Page 5 of 349 FirstFirst 123456789101112131555105 ... LastLast

Thread: HHU Civic Forum - Off Topic Thread v2

Download Alcohol 120% and mount, like Brian said, the image file (cd iso or whatever you have downloaded) on a virtual disk. This is essentially the same exact thing as having a real disk inserted into your disk drive. You should be able to run the game as if the CD was actually in the drive. I used to do that shit all the time until I was caught for piracy and copyright infringement

Does it have to be a special disk or can it just be a CD-R?
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

You don't actually need a disk at all. Once the image file is mounted/loaded on a virtual device (usually set up by the software) the game should run as if a real CD in the drive would. The image files can be in many different formats such as ISO, MDS, CCD, NRG etc which can be burned to various types of CD/DVD media. When you download a game as an image file, you are basically downloading a digital copy of a CD or DVD rom. I've burned a good chunk of my game collection with Alcohol 120% and PowerISO which support all of your common media like CD-R and DVD-R disks. I would set your burner lower than its max speed to reduce the chance of a write error if you want to make hard copies of each downloaded game.
    Last edited by EXCellR8; 10-26-2008 at 03:53 PM.

So you could mount it on a jump drive and load it on the 360's HD and play it from there?

Your not supposed to get caught pirating stuff. Did they get you for downloading or playing? If they got you for downloading then just spend the $5 to rent and then burn it using some special software.
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil View Post
    So you could mount it on a jump drive and load it on the 360's HD and play it from there?
    I think you can, you just need to download the right version of the game to work with the X360. I haven't tried that but I'm sure it's possible with all the hacks and software that is out there. I do believe that there are even some software apps that support the burning of XBOX games. I'm not sure Alcohol can do that; I don't know what disk formats the 360 is capable of reading, but I'm sure it can be done.

Your not supposed to get caught pirating stuff. Did they get you for downloading or playing? If they got you for downloading then just spend the $5 to rent and then burn it using some special software.
    I think I was caught for both downloading and uploading. This was a while ago but I do remember getting several warnings and threat messages regarding the confiscation of my hard drives :-) I have Comcast as my ISP and I guess they somehow tracked where I was pulling files from. I can no longer do the torrent thing for warez, which i miss doing dearly, but I still have a few connections for copyrighted material. Fucking Comcast, I need a new ISP...

anyone else bored?

(I think this is becoming a theme )
    ^Click For Info On Car^

mounthing and blah....sounds like to much work haha!

i have comcast too! damn them. but thank god i have never been caught,,, not like i do anything illigal though

I have comcast as well. I've downloaded about 100GB of stuff since I got the new computer. I haven't been caught yet :knock on wood: and I've been doing it since 2001 when I used Napster
    ^Click For Info On Car^

haha i remember the Napster days...my brother and i were HOOKED! my dad would get so mad cuz we only had one phone line and this was before cell phones were every two feet. he limited us to only 2 songs a day so that way we werent on the internet all flippin day haha!
    20 mins to download a song...and then it took 45 mins to burn a 13 song CD on my first CD burner.

no i can download an album in 2 mins and burn a DVD in 4 mins.

haha i remember the Napster days...my brother and i were HOOKED! my dad would get so mad cuz we only had one phone line and this was before cell phones were every two feet. he limited us to only 2 songs a day so that way we werent on the internet all flippin day haha!
    20 mins to download a song...and then it took 45 mins to burn a 13 song CD on my first CD burner.

no i can download an album in 2 mins and burn a DVD in 4 mins.

Shit is nuts how it grew. Gotta love technology.

Anyone doing anything fun today?
    ^Click For Info On Car^

hey guys... sorry i've been MIA... been busy getting wasted.
    so i dropped off the new valvestem seals & cam seals for the head. head will be ported, cleaned up, valetrain & new cams will go in.
    cams are gonna be endyn bump-stix. here are some specs:

Intake Valve Lift .481”(12.2174mm) Valve Lash Cold .006”
    Intake Duration 268 Degrees @ 1mm (.040”) Valve Lift
    Exhaust Valve Lift .458”(11.6332mm) Valve Lash Cold .007”
    Exhaust Duration 264 Degrees @ 1mm (.040”) Valve Lift

cams should come in by the end of the week or beginning of next week. then i just gotta wait the this guy to do his thing.
    ~ 2001 Silverstone Metallic Honda S2000

Quote Originally Posted by EXCellR8 View Post
    my little rod broke off

dbl post and this stupid forum won't let me delete it.

my little rod broke off

nice Mike.

Is this all you are going to do to it for now?
    ^Click For Info On Car^

HHU is having some major problems today!

and mike...NICE cant wait to see it

HHU is having some major problems today!

and mike...NICE cant wait to see it

I'm sure they'll get the problems worked out soon.

a123rat
    Honda Tech.

Civic ---(2)'90 3 dr SI---'98 4 dr EX--- '03 2 dr DXG
    Integra---'92 RS 5spd---'95 RS auto
    Accord---'86 DX---'91 EXR
    Prelude---'87 Twin Carb---'89 4WS
    Ridgeline---'09 VP
    The back yard ain't full yet.

The double posting has been going on since early this morning.

Doesn't Boske do the back-up every Sunday night? Might have glitched somehow
    ^Click For Info On Car^

double post anyone???

"bitches love me cause they know that i can rock"

even though it fucking up

I still HHU
    ^Click For Info On Car^

cant get into the lounge....
    time to whore the shit out of the civic forum
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    Yeah, you may as well hang out with the in crowd.

a123rat
    Honda Tech.

Civic ---(2)'90 3 dr SI---'98 4 dr EX--- '03 2 dr DXG
    Integra---'92 RS 5spd---'95 RS auto
    Accord---'86 DX---'91 EXR
    Prelude---'87 Twin Carb---'89 4WS
    Ridgeline---'09 VP
    The back yard ain't full yet.

Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil View Post
    nice Mike.

Is this all you are going to do to it for now?
    what else can i do to it that won't make me completely broke? i'll be getting a toda replica header next.

Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    always good to have you here.
    this forum bs has been pissing me off. we need to nuke whoever is doing this shit.

my little rod broke off

haha omg yeah. fuckin jdm posting like a million times .

I think I'm gonna put the turbo build on hold for...ever. I got a girl and I've been spending all my turbo money on her. So uhh I like it but I don't like it.

Thread Information