Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION FAT_HONDA_GRL

Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil View Post
    to be fair, she joined this forum because she always saw me on wanted something to do on the internet. The internet really isn't fun unless you are interacting with others. That is what the internet was invented for.

Everyone started saying nudes or GTFO, so she retaliated and everyone got all ass hurt. She understands that it's all in fun and that is why she keeps posting.

Its a internet forum and no-one should really take anything serious. Its fun sometimes to talk shit to one another. Especially, if there is nothing to do. The people that actually take any of this serious, needs to get a life (i.e. PENCIL)

I got no problem with anyone here, it's all in good fun.

BTW, PENCIL, if you think her threads are retarded, don't look at them!!!!! Simple as that. No one is forcing you to read them.
    good sport.

and dont worry about pencil looking at her threads, cuz imma delete them all.

lulz.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    Thank you because i was in the process of typing something similar.

Hondacunt, if you think this is about you not posting pictures, your wrong. Besides anyway, if you were anything worth looking at, you would have posted.

Its about you being a noob and inserting yourself into your forum acting like uve been here for years. Noobs have to take shit, thats just the bottom line. If you didnt want the heat, u should have stayed under the radar and gradually made your presence here.
    I never acted like i have been here for years
    Last edited by Honda_Girl; 08-26-2008 at 03:20 PM.

good sport.

and dont worry about pencil looking at her threads, cuz imma delete them all.

lulz.

And hondacuntfacewhoremouth, nobody here truly dislikes you. That is an absurd thing to say. Nobody here even knows you... other than your retarded threads and posts you make.

And I don't take ANYTHING on the internet seriously. That is a dumb comment to make lilnyk or whatever the fuck your sn is... I don't give a rat's ass about any comments directed towards me... except when they come from Efagma... God I hate him... and his hairy vag-chin.

cant we all just get along?

NO
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaaady View Post
    But, if you actually believe that people were getting ass hurt over that, then you haven't been here long enough, or really understand everyone here.

It's the right of passage. It happens in everything in life. The rookie doesn't come in and try to tell the Vets what's up. They mind their business, earn their dues, and no one ever says anything. But if you are a new, and try to act like you know everything, or can do and say whatever you want and no one will say anything to you about it, then you are wrong...... and this is the outcome.

Which is why I still can't understand why "lilnykil" is a mod after not even being here a year

lildicky
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by cased_eclipse View Post
    Which is why I still can't understand why "lilnykil" is a mod after not even being here a year
    because we needed another mod for the integra forum, and he seemed like the logical choice.

This girl didnt want to post her pic either. i wonder why. Maybe because she looks like a wild boar. I seriously dont even have words to describe this filthy fat pig.

2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    because we needed another mod for the integra forum, and he seemed like the logical choice.
    no we didn't.

I will gladly post pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda_Girl View Post
    I will gladly post pics.

ud be hot if you lost 150lbs.

2008 TSX 6mt navi

Not to be a dick, at all, but if you lost like 100lbs you could be pretty cute.

Woah, JDM beat me to it. Holler.

see, i got her to post pics. After she saw the pic of that filthy slob she prolly said "shit, it cant get worse than that..."
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Thanxs been working on it, just had a baby so It's been a little hard.

see, i got her to post pics. After she saw the pic of that filthy slob she prolly said "shit, it cant get worse than that..."
    Not to say I am hot because I am not, but I look alot better then her.

Thanxs been working on it, just had a baby so It's been a little hard.
    dont get me wrong, id smash the fuck out of your big ass.

Want to see my big nose?
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Not to say I am hot because I am not, but I look alot better then her.
    you are light years better looking than that pig. I seriously get sick thinking that anyone would be turned on by her.
    **cough** gustav.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

dont get me wrong, id smash the fuck out of your big ass.

Want to see my big nose?

holy shit im crying

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaaady View Post

holy shit im crying
    my sole purpose here is for your entertainment.
    sexy bitch you.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by cased_eclipse View Post
    no we didn't.
    maybe they should have made you the mod there.... how much do you know about integras?? oh thats right.

Thread Information