Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ZX14 (pics)

round 2 fight

Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    I’m not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

Quote Originally Posted by P-SPEC View Post
    you make it sound like a bad thing.....why should myself or anyone else for that matter truly care what anyone on the internet says? you and i used to get into it but i brushed it off, you brushed it off and when it comes down to it who the fuck cares?

Cage, all your saying is that you would "hypothetically" beat my ass in some sort of fight that is never going to happen. how childish, arent you like 30? grow up.

i use tools like you for my amusement. i write smarmy off-color comments in your shitty threads to rile you up and then let you make an ass out of yourself. its fun for me knowing that i am completely content with what is my REALITY and some sad little mope from hicksville is frantically smooshing buttons on his keyboard to tell some random guy 500 miles away that he's a bitch.

haha. . im not riled up im just saying what needs to be said about you. i dont say fake shit on here. . you on the other hand stink of fakeness. your looking for an audience that you are hoping will be impressed with your stupid comments you splurge everywhere. And you making the comments that you would physically do something to harm anyone i know is even more fake. . and yes. . im saying its fake because if you 'lived here' and made that same comment you would loose a good hand full of your teeth regardless of how old i am.

well. . all of that. . and the fact that your clearly a bitch

ill fucking fight everyone.

weredwfdsaafasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasd
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    haha. . im not riled up im just saying what needs to be said about you. i dont say fake shit on here. . you on the other hand stink of fakeness. your looking for an audience that you are hoping will be impressed with your stupid comments you splurge everywhere. And you making the comments that you would physically do something to harm anyone i know is even more fake. . and yes. . im saying its fake because if you 'lived here' and made that same comment you would loose a good hand full of your teeth regardless of how old i am.

well. . all of that. . and the fact that your clearly a bitch
    again....more nonsense. of course i wouldnt actually throw a bowling ball at someones bike, that would be too much work. people who take the internet too seriously usually have deep seeded emotional problems and insecurities. that and the obvious insecurities stemming from you unneccesarily pointing out my business and making false claims about it. yes business has been so bad that i decided to buy an 08 lexus just to mask the stink of failure.

i actually feel bad for you. if there is anything i can do to help just let me know.

Wing It On

Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    ill fucking fight everyone.

weredwfdsaafasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasd
    would you fight pizzo?
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    FknTkn:this thread has given me so many orgasms its unbelieveable.
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

>>>>>The Award winning, 3x nominated, Greatest Thread in the history of HHU<<<

His bullet was close, I lost my hat. My bullet was closer, he lost his head.

Quote Originally Posted by punisher11 View Post
    would you fight pizzo?
    yes,
    ifihadastingermissle.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    yes,
    ifihadastingermissle.
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    FknTkn:this thread has given me so many orgasms its unbelieveable.
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

>>>>>The Award winning, 3x nominated, Greatest Thread in the history of HHU<<<

His bullet was close, I lost my hat. My bullet was closer, he lost his head.

you make it sound like a bad thing.....why should myself or anyone else for that matter truly care what anyone on the internet says? you and i used to get into it but i brushed it off, you brushed it off and when it comes down to it who the fuck cares?
    lol oh i know im just fuckin

i actually want to give you a sweaty rim job. if thats cool and shit

but on a serious note...you guys should have a rigorous morris code fight. all intense and moist and shit. that should settle this.

OMG PS3 AND RAP MUSIC SUX...BETTER GET ANGRY ON THE INSTANET!

Wing It On

buying ps3 asap lol

yes business has been so bad that i decided to buy an 08 lexus just to mask the stink of failure.
    marginal mask?
    nopausegear.com

again. . just more bragging about a business that daddy dropped some money on and decided to include his worthless son in so that he would have a little bit of a future and wouldnt be a complete failure at life. . . gratz p-spec!!!! your the man. hope you drive your lexus into a tree

wow this is an pretty intense cat fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    again. . just more bragging about a business that daddy dropped some money on and decided to include his worthless son in so that he would have a little bit of a future and wouldnt be a complete failure at life. . . gratz p-spec!!!! your the man. hope you drive your lexus into a tree
    Facts:

- It is my business. I run pretty much the entire operation.

- I left an 80k/yr career out of college to which I can return at anytime.

- You want me.

Wing It On

Facts:

- It is my business. I run pretty much the entire operation.

- I left an 80k/yr career out of college to which I can return at anytime.

- You want me.
    lol give it up bitch. . you dont even want you

why are you guys wasting energy on this?

round 3 fight

What a marginal thread.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by lopomon View Post
    why are you guys wasting energy on this?
    because the 0.5 seconds it takes for me to think up a reply is worth it to watch this hillbilly attempt to tap his brain, which is most likely made of ambrosia, for anything even remotely resembling an intelligent response

Wing It On

Quote Originally Posted by goldenArms View Post
    round 3 fight
    hahah was waiting for that

When you argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference?

whats this marginal nonsense??

round 4 fight

Thread Information