give credit to where credit is due. a camaro v8 is a fast car out of the box. and will beat ALL stock tegs stock for stock. i dont care what the rest of you say but sometimes even i think twice about racing a firebird of camaro (i am talkin about the newer ones)

Nissan is comming out with alot of new stock cars with high hourse power. Like the altima that has like 250 doens't it

i agree. cameros are fast out of the box. the z28 is a great car. but the thing is...most people dont do anything to those cars. they will just figure that they are fast enough how they are. which may be true depending on your standards. but i love racing domestic cars off of a light. ots great. its usually pretty easy to tell if they have upgraded anything you just have to listen to their engine. thats when i get a little jittery lined up against them. but in most cases all they have is straight pipes that meke their cars loud.

Its amazing that weve kept it Anti-Rice for so long...
    "Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might;..." -Ecclesiastes 9:10

Anyone else read though this whole damn thing to find out that it was an acient topic that has been brought back up?

This sig makes me feel 16 again.

this post is getting out of control... everyone is off topic, and this post is NOT about tegs....

one word.

LOCKED!

:D
    2001 Silver GS-R

Turbo Project in progress

Thread Information