Thread: Opinions on this front bumper

Damn, I have been looking for something like that forever. My front bumper is pretty hacked up and I have wanted a non-aggressive one for a while. I say get it.
    92 Integra GSR-T

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

I like it. It looks really good if you are going for the "non agressive" look. Which is what I would want.

i think it looks pretty good
    1995 Avus Blue E36 BMW ///M3

Ugly..too boxed out.
    Rice is something you eat.

pretty gay without a big-a55 intercooler behind that gaping hole...also why not put some lights (properly sized fogs or r34 signals, not ricey crap) in those other holes instead of that gay mesh shit? all in all, cool bumper but just don't put that bullshit in it. do it right. get a turbo first & use that damn hole! (heh, use that damn hole...yea)

foglights would look good, and I don't think that I would put the chicken fencing in there. my bumper is fu'd up and that one is only 200, plus about 180 for the paint job, while a turbo kit would be 3000 plus bottom end work. But there is no doubt in my mind that it would be cooler. Anyone want to give me a turbo kit?! :grin:

Not bad but it looks like its a one piece deal with the fenders (unless he filled the seems in or something) and they have those gay-ass Z3 fenders. I hate those.

pretty nice and simple
    Your Mom>*

hell yea man that is sweet....im serious when i say im getting one, but by the way that bumper is molded w/the fenders......$$$$ nice pic man!

91 Eclipse GS-X Stock - SOLD
    94 Integra GS-R supercharged.

I think it's pretty ugly. I'm not an avid fan of gaping holes in a car though. Like everyone else says, it has a good place for an intercooler, fogs, turn signals, whatever you want. I just think it doesn't have clean lines.

^^ i agree with you, chicken fencing looks nasty on tegs

dont like it. looks nothing like a skyline also. but by all means get it :smile:

Man that looks sick!! go for it!!
    Team VANQUISH
    "Defeat in battle"

sorry but that thing doesn't look anyting like a Skyline cuz of the round headlights.. buddyclub looks better...just my personal opinion. :grin:

doesnt look right on an integra at all. but hey if you have Z3 fenders by all means get that bumper.

On 2002-04-19 00:20, Bunta_Fujiwara wrote:
    doesnt look right on an integra at all. but hey if you have Z3 fenders by all means get that bumper.
    Damn your quote is great!
    Rice is something you eat.

i like it. it's not too flashy and crazy looking. just simple and clean...you should get it.

yay 105th post!! :grin:
    -Red '97 hatch-

F/S:
    '00 GSR P72 OBD2(b) ECU
    OBD2(b) to OBD1 jumper harness (skunk2 style)
    Brand new Axxis brake pads for 99-00 Civic Si (front & rear)

PM me if interested

Thread Information