Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 263

Thread: Attn: Enigma

  1. #201

  2. #202

    Default

    at a 700 pulling any lengths on a busa..


    you sound like my buddies friend saying his (stock)06 ninja 600 will burn my friends 03 fuel injected ninja zx1200R...
    NOT A CHANCE... i personally have riden both..

    I bet your 700 couldn't even touch the stock zx1200r

  3. #203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBEF View Post
    So You have made fun Of people who are dead Your a faggot making fun of my mom.
    Your a Grade A citizen fucking douchebag.
    So Imma be the Nicer person and not become angered and talk about whatever family u have.Although You Sir need to grow the fuck up and stop posting no one likes you other than ur lil buddies Lilnykil,buttman,matt,and boof
    Why was this Topic started Because PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE A FUCKING POS.
    And on your comment about mentally disabled people I hope u know the word KARMA Because i Do believe in it and That Something CAN or maybe HAS happened to your children and then ur gunna cry and think how you have treated that certain group of individuals............Just because People are Born a certain way and cannot help there disability doesnt mean talk shit on,about or use it to demean someone.
    You can STFU as I have never taken a side in this argument. If you want to continue in your present course, I'll personally see to it that any comment you make in any forum I moderate is automatically deleted. Now call me a fag for being a mod. I'm done with you. If all you're going to do is instigate and not bring anything useful to this forum, you can either keep it in the lounge or stay out of the technical forums.

    Oh and BTW, if you say anything directed toward me again, or i see anything at all non technical or completely incorrect from you in a technical forum, I really will make sure no more posts are ever seen from you. Try me and see if it happens. I dare you.


    kthxpumkin
    Last edited by Batman™; 07-04-2008 at 11:45 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    It sucks and as much as I hate to admit it, Batman was right
    ORLY???

  4. #204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil View Post
    I know Kenny personally and he is a good dad. So STFU or GTFO, you pick.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil View Post
    I'm not a follower, i'm a friend. Thats what friends do. You wouldn't know that because you have no friends


    These are quite possibly the two gayest statements I have ever read on hhu.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible – Ayrton Senna

  5. #205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn View Post
    These are quite possibly the two gayest statements I have ever read on hhu.
    Glad you feel that way
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

  6. #206

    Default

    FUCK OFF BUTTMAN YOUR A FAGGOT ASS OLD POS NEED TO GET THE FUCK OFF ENIGMA'S COCK,FUCKING DUMBASS DOUCHEBAG ADMIN NEED TO STOP TALKING SHIT BECAUSE YOU GOT POWER ON A FORUM(S). EITHER STFU OR GTFO BAN BAN BAN STFU LILNYKIL UR A FAGGOT.....
    FUCK ALL YOU ENGIMA LOVERS.......
    Now time for work and annoying fucks like you make my day worth living. ban me for all i care pos hick dick licking admins.

  7. #207

    Default

    LMAO!

    I love it, makes me laugh every time. I love pissing Doofy off.

    Post in my forum and it will be deleted as soon as its posted.
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

  8. #208

    Default

    he is CHP badass motherfucker that works 3 days a week but has to work on a holiday hahahahaha.

    sounds like he works at McDonalds

    have to be one badass CHP to do highway patrol in cali and live in nevada

  9. #209

    Default

    everyone....spam the hell out of his email

    [email protected]

    -or-

    [email protected]
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

  10. #210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman™ View Post
    Oh and BTW, if you say anything directed toward me again, or i see anything at all non technical or completely incorrect from you in a technical forum, I really will make sure no more posts are ever seen from you. Try me and see if it happens. I dare you.


    kthxpumkin


    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBEF
    FUCK OFF BUTTMAN YOUR A FAGGOT ASS OLD POS NEED TO GET THE FUCK OFF ENIGMA'S COCK,FUCKING DUMBASS DOUCHEBAG ADMIN NEED TO STOP TALKING SHIT BECAUSE YOU GOT POWER ON A FORUM(S). EITHER STFU OR GTFO BAN BAN BAN STFU LILNYKIL UR A FAGGOT.....
    FUCK ALL YOU ENGIMA LOVERS.......
    Now time for work and annoying fucks like you make my day worth living. ban me for all i care pos hick dick licking admins.
    Check your post count asshole.

    Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    It sucks and as much as I hate to admit it, Batman was right
    ORLY???

  11. #211

    Default

    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

  12. #212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBEF View Post
    FUCK OFF BUTTMAN YOUR A FAGGOT ASS OLD POS NEED TO GET THE FUCK OFF ENIGMA'S COCK,FUCKING DUMBASS DOUCHEBAG ADMIN NEED TO STOP TALKING SHIT BECAUSE YOU GOT POWER ON A FORUM(S). EITHER STFU OR GTFO BAN BAN BAN STFU LILNYKIL UR A FAGGOT.....
    FUCK ALL YOU ENGIMA LOVERS.......
    Now time for work and annoying fucks like you make my day worth living. ban me for all i care pos hick dick licking admins.
    I really hope that your not a cop. If you are I really hope that your the only dumb ass cop out there. LOL real nice on keeping your cool Mr. cop. Your such a fucking tool. And whats up with you making fun of people in the military? They are the ones protecting your sorry ass.

  13. #213

    Default

    his post count just dropped 8 more. No longer does Doofy have any posts in the Integra forum.

    Fuck off Doofy!
    Last edited by Brian; 07-05-2008 at 03:18 AM.
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

  14. #214

    Default

    i dont usually post in ebeef, but this may be seriously one of the gayest ebeefs of all time. aside from fkn's posts, which always seem to amuse me for some reason.
    Stolen: 1995 Integra GS-R

    Now: 2000 Berlina Black S2000

  15. #215

    Default

    you are such a rock band that put out several hits such as "sober" and "schism"

  16. #216

  17. #217

    Default

    LOL at Dave.
    What a fucking moron.

    i got 1000 bucks says he is not CHP, and if he is, 5000 to whoever gets him fired.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

  18. #218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord View Post
    LOL at Dave.
    What a fucking moron.

    i got 1000 bucks says he is not CHP, and if he is, 5000 to whoever gets him fired.
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

  19. #219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TegHoe View Post
    i dont usually post in ebeef, but this may be seriously one of the gayest ebeefs of all time. aside from fkn's posts, which always seem to amuse me for some reason.


    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible – Ayrton Senna

  20. #220

    Default

    WTF?! lol how did I miss this...I have been bored at work for the last 3 days, and never clicked on e-beef

    dave...you are...the biggest faggot...good bye

  21. #221

  22. #222

    Default

    wow ive never seen this thread because i dont click on ebeef but this rocks
    Quote Originally Posted by InfamousDX View Post
    Taylor Swift album of the year -150 TO THE BANKKKKKKKKK $$$$$$

  23. #223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-SPEC View Post
    shut the fuck up you moustache havin-ass cracka
    best post ever

  24. #224

    Default

    oh noes oreo attack!!!!

    cased, you were supposed to post in the middle of the 2, it gives the oreo affect alot better.

  25. #225

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •