View Poll Results: 2008 HHU Award: Video Game Junkie

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nuklear

    8 17.02%
  • P-SPEC

    3 6.38%
  • Novikane

    10 21.28%
  • Stealth

    7 14.89%
  • GRAV

    19 40.43%
  • Felix

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 32

Thread: 2008 HHU Award: Video Game Junkie

  1. #1

    Exclamation 2008 HHU Award: Video Game Junkie

    So who stays awake until 5am staring at the xbox/ps3/virginsieglerwii?
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

  2. #2

    Default

    Vote for me. I am the video game junkie.
    Why:
    I run 6 game servers across multiple gaming platforms (1 CS:S server hit rank 18 on game-monitor in its span).

    I got 51/51 achievements in Left4Dead within the first week.

    I still have and wear (to the gym) the HL2 t-shirt that I got the day the collector's edition came out. If I'm not playing, I'm typically sitting here doing server work.

    I have absolutely no life because of my knee problems, thus computer gaming and related things fill the void where there was once activity and real life hobby.

    I'm co-leader of a multi-national clan that started in 1999 on Rogue Spear.

    My first online multiplayer gaming experience: Mechwarrior 2.. in 1996. Addiction ensued.

    And the final reason: After reading this you must realize how pathetic my existence is. That said, you should (as an act of charity) vote for me.

    Approved.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novikane View Post
    Vote for me. I am the video game junkie.
    Why:
    I run 6 game servers across multiple gaming platforms (1 CS:S server hit rank 18 on game-monitor in its span).

    I got 51/51 achievements in Left4Dead within the first week.

    I still have and wear (to the gym) the HL2 t-shirt that I got the day the collector's edition came out. If I'm not playing, I'm typically sitting here doing server work.

    I have absolutely no life because of my knee problems, thus computer gaming and related things fill the void where there was once activity and real life hobby.

    I'm co-leader of a multi-national clan that started in 1999 on Rogue Spear.

    My first online multiplayer gaming experience: Mechwarrior 2.. in 1996. Addiction ensued.

    And the final reason: After reading this you must realize how pathetic my existence is. That said, you should (as an act of charity) vote for me.
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    FknTkn:this thread has given me so many orgasms its unbelieveable.
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

    >>>>>The Award winning, 3x nominated, Greatest Thread in the history of HHU<<<


    His bullet was close, I lost my hat. My bullet was closer, he lost his head.

  4. #4

    Default

    seems like only pc stuff

    and damn i forgot about rogue spear. that game was good but i aborted it in favor of CS.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGRaViSmOrSX View Post
    seems like only pc stuff
    Indeed. I prefer more competitive games. Also, knowing I could never aim on a console like I do with a mouse is what keeps me playing PC games.

    Approved.

  6. #6

    Default

    there are more genres than FPS

  7. #7

    Default

    Meh, I never got into MMOs or anything. Except for Shot-Online, and even then at level 80 something I got bored of the game.

    Approved.

  8. #8

    Default

    RTS, Driving, Sports, Music, Action/Adventure

  9. #9

    Default

    the funny thing is that I probably play more video games than all the people on HHU combined.

  10. #10
    Cause Redheads are better GVB109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Billings, MT
    Posts
    5,750
    Images
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigd_609 View Post
    the funny thing is that I probably play more video games than all the people on HHU combined.
    Im right there with you. Do any of these guys even play games...wtf
    Actually I was implying that waffles were greater then pancakes, but your logic works too.

  11. #11

    Default

    i dont think my ps3 has turned off in a few weeks if not a month

    nah but i usually play all during the week and during weekend days. esp during the winter.

    i know i spend waaay too much fucking money on video game shit.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GVB109 View Post
    Im right there with you
    lol remember when I would blast HALO 2 on my surround system. shit was fun. maybe not for you but awesome for me.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGRaViSmOrSX View Post
    i dont think my ps3 has turned off in a few weeks if not a month

    nah but i usually play all during the week and during weekend days. esp during the winter.

    i know i spend waaay too much fucking money on video game shit.
    see if im not on my 360 playing Halo, COD, forza or GOW I'm on my PS3 playing Socom if not on that im playing starcraft or age of empires on my computers/ and i do all this while i be a tard on HHU.

  14. #14

    Default

    yea im currently ripping through gtaiv again trying to whore some trophies

  15. #15

  16. #16
    ಠ_ಠ Stealth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    3BA6urhc7H8piL5ZCpSc1HiSV3EvwWAwd1
    Posts
    57,373
    Images
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigd_609 View Post
    lol remember when I would blast HALO 2 on my surround system. shit was fun. maybe not for you but awesome for me.
    surround sound was a must.

    That shit was such a huge advantage over people.


    I'd love that i could hear people behind me and such.
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

  17. #17

    Default

    for me it was necessary in cs. esp when you're finding people my footsteps

  18. #18

    Default

    Surround for that? Pfft. It's all about the headset there.

    Approved.

  19. #19

    Default

    stef.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible Ayrton Senna

  20. #20
    Super Moderator nuklear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    /forumdisplay.php?f=44
    Posts
    10,650
    Images
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GVB109 View Post
    Im right there with you. Do any of these guys even play games...wtf
    i hope your kidding me.

    Was raiding illidan / archimonde 4 nights a week for months before guilds were in tk
    cal - i cs clan back in the day
    failed grade 11 due to swg
    I multibox in wow
    diablo II consumed me throughout HS pretty much lol
    i own 11 total wow accounts

    not even counting the countless hours spent into every game imaginable that was worth playing since like 90'

    I am the alpha nerd

  21. #21

    Default

    @ that ****** saying we dont play games

  22. #22
    Cause Redheads are better GVB109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Billings, MT
    Posts
    5,750
    Images
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGRaViSmOrSX View Post
    @ that ****** saying we dont play games
    Do they, and they dont, arnt the same Was just a simple question that was answered ^^ up theres
    Actually I was implying that waffles were greater then pancakes, but your logic works too.

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GVB109 View Post
    Do they, and they dont, arnt the same Was just a simple question that was answered ^^ up theres

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuklear View Post
    i hope your kidding me.

    Was raiding illidan / archimonde 4 nights a week for months before guilds were in tk
    cal - i cs clan back in the day
    failed grade 11 due to swg
    I multibox in wow
    diablo II consumed me throughout HS pretty much lol
    i own 11 total wow accounts

    not even counting the countless hours spent into every game imaginable that was worth playing since like 90'

    I am the alpha nerd
    thats weak.

  25. #25

    Default

    and the sad thing is its true. that list is so weak compared to the hours I spend playing.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •