Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Off topic Health and Fitness Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by nhlfan View Post
    I'm starting to realize that working out and leading a somewhat-healthy lifestyle is really a huge boost in my attitude, energy, and self-confidence. I can't slack anymore.
    Yeap I totally agree. The biggest thing it helped me with is college. The many obstacles in my classes I have the confidence to complete because of the confidence my training gave me.

However...this cutting diet I'm on makes me really cranky

yeah it really makes a difference. not just being in shape, but if I go to the gym early in the morning and have a really good lift, maybe hit a PR, the rest of the day i feel untouchable.

I stopped going to the gym over christmas break and felt like shit when i got back up to school, took a few weeks but now im back to where i need to be and i feel great.

stay focused fellas, you know what you gotta do.

hit a 280 floor press today, feeling pretty good about that
    "As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe and US law does not apply here. ...It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are fucking morons." -- The Pirate Bay

so i got off work early today (8 hour day) and said fuck it gym time. first time in exactly 1 month. lifts have gone down in chest but endurance is through the roof. i have now lost 22 pounds this month. ive never really had abs until now lol.

i meant 22 pounds in feb

knocked out a sets of 22 and 20 chinups today, then 15 wide grip. Not too shabby for not sleeping last night.

I kind of want to train my chinups, and see how many I could do. How many chinups would be impressive?
    27 neutral grip chins today
    "As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe and US law does not apply here. ...It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are fucking morons." -- The Pirate Bay

27 neutral grip chins today
    nice man, fuckin wish i could rep out chins like that.

i had the most insane leg day. (vomited)

started with 100 squats @ 1 plate
    sets of leg extensions in between

this is where it got fucked. i ran into one of my brothers juiced up buddies and hes like "oh your doing legs? perfect!" so i start with him.

so with a 45 plate held out from chest:
    5 squats (explosive)
    5 walking lunges (slow)
    5 squats(explosive)
    5 walking lunges (slow)
    5 squats(explosive)
    5 walking lunges (slow)

turn around and go again. did that twice for 120 reps total. vomited so much lol had to leave the gym...very slowly might i add.. never taking 3 scoops of noxplode before a leg day again.

Quote Originally Posted by GimPy™ View Post
    nice man, fuckin wish i could rep out chins like that.

i had the most insane leg day. (vomited)

started with 100 squats @ 1 plate
    sets of leg extensions in between

this is where it got fucked. i ran into one of my brothers juiced up buddies and hes like "oh your doing legs? perfect!" so i start with him.

so with a 45 plate held out from chest:
    5 squats (explosive)
    5 walking lunges (slow)
    5 squats(explosive)
    5 walking lunges (slow)
    5 squats(explosive)
    5 walking lunges (slow)

turn around and go again. did that twice for 120 reps total. vomited so much lol had to leave the gym...very slowly might i add.. never taking 3 scoops of noxplode before a leg day again.

have fun at work tomorrow pal

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    first post I have seen in a while of logans

I decided to mix it up yesterday and instead of doing a tricep workout i went with a low weight high rep chest day.

Started off the workout with

145 x 20 for 2 sets
    145 x 15 for 3 sets

then i just tried to continue til i couldn't hit 10 anymore. I felt like i was going to be there forever so i just added 10 pound chains to each side. When i couldn't hit 12 anymore i quit.

By this time my chest and triceps were so blown up i was having trouble doing any more exercises. If you want to mix it up try it out.

i double dare you to try it peter.

you guys are assholes you totally chased off peter. you should really be nicer to new members even if they are bots.

saw Dwight Gooden at the gym today.

did you score any coke off him?

Quote Originally Posted by hero by day View Post
    did you score any coke off him?
    he was selling strawberries

I jump roped today for cardio. Kicked my ass. Also it makes cardio more fun when you do different things.

i skip like a motherfucker

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE GIVE IT A TRY

I just realized every weight training movement/exercise I do has increased by 15-20lbs without a drop in reps; in some cases I increased by 2 reps still at 3 sets.

can't wait to get back to canada and start killing it again. i'm going hardcore this summer. my body looks like shit and it's embarrassing.

Thread Information