Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 119

Thread: Nice clean STI (whining and crying inside)

  1. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post
    Actually nah, you didnt have to.

    And LOL @ you thinking im talking about hhu meets. I attended like 2? And that was in 2 thousand fucking 3 LOL

    Im talking about my current meets, i do have an FD you know. Attend one one day since you're local and see for yourself.

    As for the girls, i know what i had and what im going to get.

    Its funny how people deny others cause they want to see proof over the net.

    You're right, some things DONT change.
    Bro, theres no logical reason why you wouldnt post your picture after being on this board for years. There is only one reason that makes sense, and i think i stated that already.

    Nobody can prove you went to any FD meets, its your word against nobody. Your are an ugly person with no confidence, or self esteem. Thats basically the bottom fucking line.

    you didnt want to post cuz you dont feel like it... are you seriously serious? Weak breh, weak

    Its a fucking picture...what makes you even more full of shit is the fact that your so anal about posting your picture BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE TO SEE YOU, YET YOU SAY U GO TO MEETS.. LOL, HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK?
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

  2. #27
    Platinum Member 1QWIK7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Secaucus, NJ but my heart is still in ghetto ass JC
    Posts
    12,178

    Default

    Dont know why you're attacking me, i didnt do anything wrong.

    Its one thing to question why i dont post a pic but you're actually sounding mad like i did something wrong to you. I never had a problem with you.

    No i cant prove my rx meets, only thing i can do is just constantly be there waiting for a local hhu guy to pop up and see me. Or i can take pics of the meet.

    I dont know whats the big freaking deal. Im a regular dude. I seen your pic, you're a regular dude too.

    LOL chillax already.

  3. #28

    Default

    Sorry, i didnt mean to attack you, but i think its ridiculous. If your a regular dude, post your pic. thats all.

    Its like your hiding something. Your not in the witness protection program, so just fucking post it.

    I just dont understand why you wouldnt post your pic, but ud go to meets? that doesnt make sense.

    Your obviously afraid of something, and im trying to figure out what it is.

    I promise i wont make fun of you if you post your pic. hell, i have a big nose, and i post.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

  4. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post

    I promise i wont make fun of you if you post your pic. hell, i have a big nose, and i post.
    stfu gonzo i'll rape your mouth

  5. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post
    lol i dont post pics cause i dont want to.

    Cant really understand why this discussion pops up every so often.

    O well, i attend meets, people know me, they know about the jailbait i had and SEEN them too so no need to prove myself.

    And hayden does look good.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    LMFAO at you attending meets. you attended one meet where one person MIGHT have seen you.

    YOu use the same fucking excuse every fucking time. Ive attended meets, people see me, yet nobody has evern fucking seen you.

    you really have no argument here. YOu dont post cuz you dont want to? LOLOLOLOLOL your fucking ugly bro. some things you just cant change in life, i feel bad for you.

    i also call bs on you getting any kind of girls. u dont even have the confidence to post your pic, but u get girls. HA

    SORRY, BUT I HAD TO.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post
    Actually nah, you didnt have to.

    And LOL @ you thinking im talking about hhu meets. I attended like 2? And that was in 2 thousand fucking 3 LOL

    Im talking about my current meets, i do have an FD you know. Attend one one day since you're local and see for yourself.

    As for the girls, i know what i had and what im going to get.

    Its funny how people deny others cause they want to see proof over the net.

    You're right, some things DONT change.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    Bro, theres no logical reason why you wouldnt post your picture after being on this board for years. There is only one reason that makes sense, and i think i stated that already.

    Nobody can prove you went to any FD meets, its your word against nobody. Your are an ugly person with no confidence, or self esteem. Thats basically the bottom fucking line.

    you didnt want to post cuz you dont feel like it... are you seriously serious? Weak breh, weak

    Its a fucking picture...what makes you even more full of shit is the fact that your so anal about posting your picture BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE TO SEE YOU, YET YOU SAY U GO TO MEETS.. LOL, HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post
    Dont know why you're attacking me, i didnt do anything wrong.

    Its one thing to question why i dont post a pic but you're actually sounding mad like i did something wrong to you. I never had a problem with you.

    No i cant prove my rx meets, only thing i can do is just constantly be there waiting for a local hhu guy to pop up and see me. Or i can take pics of the meet.

    I dont know whats the big freaking deal. Im a regular dude. I seen your pic, you're a regular dude too.

    LOL chillax already.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    Sorry, i didnt mean to attack you, but i think its ridiculous. If your a regular dude, post your pic. thats all.

    Its like your hiding something. Your not in the witness protection program, so just fucking post it.

    I just dont understand why you wouldnt post your pic, but ud go to meets? that doesnt make sense.

    Your obviously afraid of something, and im trying to figure out what it is.

    I promise i wont make fun of you if you post your pic. hell, i have a big nose, and i post.
    WE ALWAYS HAVE THIS SAME FUCKING CONVERSATION
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    FknTkn:this thread has given me so many orgasms its unbelieveable.
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

    >>>>>The Award winning, 3x nominated, Greatest Thread in the history of HHU<<<


    His bullet was close, I lost my hat. My bullet was closer, he lost his head.

  6. #31
    Platinum Member 1QWIK7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Secaucus, NJ but my heart is still in ghetto ass JC
    Posts
    12,178

    Default

    I understand your frustration. I am a moron for not posting a pic.

    Its just i dont like pics PERIOD. I dont take pics with my family and if a post a pic here, its HERE FOREVER.

