Page 4 of 349 FirstFirst 1234567891011121454104 ... LastLast

Thread: HHU Civic Forum - Off Topic Thread v2

we carved a few pumpkins tonight. Thought i'd share

本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

call out to the not doing fucking shit crew! fucking lame!

Quote Originally Posted by civcmatt View Post
    call out to the not doing fucking shit crew! fucking lame!
    THATS ME!!!!!
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

seriously! i get off at 1030....i come home my one roommate and our friend are watching some chick flick on TV..and my other roommates in on his computer. "their aint shit to do" so he went to bed...like NO one is doing anything tonight..tried to contact a few different people and nothing!!!! im up alert and really wanting to do something but there is jack SHIT to do at all! i hate working the night shift!

at my dad texting me at 12 asking if im up....haha but i guess imma go to the Hockey game with him tomorrow night, so thats better at least ill have something to do tomorrow!

Don't do Jack Shit. He might not like it hehe
    ^Click For Info On Car^

i didn't do much last night either... went to a friend's house and got fucked up... the usual...
    ~ 2001 Silverstone Metallic Honda S2000

Quote Originally Posted by EXCellR8 View Post
    my little rod broke off

I went to a haunted house last night at N.E. dragway. Some of the things actually made me jump. After that we watched the races for about an hour and a half. I saw 2 civics that ran under 12 seconds and an integra that ran 10 something I think. 2 supras that couldnt get traction . 3 cars that blew up, a blazer, an s2k, and a cobalt ss. all 3 blew the tranny's . Finally we froze our asses off and went home.

Quote Originally Posted by beatiger1 View Post
    I went to a haunted house last night at N.E. dragway. Some of the things actually made me jump. After that we watched the races for about an hour and a half. I saw 2 civics that ran under 12 seconds and an integra that ran 10 something I think. 2 supras that couldnt get traction . 3 cars that blew up, a blazer, an s2k, and a cobalt ss. all 3 blew the tranny's . Finally we froze our asses off and went home.
    sounds like a good night, i'm trying to get a bunch of friends together to head to CT's scariest haunted house in 07, but no one wants to go.

right now i'm faced with a rather difficult decision...i'm gonna trade in mercenaries two for a new game...i'm not sure if i should get

dead space
    farcry 2
    mid night club LA

dead space seems like a great 3rd person with a good "scary" element which is a huge plus.

farcry 2 looks INSANE and the best bang for buck. apparently the game lasts anywhere from 30-40 hours.

and i've always enjoyed mid night club (except for dub...that kinda blew). this next one looks legit, but that probably has the biggest chance of sucking out of the three.

thoughts?

"bitches love me cause they know that i can rock"

i would go with Dead Space. That game looks fucking awesome.
    ^Click For Info On Car^

i traded all my old stuff...i want the new guitar hero world tour

Dead Space, Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3 will own my life until the end of November when Left 4 Dead comes out. I'll probably be playing that non-stop until Feb when Project Origin (FEAR 2) hits store shelves. Gonna be really busy this winter

i miss the old off topic!

where is everyone?

it's been dead all day

i stopped by the local blockbuster and to my surprise they actually had 2 of the 3 games i wanted to try.

farcry 2 i was a little disappointed in. the action is good, but there's not enough of it...a little too much walking/driving for my taste and the map blows. i hate having to walk around a town like a tourist looking for my next objective. then again, its still early in the game, hopefully it'll pick up.

midnight club is exactly what i'd expect. its fun, but not worth $60. highway racing is cool, i like weaving in and out of traffic, and the graphics look good. they have the interior of the cars matching as well, which i thought was a nice touch for the cockpit view.

dead space is the only game left for me to play until fallout 3, then i'll decide which one to pick up...but it'll probably be dead space, i've yet to hear anything bad about it, and when being compared to resident evil, i'm sure its worth the money.

you guys suck, this place is dead.

Yeah. I have heard that farcry isn't that good. Can't wait to get my 360 and download a ton of new games.
    ^Click For Info On Car^

The new Midnight Club has both a Mustang on the cover and it's based in LA... that's a double void in my book, will NOT play. I'm hearing both good and bad on the new Far Cry... which is really bumming me out; Dead Space is broken on PC I guess. Fucking Fallout better be good or I'm gonna be really pissed off.

it may have a mustang on the cover BUT you're first car is a 240sx (or some vw hatch)

Quote Originally Posted by rick1574 View Post
    it may have a mustang on the cover BUT you're first car is a 240sx (or some vw hatch)
    regardless, it's still in LA

BioShock has finally been released on PS3 for all you Sony fan boys... Gravis

is bioshock any good? i've never played...

Quote Originally Posted by rick1574 View Post
    is bioshock any good? i've never played...
    It's really good but you gotta play it a certain way to enjoy it, as I've found out. You can't just "run-and-gun" your way through the game you gotta play it indirectly and use your surroundings to your advantage. For example, if there is a puddle of gas between you and an enemy and they are charging you. Simply light it on fire with your incinerate plasmid and watch them burn to death I didn't like the game that much at first but that all changed once I went about doing everything correctly and took my time. You just gotta outsmart your foes and use your powers wisely. Fun game.

its probably the same way with farcry and i just haven't gotten there yet.

i'm a "run in and shoot everything to shit" kinda guy when it comes to games. i don't have the patients for waiting it out and shit, lol.

i'm only an hour or so into far cry, hopefully i'll get more into the game.

Yea I used to be that way too, especially since I grew up playing games like Doom and Quake where there's really no strategy required lol. I've become a little more accustomed to games where you need to be smart in order to survive and make the right choices. I still love playing the complete "slaughterfest" of games like FEAR and Half-Life though... I have a lot of fun playing that stuff as well. You just gotta get used to having more options I guess...

hey brian...i tried to download a game and put it onto a hard drive and xfer it over like we talked about...i cant figure it out!

Quote Originally Posted by civcmatt View Post
    hey brian...i tried to download a game and put it onto a hard drive and xfer it over like we talked about...i cant figure it out!
    If I figure it out I'll let you know. I haven't actully done it. I has something to do with mounting it to a disk with special software.....or some shit like that
    ^Click For Info On Car^

Thread Information