Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hero by day View Post
    i dig that one matt i wish i would of thought of it and put my storm troopers in it.

shot from today

raw?

pm me

I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    FknTkn:this thread has given me so many orgasms its unbelieveable.
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

>>>>>The Award winning, 3x nominated, Greatest Thread in the history of HHU<<<

His bullet was close, I lost my hat. My bullet was closer, he lost his head.

lol thats a dope idea! cam out awesomely!!! good work!!!

just started playing with the two flashes. sucks taking pictures of myself, takes so long to tweak shit and experiment.

here is a shot from tonight. went down to the promenade and took some shots here is a panorama of downtown manhattan.

think i might take a ride in tomorrrow and give this new lens a real workout.

dude thats prolly the BEST picture i have seen from you. its truly amazing. how many shots did that take? i can see 1 for sure, and maybe 2.....how many did it take though you did an amazing job putting them together for sures

great shot grav im jealous of everyone that gets to shoot nyc daily. such an amazing place i would never run out of things to shoot. i love panoramas.

new shot from last night

Quote Originally Posted by civcmatt View Post
    dude thats prolly the BEST picture i have seen from you. its truly amazing. how many shots did that take? i can see 1 for sure, and maybe 2.....how many did it take though you did an amazing job putting them together for sures
    3 shots all together. it was a bit windy so i was worried the tripod was going to move a bit but it was fine.

yesterday in palm springs

Nice shots jeff... amazing

That first girls tattoo is hawt! God damn... She has a rockin body
    It's no different than men and maggots or wolvs fighting dragons. Or men riding dragons throwing wolfs at maggots... We can team up, you and I. We will rise out of the ground ourselves. We'll build our own tripod but ours will have 4 legs.

veloceracing

Stefano, how the fuck do you make a pano?

Went for some CnR tonight and the city was FUCKING BEAUTIFUL as I was heading into the tunnel. Might stop and go to hoboken tommorow to try a pano. My Tripod isn't the greatest though.

Quote Originally Posted by veloceracing View Post
    Stefano, how the fuck do you make a pano?

Went for some CnR tonight and the city was FUCKING BEAUTIFUL as I was heading into the tunnel. Might stop and go to hoboken tommorow to try a pano. My Tripod isn't the greatest though.
    stand in one spot and pan from one side to the other making sure you have enough overlap to connect each pic together in photoshop.

then i just use file->automate->photomerge

then after that i take the final merged pic flatten it and then cut out the biggest amount of the pic as i can leaving as little behind as possible. then do all my post processing on the merged pic.

i went into queens today and went by shea and the whole park/worlds fair area today. when i pulled into the parking lot i realized i left my memory card home

guess i'll have to go back tomorrow.

just kinda playing around today with the new lens...

veloceracing

my attempt at a PANO

less water, more sky and you can go even wider

def might have to truck it to jersey side one day soon.

veloceracing

i took that with a prime 50mm lens. I tried to get too much reflection on the water.

veloceracing

A much larger one I did. Flickr Really cuts them down. I'll have to host this one on my .mac account.

I like the first one. Ibsee what stefabo is saying about the water but I actually like the reflections.
    The second one is too dark I think.
    But I gotta say pretty damn good for your first try! I'm going to have to give this a shot.......and maybe feb photo contest

veloceracing
    Last edited by HunteR; 01-11-2009 at 12:41 AM.

nice velo, also thanks for linking it even on my 20inch dell it was huge!

shot from yesterday it was freezing.

Quote Originally Posted by XGRaViSmOrSX View Post
    here is a shot from tonight. went down to the promenade and took some shots here is a panorama of downtown manhattan.

think i might take a ride in tomorrrow and give this new lens a real workout.
    Nice, you have a higher resolution version of this available?

Quote Originally Posted by HukedUp91Accord View Post
    Nice, you have a higher resolution version of this available?
    what resolution....?

veloceracing

give me the fullsize.

I want to read the EXIF data

Quote Originally Posted by veloceracing View Post
    give me the fullsize.

I want to read the EXIF data
    the final pic was a cut and past from the flattened merged panorama.

but here is the EXIF from on of the series that used all the same setting for each pic:

Quote Originally Posted by Canon XTi
    Make: Canon
    Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi
    Date Time: 2009-01-05T00:07:40-5:00
    Shutter Speed: 4.0 sec
    Exposure Program: Manual
    F-Stop: f/4.0
    Aperture Value: f/4.0

ISO Speed Ratings: 100
    Focal Length: 28.0 mm
    Flash: Did not fire

Metering Mode: Pattern

and if you still want the fullsize lemme know.

Thread Information