    Someone will save it, chop it. If its a bad pic, then im done. I dont think im photogenic.

    Not saying im ugly, i think im actually cute as per alot of people. I have a baby face. I guess you can say i have low self esteem but i am FAR from ugly.

    Thats why if you come to an rx meet, i WILL BE THERE. Shake my hand, sit in the FD and chat with me.

    Im not a monster, what the fuck

    Im a regular half spic/half flip 17 year old looking nerd. No biggie.

  7. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post

    Im a regular half spic/half flip 17 year old looking nerd. No biggie.
    how is that regular?
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    FknTkn:this thread has given me so many orgasms its unbelieveable.
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

    >>>>>The Award winning, 3x nominated, Greatest Thread in the history of HHU<<<


    His bullet was close, I lost my hat. My bullet was closer, he lost his head.

  8. #33

    Default

    when and where is the next rx meet, im comming and i got 20 u dont show up.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

  9. #34
    Platinum Member 1QWIK7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Secaucus, NJ but my heart is still in ghetto ass JC
    Posts
    12,178

    Default

    Have you been to the phillipines?

    Fine ONE person who IS NOT mixed.

  10. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    when and where is the next rx meet, im comming and i got 20 u dont show up.
    so thats a no to the mouth rape....?

  11. #36

    Default

    LOL, I love you guys.

  12. #37
    Platinum Member 1QWIK7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Secaucus, NJ but my heart is still in ghetto ass JC
    Posts
    12,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    when and where is the next rx meet, im comming and i got 20 u dont show up.
    Ill let you know the day OF the meet. If its raining, i dont go.

    Past 2 weeks has been nice and i was there.

  13. #38

    Default

    who from HHU wants to roll to the rx meet? so we can meet rob
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

  14. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    who from HHU wants to roll to the rx meet? so we can meet rob
    im down. but only to see you

  15. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post
    Have you been to the phillipines?

    Fine ONE person who IS NOT mixed.
    elaborate on spic then

    mexican + flip
    PR + flip
    DR + flip
    spain + flip

    spain + flip > the others
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    FknTkn:this thread has given me so many orgasms its unbelieveable.
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

    >>>>>The Award winning, 3x nominated, Greatest Thread in the history of HHU<<<


    His bullet was close, I lost my hat. My bullet was closer, he lost his head.

  16. #41
    Platinum Member 1QWIK7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Secaucus, NJ but my heart is still in ghetto ass JC
    Posts
    12,178

    Default

    Seriously.

    Its not even a big deal. You just watch.

    These arguments sorta put this pic shit on a pedestal like im god or something.

    Im a regular piece of shit kid. I really wish someone will go.

  17. #42

    Default

    dang.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible Ayrton Senna

  18. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn View Post
    dang.
    speaking of pics wheres my fucking mustache ride and ball tuck/dildo pics

  19. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGRaViSmOrSX View Post
    speaking of pics wheres my fucking mustache ride and ball tuck/dildo pics
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    FknTkn:this thread has given me so many orgasms its unbelieveable.
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

    >>>>>The Award winning, 3x nominated, Greatest Thread in the history of HHU<<<


    His bullet was close, I lost my hat. My bullet was closer, he lost his head.

  20. #45

    Default

    theres a couple (quiet a few) spic/flip kids out here actually. shit, most of my neighborhood is spic/flip. cool peeps. and yeah these spic/flips are mexiphils. the mexiphil girls FTMFW!

    K&N pop charger, underdrive crank pulley, dual exhaust w/ aftermarket mufflers, all around tein springs/tokico illuminas, front/rear upper strut bars, OZ 3 peice wheels on 245/45/17.

  21. #46

  22. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post
    Dont know why you're attacking me, i didnt do anything wrong.

    Its one thing to question why i dont post a pic but you're actually sounding mad like i did something wrong to you. I never had a problem with you.

    No i cant prove my rx meets, only thing i can do is just constantly be there waiting for a local hhu guy to pop up and see me. Or i can take pics of the meet.

    I dont know whats the big freaking deal. Im a regular dude. I seen your pic, you're a regular dude too.

    LOL chillax already.
    If you don't want to post a pic of yourself, fine....but at least have a better reason than "I don't want to"....it's just weird that you don't post a pic because you really don't have any clear reason not to. At least not that you have displayed to us.

    I don't think I can think of a member who has posted on here as long as you without posting a pic of themselves.

    Sorry for being curious.

  23. #48

    Default

    faggots faged up my thread


    fags

  24. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Murder View Post
    faggots faged up my thread


    fags
    lols at your sig


    Pun was here.

  25. #50
    Platinum Member 1QWIK7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Secaucus, NJ but my heart is still in ghetto ass JC
    Posts
    12,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaNish View Post
    If you don't want to post a pic of yourself, fine....but at least have a better reason than "I don't want to"....it's just weird that you don't post a pic because you really don't have any clear reason not to. At least not that you have displayed to us.

    I don't think I can think of a member who has posted on here as long as you without posting a pic of themselves.

    Sorry for being curious.

    My reason for not doing it may seem vague, suspicious and dumb but i already made an alterative for those that actually really care about what i look. For some odd reason, who knows. But like i said, i still attend car meets so im there. I drive a freaking rare car with a personalized plate and people say i hide and dont wanna get recognized? This is funny. I dont like pics of me period. I dont want them taken, i dont want them posted. How hard is it to understand?

    Not like i parade threads saying POST YOUR PIC, when the fact i dont. I mind my business, and chill here, then some person will throw this lame stab at me. It happens like twice a year.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •