Page 3 of 349 FirstFirst 12345678910111353103 ... LastLast

Thread: HHU Civic Forum - Off Topic Thread v2

this thread is definitely not going to be the same as the last....but it loads 5x faster.

Some sequals are just as good as the original.

a123rat
    Honda Tech.

Civic ---(2)'90 3 dr SI---'98 4 dr EX--- '03 2 dr DXG
    Integra---'92 RS 5spd---'95 RS auto
    Accord---'86 DX---'91 EXR
    Prelude---'87 Twin Carb---'89 4WS
    Ridgeline---'09 VP
    The back yard ain't full yet.

man i think im coming down with something. throat is hurting like a bitch and im way tired. so i left work and went home and slept. took a nice nap. ate some dinner overdosed on vitamin C...and am not gonna effing crash before i normally even get off work. hopefully i sleep it off and it goes away so i dont get sick this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by a123rat View Post
    Some sequals are just as good as the original.

本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Point taken, Brian.

Sucks to be sick, Matt...especialy for the weekend.

a123rat
    Honda Tech.

Ridgeline---'09 VP

yeah i hope it goes away! for sure. the worse thing is your throat hurting when you talk for 9 hours a day for work! gay!

Not that "Call center/gay" thing again.

a123rat
    Honda Tech.

Ridgeline---'09 VP

cant get away from the truth
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

i might've found a machine shop. i'm gonna pass by tomorrow and talk to them and see if they can help me with my very specific requests... if not it'll be shipped off to a professional head/manifold porter in california.
    ~ 2001 Silverstone Metallic Honda S2000

Quote Originally Posted by EXCellR8 View Post
    my little rod broke off

It's a long way to the left coast, Mike. Sure would be nie if they can do it local.

a123rat
    Honda Tech.

Ridgeline---'09 VP

I have that damn sore throat too. It fuckin sucks. It started at work and I took some advil and had an orange hoping it would help. I woke up this morning and my throat is hurting more.

Quote Originally Posted by beatiger1 View Post
    I have that damn sore throat too. It fuckin sucks. It started at work and I took some advil and had an orange hoping it would help. I woke up this morning and my throat is hurting more.
    you've got what i had a couple weeks ago...no fun.

that shit stuck with me for about a week and it would keep changing. one day a sore throat, the next a stuffy nose, next would be sinus pressure and a cough.

good luck.

"bitches love me cause they know that i can rock"

Quote Originally Posted by rick1574 View Post
    you've got what i had a couple weeks ago...no fun.

that shit stuck with me for about a week and it would keep changing. one day a sore throat, the next a stuffy nose, next would be sinus pressure and a cough.

good luck.
    well I took some allergy stuff around noon and I'm feeling pretty damn good now haha. I think 4 pills is a little too much. maybe ill try 2 next time.

whats everyones plans for the weekend? I'm working and going to a haunted house tonight if I'm feeling up to it.

I am doing nothing tonight, carving pumpkins Saturday morning then going to a party.

I have had that same cold for a week now and its kicking my ass the cough is what drives me nuts.
    Last edited by Honda_Girl; 10-24-2008 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a123rat View Post
    It's a long way to the left coast, Mike. Sure would be nie if they can do it local.
    i hope so. i'd prefer to talk to someone in person about what i want than to do it over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda_Girl View Post
    I am doing nothing tonight, craving pumpkins Saturday morning then going to a party.

I have had that same cold for a week now and its kicking my ass the cough is what drives me nuts.
    craving pumpkins? ew. i hope you mean carving.

sucks you guys are ill. no winter here so i don't get ill often. maybe once a year.

my little rod broke off

Quote Originally Posted by MiMiK View Post
    i hope so. i'd prefer to talk to someone in person about what i want than to do it over the internet.

sucks you guys are ill. no winter here so i don't get ill often. maybe once a year.
    I never get sick, but what ever. once a year isnt too bad. I think its going away already.

Quote Originally Posted by MiMiK View Post

I was

Stop sucking so much penis and it will stop hurting I kid
    ^Click For Info On Car^

this weekend should be intereting...tonight i'm supposed to work at the call center for my second to last day, but i'm gonna pull a matt and call out. tonight i'm spending some QT with the xbox. i might head to the movies for sav v or pride and glory, not sure yet.

tomorrow i have to work at the bank, then straight to the call center for my last day. after that i'll probably stay in. the g/f and i got into a fight the other day, so my weekend will largely depend on whether she's going to be home or not.

work at the bank on sunday then just football.

Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil View Post
    I stopped when I got a girl. you on the other hand, cant save.

<-- no homo

Penises other than mine scare me hehe
    ^Click For Info On Car^

Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil View Post
    I stopped when I got a girl. you on the other hand, cant save.
    you sucked dick? ew.
    Last edited by MiMiK; 10-24-2008 at 02:38 PM.

my little rod broke off

ALWAYS USE PROTECTION.

just found out my girl is preggo...and when i say girl, i mean one of my tiger barbs

Must of been desperate to hump a fish
    ^Click For Info On Car^

Ouch! Don't be a fool wrap your tool!!!

Thread Information