Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LilNykil has a leaking mangina.......

Default LilNykil has a leaking mangina.......

Drip.........drip...........drip.........

SPLAT

this guy is such a faggot

You have 10K post on here, what does that make you?

Hairy palms right?

OMG such a good joke!!!

hope you didnt burn any calories thinking of it

Sure didn't Glad you are concerned.

Oh, and while on your route, please drop me a pizza off.

listen here fat bastard... i realize you had a part in the Austin Powers movies, but that doesn't make you able to say shit about anything or anyone..

and wtf do you mean on my route?? i work at a transmission shop you fucking retard

Oh boi, someone is butt hurt over that one. Hehe, your getting mad over the internet.

Add more bacon on that pizza please.

nah, im just trying to come up with something funny for fun. im bored as fuck, plus i used to deliver pizza back in the day... it was a shit job.

BTW, you dont need anymore bacon.. pretty sure you swallowed 3 pigs for lunch......whole

wow people arguing on the net.....wow
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Iím not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

Them pigs were awesome too. You should have watched as I slit their throat and watched them bleed to death squeeling and such. Pretty fun.

your the one that comes on here thinking you are cool and then when we say your FOS you want to call all of us slow?

Nobody thinks your cool, GTFO
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil View Post
    your the one that comes on here thinking you are cool and then when we say your FOS you want to call all of us slow?

Are you serious with that response? That REALLY makes you look like a walmart greeter with that fucktard answer.

Ahhhhh I think I am cool

Quote Originally Posted by bigd_609s_suthrncuz View Post
    Are you serious with that response? That REALLY makes you look like a walmart greeter with that fucktard answer.

Ahhhhh I think I am cool
    Walmart greeter? You already said that.

Search the internet for some new comebacks
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Walmart greeter? You already said that.

Search the internet for some new comebacks
    Wasn't a come back, I was stating the obvious dumbass. Read what you typed again and let it register how fucking stupid you sound.

Walmart greeter > you

Lightbulb Hmmm...

Ya know, if you have such a big problem with him how about go into another forum, dumbass? The man asked a simple goddamn question and apparently you couldn't read for shit. How about instead of sitting online waiting so you can argue back since it's clear you get your jollies off of it, how about going outside for a change?

*By the way, it's nice to know you think so highly of yourself on a forum site*

Here's something that will make it all clear for everyone
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awww. Your whole family is as fucking stupid as you are. Like I said, bottom of the gene pool.

I post from anywhere. It's called a Blackberry.

Soon, you and your butt brother will not be able to post on this site at all.
    ^Click For Info On Car^

Awww. Your whole family is as fucking stupid as you are. Like I said, bottom of the gene pool.

I post from anywhere. It's called a Blackberry.

Soon, you and your butt brother will not be able to post on this site at all.
    *Anyone can sound like a badass from the safety of their computer*

is this the point where we start emailing ip addresses to anon?

Whats anon?
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

both are banned.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Runner View Post
    is this the point where we start emailing ip addresses to anon?
    Anonymous?
    ^Click For Info On Car^

so much for keeping rule 1
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    FknTkn:this thread has given me so many orgasms its unbelieveable.
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

>>>>>The Award winning, 3x nominated, Greatest Thread in the history of HHU<<<

His bullet was close, I lost my hat. My bullet was closer, he lost his head.

Thread Information