Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 282

Thread: ATTENTION FAT_HONDA_GRL

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    dont get me wrong, id smash the fuck out of your big ass.

    Want to see my big nose?


    Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    you are light years better looking than that pig. I seriously get sick thinking that anyone would be turned on by her.
    **cough** gustav.

    Gotta love Gustav and his giant turd leavin women
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    maybe they should have made you the mod there.... how much do you know about integras?? oh thats right.


    You're the biggest fucking idiot in the world.

  3. #53

    Default

    oh yeah

    quit taking shit so seriously....seriously

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honda_Girl View Post
    Thanxs been working on it, just had a baby so It's been a little hard.
    since you have a kid then you definitely put out. . . That bumps you up a rank in my book

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    oh yeah

    quit taking shit so seriously....seriously
    dude stfu... you are the last one to talk. you should have left a long time ago, too.

  6. #56

    Default

    ^ fuck off you faggot, just because you dont like me in the lounge doesnt mean i dont post other places that people dont hate me..

    quit sucking mathers' dick and get over yourself, its the fucking internet.
    DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK???

    seriously, you guys act like ball hugging faggots all the time.
    I dont care about your feelings, i dont care what you want.
    Im here, fucking deal with it

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    ^ fuck off you faggot, just because you dont like me in the lounge doesnt mean i dont post other places that people dont hate me..

    quit sucking mathers' dick and get over yourself, its the fucking internet.
    DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK???

    seriously, you guys act like ball hugging faggots all the time.
    I dont care about your feelings, i dont care what you want.
    Im here, fucking deal with it





  8. #58

    Default

    thought you might like that..

    i should get 2008 award for most bullshit in EBEEF
    or rather, most time spent in EBEEF
    Last edited by Enigma; 08-27-2008 at 12:47 AM.

  9. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post

    Its about you being a noob and inserting yourself into your forum acting like uve been here for years. Noobs have to take shit, thats just the bottom line. If you didnt want the heat, u should have stayed under the radar and gradually made your presence here.
    I stayed in the Civic area for the first couple years I was on this site. I didn't venture into the lounge until much later.


    I will agree with the guys in this thread though. HondaGirl posts some of the bullshittiest threads i've ever seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    It sucks and as much as I hate to admit it, Batman was right
    ORLY???

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    ^ fuck off you faggot, just because you dont like me in the lounge doesnt mean i dont post other places that people dont hate me..

    quit sucking mathers' dick and get over yourself, its the fucking internet.
    DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK???

    seriously, you guys act like ball hugging faggots all the time.
    I dont care about your feelings, i dont care what you want.
    Im here, fucking deal with it
    No, you look like you have a vagina on your face, actually.

  11. #61

    Default

    Srsly... does enigma not look like a guy you would see on dateline? "Why don't you have a seat... right over therrrrreee....."

    And hondacunt, I would plow your vahhhjj

  12. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL View Post
    No, you look like you have a vagina on your face, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL View Post
    Srsly... does enigma not look like a guy you would see on dateline? "Why don't you have a seat... right over therrrrreee....."

    And hondacunt, I would plow your vahhhjj
    At least he gets vagina in his face, Maybe you should post some pics. I bet you have been on Dateline going after the young ones because that all you can get.

  13. #63

    Default

    LULz... K I will post a pic... hold on... it will be in the other thread in the lounge, though.

  14. #64

    Default

    I will admit I do sometimes post some dumb ass shit. It's gets boring sometimes.

  15. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL View Post
    LULz... K I will post a pic... hold on... it will be in the other thread in the lounge, though.

    ok hold up....I am getting this strange feeling that you are a flaming faggot, you keep posting my pic like i care, so i think you just like looking at me.
    please go whack of, or do what you do but please stop fantasizing about me.
    seriously, you are obviously a queer.


    and vag on face?? please grow the fuck up, sorry you are 14 and have no hair on your face and you like men, but leave me out of it.

  16. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    ok hold up....I am getting this strange feeling that you are a flaming faggot, you keep posting my pic like i care, so i think you just like looking at me.
    please go whack of, or do what you do but please stop fantasizing about me.
    seriously, you are obviously a queer.


    and vag on face?? please grow the fuck up, sorry you are 14 and have no hair on your face and you like men, but leave me out of it.
    Look at this fucking faggot. srsly. look.


  17. #67

    Default

    please tell me your name is not hougan..


    oh look you like being behind guys..














    and how the fuck can you see with your eyes 1 inch apart????













  18. #68

  19. #69

    Default

    NO just annoyed, you keep posting the same picture saying the same thing every time..

    it gets annoying after a while, you will see.. behind every post of yours there will be this from now on


































  20. #70

  21. #71

    Default

    Good way to get yourself banned Efaggotma. LOLz so go ahead and post away. hahahahahahaha

    Let's see how quickly JDM gets annoyed with having to load a page full of the same pic posted 30x's in a row.

    And lawlz at you for getting annoyed. I win.

  22. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL View Post
    Good way to get yourself banned Efaggotma. LOLz so go ahead and post away. hahahahahahaha

    Let's see how quickly JDM gets annoyed with having to load a page full of the same pic posted 30x's in a row.

    And lawlz at you for getting annoyed. I win.
    lulz, u read my mind, i was just about to post

    "enema, ur really pissing me off iwth having to scroll for a half a fucking hour."
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

  23. #73

    Default

    i wont be banned because fof you , fucking faggot





    and shut the fuck up jdm, you act like a fucking idiot, pencil is a queer. he likes looking at guys, thats why he posts my pic in every single thread.
    If i didnt want anyone to see me i would have never posted my pic.

    its not my fault you are stupid

  24. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL View Post


    I don't give a rat's ass about any comments directed towards me... except when they come from Efagma... God I hate him... and his hairy vag-chin.
    Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL View Post


    I don't give a rat's ass about any comments directed towards me... except when they come from Efagma... God I hate him... and his hairy vag-chin.
    Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL View Post


    I don't give a rat's ass about any comments directed towards me... except when they come from Efagma... God I hate him... and his hairy vag-chin.
    Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL View Post


    I don't give a rat's ass about any comments directed towards me... except when they come from Efagma... God I hate him... and his hairy vag-chin.


    Uh yeah, im pretty sure i won a long time ago, this is you crying like a little E- Bitch

  25. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    and shut the fuck up jdm, you act like a fucking idiot
    its not my fault you are stupid
    ban?
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •