Thread: Blackworks Racing Colored Lug Nuts

Default Blackworks Racing Colored Lug Nuts

$65 Shipped !
    BlackWorks 2" extended open end forged AL7075 magnesium alloy lug nuts are for serious racers, and or your extreme weekend enthusiasts. These are available in 12x1.5 thread pitch pattern. All lug nuts are hard anodized for strength and durability. For maximum results use our BlackWorks Extended Wheels Studs.

Built By Notorious
    823 N 7th Ave
    Phoenix AZ 85007
    602-339-0308
    www.BuiltByNotorious.com
    www.BBN-Performance.com

Im getting a 1967 F-250 flatbed back on the road, and was given some Mickey Thompson 16.5" 8x6.5 wheels for it. They seem to fit fine, but I am concerned about the lug nuts not having a lot of thread contact with the studs due to the thicker wheel. The MT wheels are for tapered lug nuts, like the old steel wheels. What are the suggested solutions for this? Thanks

Hi, thanks for the info. Both SX4 alloys summer and Mazda 3 alloys winter fit the car well. Yes, I put a hub ring on the Mazda 3 alloys to fit the 60.1 hub bore. From what I have researched both alloys have a 60 degree taper on the lug nuts.

Im still scratching my head as the lug nuts fit the specification for the SX4 alloy and seem to fit the mazda 3 alloy when I bolted them on for the winter season.

I guess the mechanic has just made me question the lug fit and safety for winter driving...

Certain model hyundai accents or at least the last gen accents have own hubcaps that are held in my lug nuts. They also share the same lug pattern as the yaris

on the hunt for some 9/16 open end lug nuts, if you know of a place please share.
    Yes I already know they will be stupid expensive and over kill probably. my brother has a set on his drag car and they are approved by the NHRA and look fucking killer

Default -

"70xlt"I need the spring clip that holds the lug wrench under the seat. I have the jack handle and mounting bracket but need only the spring clip. Thanks

Thread Information