Thread: help

Default help

i tried the tutorial things but i still dont know what im doing i can tint the windows and stuff like that but i cant lower the car or change stuff can someone tell me how

Ill try to write out a tutorial on lowering the car, but Im not an expert at writing tutorials.

I use this pic in the tutorial, just because its easy to lower. You can use if if you want.

1) Select a picture of a car you wanna lower.

2) Take the polygonal lasso tool (L) and select the part of the car you want to lower (probably everything above the wheels). . Make sure after you select the outline of the cars bottom, go up to the top of the image with the lasso tool, and outline the top of the image and go around it till you get back to where you started.

3) Now press ctrl+T or edit>free transform and using either the arrow buttons or the mouse move the part you selected down as much as you want. .

Final:

And your done. Hope this helps .

Damn, edited it 4 times to get the pics to work lol.

u see hopw it was done on the edge of the ground where it kinda meets the sky or wall... dont do that... looks like crap... instead bring it down a little go "into the floor" it make it look a little better... the shadows and everything will line up... and the thing with that car is that the place behind the wheel-well wasn't darkened in either... and u might have do do a little shadow work but most of the time it wont matter... the light just comes at a funny ass angle in this pic
    Sig

After examining my pics and your post I still dont see what your talking about lol.

Thread Information