Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION FAT_HONDA_GRL

Quote Originally Posted by Honda_Girl View Post

I might be fat but my tits are nice.
    Prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese View Post
    well i guess after seeing your pics, i could prolly get drunk enough and hit it ? i mean, if you were the last person on earth and all, i wouldnt see a problem
    After looking at your pictures!! I don't think well I know I wouldn't hit it even if I was drunk. Even if you were the last person on earth.

Even if you were the last people on earth.
    bitch im like 400lbs lighter then you, how do you consider me people ?

its PERSON, not people
    Last edited by boofthese; 08-27-2008 at 09:20 PM. Reason: added content
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    I知 not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

bitch im like 400lbs lighter then you, how do you consider me people ?

its PERSON, not people
    I don't weigh that much

I might be fat but my tits are nice.
    big, fat, ugly, long, wide, flat. . .. tits are tits . . i want to see them all

do you have any pics of you prior to the whole preggy thing?

I don't weigh that much
    no but i bet you weigh TWICE as much as i do
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today

Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    big, fat, ugly, long, wide, flat. . .. tits are tits . . i want to see them all

do you have any pics of you prior to the whole preggy thing?
    yeah somewhere

no but i bet you weigh TWICE as much as i do
    How much do you weigh?

How much do you weigh?
    Half as much as you

Half as much as you
    no I think you are wrong

prove it what you two weight
    05 Evo VIII
    450whp coming soon

i can almost PROMISE i weigh about half as much as she does

fuck it who cares I weigh 200lbs

i can almost PROMISE i weigh about half as much as she does
    so you weight ah 100lbs
    05 Evo VIII
    450whp coming soon

fuck it who cares I weigh 200lbs
    theres no fucking way

Boof, I am guessing you weight in the 140-150 range? You think she weighs 280-300ish? Not a chance.

280 on a girl is HUGE.

I don't weigh that much
    Compared to what a mac truck?

Look, hondacockslap, nobody here would even be drinking with you at the same party because there is a strict "NO FAT CHICKS" rule at any good parties... which are the only ones we attend (I would assume... at least that's MY rule)... and even if you did get in to one of my parties, it would only be because you had a hot ass friend(s) with you. In which case, they would be the ones getting railed, not your lard ass.

Enigma would probably fuck you, though, he likes fat, hairy, sloppy vagina. How do I know this? Look at his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaaady View Post
    280 on a girl is HUGE.
    she looks big enough ?

Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL View Post

Look, hondacockslap, nobody here would even be drinking with you at the same party because there is a strict "NO FAT CHICKS" rule at any good parties... which are the only ones we attend (I would assume... at least that's MY rule)... and even if you did get in to one of my parties, it would only be because you had a hot ass friend(s) with you. In which case, they would be the ones getting railed, not your lard ass.

Enigma would probably fuck you, though, he likes fat, hairy, sloppy vagina. How do I know this? Look at his face.

$10000 says you would never say anything to my face... so until you arent a 140lb pussy then shut the fuck up

go suck more cock so maybe you will have a beard....made of ballsack hair

I bet he was the kid in High School that got picked on all the time, and now sees a psychiatrist for it.

Surprised your not a cop. Considering most of the losers become one, because they think since they have power they are not losers anymore.
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Oh Oh, take the bet!!!! Go say something and collect that money.

Ive partied with fat chicks. . just because they are over weight dont mean they dont have a fun personality to be around. . .

Im not attracted to it or anything. . i deal with a bit of chub here and there, but i cant do FAT. . still dont mean i wouldnt chill with them. Expecially if they are the one buying drinks

WTF!!!!! I might be alittle over weight but I can still see my feet and my vajajaja. I have went to many of parties and had no problems getting in.

I can't see your vajaj........................................

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaaady View Post
    I can't see your vajaj........................................

I can
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Thread Information