Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steam IDs

I only play 1.6 and I'm really really good at it. Source to me plays like garbage, but everyone and their mother cheats in 1.6. So meh, Idk.
    Car: 1985 Firebird (12.5 @ 109)

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
    I only play 1.6 and I'm really really good at it. Source to me plays like garbage, but everyone and their mother cheats in 1.6. So meh, Idk.
    I have never played 1.6

Its way more fast paced, better keyboard and mouse response, takes more skill imo. Runs in opengl instead of direct 3d. But I enjoy the game a lot.

i remember playing CS during the WON online era... but i haven't been much of a Steam CS user at all. that was also when TFC was worth a shit and HLDM was actually fun to play.

I played 1.5 and maybe even before that but when source came I jumped on it and never looked back.
    SimHookup.com - Online League Racing

My old laptop never could play 1.6, by the time I got a new computer, CS:S had come out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJn6irt4JDc

Tearing it up early winter/spring of this year

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJn6irt4JDc

Tearing it up early winter/spring of this year
    everything about that vid screams hax.

JURO
    Old Bridge, New Jersey/West Virginia University

a lot of that is very suspect
    too tall

Gimpy, I don't know the first thing about using cheats except I know that there are different variations of wallhack and aimbot. Some of that footage was from the ESEA matches I had running their ESEA Client that monitors every action you do. Plus takes random screen shots during the match and uploads them to their Anti-cheat ESEA server for review. I've played this game since 2000 son, recognize the skills.

Btw: My other 2 videos that I have are up there underneath more videos from this user but the audio was rejected from them . But that kind of shows where I was in 2004-2006 roughly with skill.

EDIT: Also if you care enough I can upload my sick ass inferno match demo where I did pull a lot of crazy shots/clutchs.
    Last edited by Caleb; 12-21-2009 at 12:15 PM.

I played 1.6 and it was meh, I'll just stick to playing source!

ID is ISPKI
    "those are gay as fuck." - FknTkn

"Thanks for your input FknTkn." - Kingkodo

"no prob man." - FknTkn

paxil541

down to play w.e

protect ya neck

enderstylez

Pun was here.

Default Steam IDs

Ive come to realize that its not Steam, but something going on with my PC overall. Ive decided to do a windows reinstallation, and taking the opportunity to upgrade from 32-bit to 64-bit, and Ill consider this a bit of spring cleaning.

Default Steam IDs

These are totally free. No strings attached, you dont even have to play with me. I received the Digital Edition of Talisman for free when I purchased it for myself.
    Id just need your Steam ID to send over to you.

Default Steam IDs

Alex SDU - currently playing COD4:MW & MW3.

Games I play in Steam:
    Day of Defeats: Source
    Counter Strike: Source
    IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
    Battlefield 2
    Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45
    Darkest Hour: Eurore 44-45
    Red Orchestra 2
    Insurgency

I got other games from Steam that I didnt bother to post it here, coz I didnt play them that much.

Default Steam IDs

Post about what you got and, if you want, your thoughts on the games if youve played them yet.

So far, Ive picked up...
    Quake
    Quake 2
    Quake 4
    DOOM 3
    F.E.A.R.
    Hitman: Blood Money

Default Steam IDs

Its pretty much petered out for me, interest wise, as I have a lot of the stuff I want already.

Still I picked up Mad Max for 20 bucks. so 2/3s off.

Not sure when Ill get to it since Im playing Fallout 4 but someday.

Default Steam IDs

I hadnt been on my PC for awhile and when I realized I had been missing the sale I figured Id lost out on some deals. After a few days of looking at the specials Ive realized that there just arent many games I have any interest in that I havent already picked up while on sale in the past.

Default Steam IDs

I have three copies of Talisman: Digital Edition and two copies of the DND Arcade Game chronicles of Mystara. Free to anyone who wants a copy.

Also - Still have a second copy of HL2 if someone wanted it before HL3 is released.

Default Steam IDs

Want a copy of the DnD Arcade Games too? Sent friend request in the short term while I try to figure out if I can send the gift just by the Steam ID. Used to be able to but now it says by email or uses my friends list.

Thread Information