Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ZX14 (pics)

squids outnumber us 4-1 in yonkers
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    FknTkn:this thread has given me so many orgasms its unbelieveable.
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

>>>>>The Award winning, 3x nominated, Greatest Thread in the history of HHU<<<

His bullet was close, I lost my hat. My bullet was closer, he lost his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    He couldn't of cruised at 60mph for you to get the sound of his exhaust?
    yea. . he did that in the first video. Hell. . . i guess he just do 5 mph UNDER the speed limit every where he goes.

seriously . . whats your point?

this thread has turned to shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleek0323 View Post
    in before its cuz its stealth..cuz...yea

Pun was here.

no mod status for you, try again after 10k posts
    I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---
    nuklear: fcking hot girls and their hotness. I want to run a rape train on every girl in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by eNder View Post
    id have to somewhat disagree with D

i ride...and i believe its the responsibility of all motorcyclists to help paint a better picture of those that ruin it for everybody...that is..if he's doing that on the open road...

if its on a backwood territory with nobody but you and your momma around...whatever...
    exactly it. . . i understand the stupidity in him riding in the attire that he wears. I tell him that myself. But then again. . im not the dudes mom or dad. Hes an adult and its just a consequence that he might have to deal with some day.

As far as him pushing the bike down my street. Its a quiet street. Theres like 4 houses on this street and people like P-spec makes it sound like hes tearing ass through a school zone

Images

Ur friend is out of control, along with this thread
    06' Audi A4 S-Line

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Ur friend is out of control, along with this thread
    ill let him know your concerns. thanks stealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    LOL . . . you see mail boxes. . .2 of them lmmfao

look. . before people start jumping on their high horses and preaching the better good of things. . .

a) i live on a lax street and theres no kids running around these roads

b) its not like he drives the bike at 140 everywhere he goes. . . i asked him to let me make a few videos so i can capture the sound of his exhaust

c) yea he rides with no gear . . oh well. . hes well aware of the risk

d) giving bikers a 'bad name'???? lmmfao . . . i didnt know it was HIS duty to carry on the bikers GOOD NAME. . wow. . .ill let him know that he now bares this responsibility and that the good of the biker community shall fall to the evil dark shadows unless he puts armor on and slows down. thanks p-spec you little care bear. your constant pissy whining always leads me and my "asshole" friends to the light

no need to get so upset just because you and your friends are white trash loser's.

not everyone can be so cool as to drive a motorcycle 140 mph down a residential street in sandals. call me when your friends dead so i can chuckle.

Wing It On

exactly it. . . i understand the stupidity in him riding in the attire that he wears. I tell him that myself. But then again. . im not the dudes mom or dad. Hes an adult and its just a consequence that he might have to deal with some day.

As far as him pushing the bike down my street. Its a quiet street. Theres like 4 houses on this street and people like P-spec makes it sound like hes tearing ass through a school zone
    ok theres 4 houses on the street....do people not live in them? what gives you and your retarded redneck crew the right to endanger their lives to make some shitty youtube video. "oh hunny better not walk the dog today, those redneck faggots are riding their bikes recklessly again"

eat shit, if i lived on your street i'd launch a bowling ball at your wheels and laugh at your demise

Wing It On

Quote Originally Posted by P-SPEC View Post
    ok theres 4 houses on the street....do people not live in them? what gives you and your retarded redneck crew the right to endanger their lives to make some shitty youtube video. "oh hunny better not walk the dog today, those redneck faggots are riding their bikes recklessly again"

eat shit, if i lived on your street i'd launch a bowling ball at your wheels and laugh at your demise
    lmmfao. . .

first off. . . you dont know me or the area i live in. I know all my neighbors. . when we have parties. . they come over for them. They are not bothered by my stereo in my truck, and they dont mind the bikes. See unlike where you live. . . i live in a place where people like having the freedom to do what they want. As long as your not hurting anyone. . nobody gives a shit. Take into consideration that we live in two completely different parts of this country and shit works a little different from CT or whatever shit hole your from.

