Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Off topic Health and Fitness Discussion

I've been doing 5x5s with Dave Tate's method for the past few weeks, and I have already noticed an increase in weight. Maybe it's all in my head

The funniest/stupidest thing I have seen in awhile:
    http://www.gottoned.com/

Look at the fake comments at the bottom. I think one of the pictures that infomercial guy anthony sullivan

This sig makes me feel 16 again.

Powered By Hopes & Dreams B18C5er's Avatar

Anyone else noticing an influx of jackasses at their gym due to new years resolutions? I've seen the same thing last year and they start to trickle off by late February.

They keep hogging up all the equipment working nothing but the 'glamour' muscles.

it happens at every gym. it quiets down in february. just before the summer at the end of may/ beginning of june there is also a spike in new members.

some guy had a heart attack at my gym on monday. guy hasnt worked out in a decade but tries to come into the gym and be superman.

i have NEVER seen my gym at school so busy

with that, i see so many idiots almost hurting themselves

the Chocolate Malt whey protein from ON tastes SO GOOD!

i use double chocolate. it's basically like chocolate milk even in water.

double choco for me too

EXTREME MILK CHOCOLAAAATEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaaady View Post
    EXTREME MILK CHOCOLAAAATEEE
    that shit is good too...the double chocolate is good, but you guys are missing out if you haven't tried chocolate malt

I'd try something else, but double choco is usually the first option I see when I buy a 10lb bag, I don't think they had all the flavors when I first started ordering those bags, but maybe now they have the new flavors. Anything but Vanilla and I'm down to try it..

see now i've been considering trying vanilla.

eh, i guess i'd use it if i could throw a bunch of other shit in the shake and blend it, but straight vanilla w/ milk + water tastes like shit imo

i've tried strawberry, it's not that bad but I'll just stick to double choco

Powered By Hopes & Dreams B18C5er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sfd View Post
    i use double chocolate. it's basically like chocolate milk even in water.

Vanilla Ice cream flavor is a no go definitely the worse I've had to date