Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ZX14 (pics)

sorry my promoter told me this fight was only scheduled for 3 rounds.....unless i get paid the show's over folks.

Wing It On

I'm a hillbilly

So offensive. How am I just now reading this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    It sucks and as much as I hate to admit it, Batman was right
    ORLY???

Quote Originally Posted by Batman™ View Post
    I'm a hillbilly

So offensive. How am I just now reading this thread?
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    FknTkn:this thread has given me so many orgasms its unbelieveable.
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

>>>>>The Award winning, 3x nominated, Greatest Thread in the history of HHU<<<

His bullet was close, I lost my hat. My bullet was closer, he lost his head.

How am I just now reading this thread?

I'm a hillbilly

Wing It On

so pspec...apparently you're a 12 year old asian girl? I mean you would be the hill billy punching bag and everything and get your teeth knocked out.....

I guess cage never checked out the health and fitness forum lol he seems to think you're a little girly man

Quote Originally Posted by Project Monkey View Post
    so pspec...apparently you're a 12 year old asian girl? I mean you would be the hill billy punching bag and everything and get your teeth knocked out.....

I guess cage never checked out the health and fitness forum lol he seems to think you're a little girly man
    how big you are has nothing to do with how well you can fight.
    Well maybe a little, but u get what im saying.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

actually telling people you would kick their ass on the internet has even less to do with how well you can fight.

Wing It On

HES MASSIVE

/endcockride

Quote Originally Posted by P-SPEC View Post
    actually telling people you would kick their ass on the internet has even less to do with how well you can fight.
    lol almost as asinine as this dumbfuck saying he would hurt someone going down the street on a bike i guess

almost as asinine as driving 140 mph on a residential street in real life

almost as asinine as taking what you read on the internet literally.

almost as asinine as getting physically angry about it.

almost.....

Wing It On

Quote Originally Posted by P-SPEC View Post
    almost as asinine as driving 140 mph on a residential street in real life

almost as asinine as taking what you read on the internet literally.

almost as asinine as getting physically angry about it.

almost.....
    almost as asinine as getting mad about someone driving 140mph on a street of whom you dont even know and where you dont even live. . what was it? 500miles away from here

and lol @ getting physically angry . . . i just made a statement and basically called your bluff. nothing to get angry about. you and every douche bag like you just deserves as little respect as possible whether it be on or offline.

Quote Originally Posted by GimPy™ View Post
    HES MASSIVE

/endcockride
    no, actually, usually I think pspec is a douche bag most of the time...but hey...it's over the fucking internet so he could be completely different in person...but like he said...he enjoys pissing people off over the internet

but from what I do know, he is in extremely good shape and athletic...that's all I was getting at...I just thought it was kind of funny that Cage was making it seem like pspec was Falder or something

but from what I do know, he is in extremely good shape and athletic...that's all I was getting at...I just thought it was kind of funny that Cage was making it seem like pspec was Falder or something
    muscles dont stop people from taking a good ass whoopin

dude...this is retarded lol...I feel super gay for even saying anything in this thread

only reason I even said anything was because you started talking about beating his ass...which I found funny because you're claiming you can throw a beat down on someone you never met and obviously don't know much about either...and I am not saying being strong and athletic means you can throw a beat down...but uhhhh I don't know I got the impression you thought pspec was some 120lb stick figure or something....and you seem to be pretty sure he couldn't "whoop ass"

only reason I even said anything was because you started talking about beating his ass...which I found funny because you're claiming you can throw a beat down on someone you never met
    So lets go ahead and start in with the double standards. . . he never met me or any of friends and this douche is basically saying he would make my freind wreck on his bike if he hypothetically lived on my block. . so yea. . my response was HYPOTHETICALLY id beat his ass if he tried it. you really seem to take no biased in the argument though.

and obviously don't know much about either...and I am not saying being strong and athletic means you can throw a beat down...but uhhhh I don't know I got the impression you thought pspec was some 120lb stick figure or something....and you seem to be pretty sure he couldn't "whoop ass"
    you drew that impression yourself buddy. p-specs a bitch because he puts himself out there like that. I really dont care who on here agrees with me or not. Thats my opinion of the bitch.

double standard?

your buddy is driving 140 mph, pspec obviously thinks it's retarded, and says he would throw a bowling ball at him. we all know it wouldn't happen because that would be just as retarded to do.

you then say you would beat his ass, and get pretty angry/serious about it.

ya....

ok tag team battles

round 5 fight

there should be an hhu fight at the next meet. 500 miles really isnt that far....someone could get it on tape and such?

double standard?

your buddy is driving 140 mph, pspec obviously thinks it's retarded, and says he would throw a bowling ball at him. we all know it wouldn't happen because that would be just as retarded to do.

you then say you would beat his ass, and get pretty angry/serious about it.

ya....
    just come clean already. . you have a man-crush on pussy spec dont you?

i haven't gotten this much head since high school

Wing It On

i wish i could sodomize everyone in this thread with 2litre coke bottles.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

this song fits this thread

http://mariovspeewee.ytmnd.com/
    It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can
    thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.

-Sun Tzu

That's weak.
    Last edited by DSMpower92; 07-04-2008 at 02:04 AM.
    GET FOLDED

Thread Information