Secondly. . if you lived on my street you wouldnt do a god damn thing. Seriously man. . out of all the people on this site you have always seemed to be the one tool hanging off my nut sack. If you lived on my block. . we would more then likely use you as our personal human punching bag. i like how you sound so fucking tough over the net.. go ahead and talk all the shit you want. Who the fuck are you to judge me or any of my friends?

your just some spoiled little fucking douche bag that thinks hes baller because his homo daddy started a little school supply company to reel in little children with colorful pencils and crayons. while your still sucking the dick tip of father and leeching off HIS buisness you think you have something that the rest of HHU just cant touch. In reality. . you aint shit dude. . . and if you lived here you wouldnt do a fucking thing because me and every one of freinds would fuck your day up and send you crying back to daddy to lick your wounds. I mean really. .. does the 'P' in P-spec stand for pussy?

So yea. . glad we had this little talk. Go practice suicide and dont come back until you get it right.

"bitches love me cause they know that i can rock"

I Put the OK in Overkill
    ---

lmmfao. . .

first off. . . you dont know me or the area i live in. I know all my neighbors. . when we have parties. . they come over for them. They are not bothered by my stereo in my truck, and they dont mind the bikes. See unlike where you live. . . i live in a place where people like having the freedom to do what they want. As long as your not hurting anyone. . nobody gives a shit. Take into consideration that we live in two completely different parts of this country and shit works a little different from CT or whatever shit hole your from.

Secondly. . if you lived on my street you wouldnt do a god damn thing. Seriously man. . out of all the people on this site you have always seemed to be the one tool hanging off my nut sack. If you lived on my block. . we would more then likely use you as our personal human punching bag. i like how you sound so fucking tough over the net.. go ahead and talk all the shit you want. Who the fuck are you to judge me or any of my friends?

your just some spoiled little fucking douche bag that thinks hes baller because his homo daddy started a little school supply company to reel in little children with colorful pencils and crayons. while your still sucking the dick tip of father and leeching off HIS buisness you think you have something that the rest of HHU just cant touch. In reality. . you aint shit dude. . . and if you lived here you wouldnt do a fucking thing because me and every one of freinds would fuck your day up and send you crying back to daddy to lick your wounds. I mean really. .. does the 'P' in P-spec stand for pussy?

So yea. . glad we had this little talk. Go practice suicide and dont come back until you get it right.
    lol your such a lunatic. that was just pure nonsense.

jealous much?

p.s. the business is MINE and my fathers......50/50 split ownership on the LLC papers.

Wing It On

round 1 fight

nothin to fight about....if some psychodouche wants to write a 3 paragraph rant about how jealous he is of me and how much i rule then thats great. i love it.

Wing It On

lol @ jealous of you. . . i dont envy you. . i laugh at you

your a bitch. . you just do what bitches do. i know you cant help yourself. its just what you are.

k.

just keep typing away, nobody here cares about you or what you have to say so have a blast.

Wing It On

@ this thread
    It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can
    thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.

-Sun Tzu

wow.
    cant we all just get along?
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by P-SPEC View Post
    nothin to fight about....if some psychodouche wants to write a 3 paragraph rant about how jealous he is of me and how much i rule then thats great. i love it.
    this is the p-spec i know. your arrogance just blows me away. every thread i make i can always count on my 3rd little testicle running around and posting your bullshit in my threads. . . so yea, the time of just laughing it off is pretty much over.

try to play cool and coy now like you can brush everything off. . but your a pussy dude. when someone throws it back at you after you flap your cocksuckers you pull your skirt up and run dude. I mean really . . . "if i lived on your street i'd launch a bowling ball at your wheels and laugh at your demise"

thats just laughable dude. . your so fake. You know you wouldn't do shit so stop making it out like your all cool and tough bro. You just have to say shit because you think you have an audience or something in front of you. . but in reality you would just get your ass beat and look even dumber. . your simply full of shit and i just wanted to go on record with that. Talk shit about me. . talk shit about my freinds. . . but just know that its only talk

try to play cool and coy now like you can brush everything off. .
    lol he does do that

Quote Originally Posted by GimPy™ View Post
    lol he does do that
    you make it sound like a bad thing.....why should myself or anyone else for that matter truly care what anyone on the internet says? you and i used to get into it but i brushed it off, you brushed it off and when it comes down to it who the fuck cares?

Cage, all your saying is that you would "hypothetically" beat my ass in some sort of fight that is never going to happen. how childish, arent you like 30? grow up.

i use tools like you for my amusement. i write smarmy off-color comments in your shitty threads to rile you up and then let you make an ass out of yourself. its fun for me knowing that i am completely content with what is my REALITY and some sad little mope from hicksville is frantically smooshing buttons on his keyboard to tell some random guy 500 miles away that he's a bitch.

Wing It On

Thread Information