Page 2 of 349 FirstFirst 123456789101252102 ... LastLast

Thread: HHU Civic Forum - Off Topic Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    i can see what jdm means. the sticky part is kinda cluttered
    I was thinking this earlier, and was going to post something about it, maybe read some feedback, but just plain forgot while doing stuff for school.

I'm just gonna get rid of some stuff now.

so umm this thread sucks .

ibtl

Quote Originally Posted by beatiger1 View Post
    so umm this thread sucks .

ibtl
    you know how I know your gay
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil View Post
    you know how I know your gay
    you know how I know your gay? you gave me your number and asked for mine.

i never asked. I just gave it to errone.
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil View Post
    i never asked. I just gave it to errone.
    haha ok, but you know you want it

aww.. i missed the giant discussion...
    oh well.

my head is still sitting in my celica's trunk... still looking for a good machine shop...
    ~ 2001 Silverstone Metallic Honda S2000

Quote Originally Posted by EXCellR8 View Post
    my little rod broke off

as far as the noob intro section goes, i'm going to edit the first page telling everyone to keep posts about their car and plans for their cars, and for small talk or just general knowledge questions, to come in here and ask them. we can have a mod edit everyone's response to "READ THE FIRST PAGE AND RESPOND AGAIN" for those who don't follow instructions. i would volunteer but i lack mod powers...

i seriously am proposing a 2 part pic thread. 1 thread will be just pics, no comments, the second thread will contain links to each individual members own pics, that people can ask specific questions to for the OP. that way if you're in the mood for seeing some random/general pictures, you can. and if you have questions like "what lip kit is that? what rims are those? what are you lowered on?" you just head to the index, pull up that persons album, and shoot them a questions.

i'll start organizing things and get everything together, i think we should at least give it a shot, if it doesn't work out we can just delete every thing. no harm in trying and it will probably be a better way to organize shit in here.

thoughts?

"bitches love me cause they know that i can rock"

Quote Originally Posted by MiMiK View Post
    aww.. i missed the giant discussion...
    oh well.

my head is still sitting in my celica's trunk... still looking for a good machine shop...
    LOL @ you driving around with a head in your trunk...mafia style

Sounds like a good idea Rick.

I'm going to go through the Integra pic thread and delete all the comments and threads that have pictures that are deleted
    ^Click For Info On Car^

i'll start putting things together when i get to work.

Quote Originally Posted by rick1574 View Post
    as far as the noob intro section goes, i'm going to edit the first page telling everyone to keep posts about their car and plans for their cars, and for small talk or just general knowledge questions, to come in here and ask them. we can have a mod edit everyone's response to "READ THE FIRST PAGE AND RESPOND AGAIN" for those who don't follow instructions. i would volunteer but i lack mod powers...

i seriously am proposing a 2 part pic thread. 1 thread will be just pics, no comments, the second thread will contain links to each individual members own pics, that people can ask specific questions to for the OP. that way if you're in the mood for seeing some random/general pictures, you can. and if you have questions like "what lip kit is that? what rims are those? what are you lowered on?" you just head to the index, pull up that persons album, and shoot them a questions.

i'll start organizing things and get everything together, i think we should at least give it a shot, if it doesn't work out we can just delete every thing. no harm in trying and it will probably be a better way to organize shit in here.

thoughts?
    didnt we have this idea before?? with the build threads???

pretty much.

brian, here are the pics of the clusters that i said i would give you like 2 weeks ago. i'm lazy.

as you can see, the 2nd one has broken fuel & temp gauges. i know the 1st one works but i think the rpm's are off. i don't remember. let me know if you want them.

my little rod broke off

Quote Originally Posted by rick1574 View Post
    LOL @ you driving around with a head in your trunk...mafia style

my little rod broke off

can the fuel and temp gauge needles be fixed?
    ^Click For Info On Car^

doubt it. they're broken off inside.

my little rod broke off

that sucks. Let me talk to the ol' ball and chain
    ^Click For Info On Car^

So I went for my interview at the call center all I can say is FUCK THAT, They want me to work from 11pm to 7am and the pay sucks, I swear that every guy that walks in that place turns gay I didn't see one straight dude there at all.

Call Center FTL!!!!

I told you

Cept I aint gay! I like poon!

Quote Originally Posted by civcmatt View Post
    I told you

Cept I aint gay! I like poon!
    About time we have something in common
    ^Click For Info On Car^

Quote Originally Posted by civcmatt View Post
    didnt we have this idea before?? with the build threads???
    yeah, but i still think its a good idea. just to keep everything categorized. we've been swamped at the bank so i haven't had a chance to get it together, but i'll set it up...you'll see.

i work at a call center... i'm not gay... or am i?

my little rod broke off

Quote Originally Posted by MiMiK View Post
    i work at a call center... i'm not gay... or am i?
    yup.

fag.

alright, just threw up two threads, one for regular pics, the other for links to photo gallerys. i'm going to gather up all the pics i have (and probably take some new ones) to start my own.

i think we should all try it first, get everything set up and see how it goes. if it turns out to be a big flop, then we can just delete it.

Maybe just alittle

J/k

Thread Information