Thread: Pulleys

Do pulleys actually help at all? Can you feel a difference? I have heard nothing but bad things about them. Such as that it will shorten the life of your engine, and that you can not have a system, etc...tell me about your experience with the pulleys.

Use the search button genius. This topic has been posted a lot in the past month.
    blah

gee, thanks for all the great info. I looked through all the other posts, and they did not answer any of the questions. All they ramble on about is what kind they have and how good they look.

im using the unorthodox racing crank pulley...did i feel a diffrence? nope...but then again..you'll never feel anything less than a 10 WHEEL HORSEPOWER GAIN....and you'll never know if it really worked unless u dyno before u put it on..and after u put it on..hope that helps.
    THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS PURPLE HYBRID...PROFILE PURPLE HYBRID...PURPLE PROFILE HYBRID...OH FUCK IT..YOU KNOW ITS ME.

thank you, I appriciate you taking 20 seconds out of your day to give me some information.

Pulley's help but not to much, they underdrive your engine which isn't that great to begin with...But if you can get decent prices on them, go for it...Every little it helps

I've done a little research and I don't think the pulleys are worth it you can do other things like disconnect the AC that you don't have to pay for and will prob help just as much.
    Representin for Xtreme Girlies!!

Underdrive pullys are not worth the money, your odds are, you wont get enough power gain to even notice plus if you use a uderdrive pully ir can make effect your water pump and not cerculate water effectiantly.

Thread Information