Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Enigma

post it I do not care I live in San Bernardino county. fyi Nevada never been there.
    Why you so quiet Cage fucking dumbass got owned.

lol i looked stupid on halloween ohwell at least my daughter had fun

Quote Originally Posted by DaveBEF View Post
    post it I do not care I live in San Bernardino county. fyi Nevada never been there.
    since you said it was OK to post your IP address I don't feel guilty about posting it

Host name: cache-ntc-ad03.proxy.aol.com.
    IP address: 207.200.116.197

Doofy...ever been to Oklahoma?
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

CAGE nice BS numbers but why a norcal city lowest u can find so cute.So cage is this wrong?????
    http://www.chp.ca.gov/recruiting/doc...y_benefits.pdf based on august of 06
    Example of CHP Officer Salaries
    First Year Base pay $56,880
    o.k so i was off by 2k bucks. . . you dont make money unless you have a BA behind you or 5+ years of experience. thats not wealthy. Your still sitting on the middle class pay scale with the rest of us losers.

your just full of fail dude

Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil View Post
    since you said it was OK to post your IP address I don't feel guilty about posting it

Host name: cache-ntc-ad03.proxy.aol.com.
    IP address: 207.200.116.197

Doofy...ever been to Oklahoma?
    lilnykil thanks i didnt know my ip here u you boy.
    http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation
    cage ur dumber than i thought (I graduated top10 on the class in the academy)
    Also got GED at 15 went to college at 16. got AA by 19,24units away from a BA

are you enjoying the extra 130.00 /month

your like a regular ballin ass bill gates arent you???

Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    are you enjoying the extra 130.00 /month

your like a regular ballin ass bill gates arent you???
    Did i say im rich no Im well off I dont pay much for my home Live in a Nice HOA pay 1k a month for house.
    so doesnt hurt my pockets as much.I dont have to work my ass off My job is fun to me but not as fun to you, so fuck off but if i may ask wtf do you do cage chase chickens,suck dick,stand on a sidewalk?

rofl, wtf is that???

if thats suppsed to be me, you are WAY OFF

lol Dave, he lives in nevada, with his parents, he is 16yo and drives.....well nothing

Enigma put my Ip Sould say Los angeles.
    Also ur now on my ignore list now.

doubt that. You can't speak proper English
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Did i say im rich no Im well off I dont pay much for my home Live in a Nice HOA pay 1k a month for house.
    so doesnt hurt my pockets as much.I dont have to work my ass off My job is fun to me but not as fun to you, so fuck off but if i may ask wtf do you do cage chase chickens,suck dick,stand on a sidewalk?
    Im a hardware analyst for the Sheriff's department and i do book keeping for separate family businesses.

and i dont make shit to make it all sound like i have this awesome high paying job so i know your not making shit living out in the asshole of America pushing tickets on speeders.

I mean, really, you present yourself as a tool. Its in your comments, its in your barely comprehensible typing and its in your attitude. Thats why you find it hard for anyone to take you serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    Im a hardware analyst for the Sheriff's department and i do book keeping for separate family businesses.

and i dont make shit to make it all sound like i have this awesome high paying job so i know your not making shit living out in the asshole of America pushing tickets on speeders.

I mean, really, you present yourself as a tool. Its in your comments, its in your barely comprehensible typing and its in your attitude. Thats why you find it hard for anyone to take you serious.
    Cage so ur a geeksquad faggot thats cute man.

Cage so ur a geeksquad faggot thats cute man.
    its an honest living.

At least im not a pussy that tries to sound tough but then threatens to have someone thrown in jail. Assuming you are a CHP, your just a pussy that hides behind his badge because he has the fist skill of a 12 y/o girl. Thats the case with most people who go into law enforcement. They spend their entire childhood getting no pussy, bullied, and their lunch money stolen so they get a badge in hopes that will give them the power they never had when they were punks. I seen it all too much, i work around bitches like you showing them how to plug in their laptops and access terminal servers because they have the IQ of a fucking vegetable.

rofl, i bet even though you put me on ignore you still click and read my posts..

lol

well i guess its dying down, ownage is complete

Doofy, how are you going to come to someones beef thread and get owned by them and everyone else......

DaveBEF = OWNED!!!!
    ^Click For Info On Car^

Doofy, how are you going to come to someones beef thread and get owned by them and everyone else......

DaveBEF = OWNED!!!!
    LilNykil ur new nickname shall be BitchBoy Rock that BB.How does it feel being a dumbass?do I care about you guys (nope) Fake as fuck all talk shit need new morals.especially ur daddy enigma does he hurt you if you dont side with him?
    Your like this guy "Temper" on counterstrike a Fucking dumbass douche annoying as fuck.

A dumbass huh??

That is why my job was Biomedical Maintenance. Sure takes a dumbass to take apart a 6 to 7 figure x-ray machine.
    ^Click For Info On Car^

Wow! I cant believe i missed this thread. LOL Dave you my friend are a fucking fag.

A dumbass huh??

That is why my job was Biomedical Maintenance. Sure takes a dumbass to take apart a 6 to 7 figure x-ray machine.
    and ur driving a DA wtf u either love to waste money or just looked that profession in a book or google.
    My Ef was my first car thats why i Kept it for so long.....
    also Have GSXR750(keeps up with hayabusa's)Dont even ask...
    And a WRX SEDAN

And another Enigma lover fucking douchebag.

and ur driving a DA wtf u either love to waste money or just looked that profession in a book or google.
    My Ef was my first car thats why i Kept it for so long.....
    also Have GSXR750(keeps up with hayabusa's)
    And a WRX SEDAN

And another Enigma lover fucking douchebag.
    are you fucking kidding me? A 750 is not going to keep up with a Hayabusa

I said it was my job. Not now. It was my job in the Army. 91A BMET.
    ^Click For Info On Car^

dude most the people that are talking shit about you dont even know me... just goes to show how worthless you are, what a waste of server space

ps until you post proof on anything SHUT THE FUCK UP..

i could say i work for the government, make $500,000 a year. i own 5 dodge ram SRT10-s one of which runs 4 second quarter miles, and that i have a boat that is so big i could fit texas in it and still out run the car you dont have....

but im not a fucking retard like you

are you fucking kidding me? A 750 is not going to keep up with a Hayabusa

I said it was my job. Not now. It was my job in the Army. 91A BMET.
    A stock 750 wont
    so u were a bullet magnet thats cute.
    but MY 750 does but only to a stock hayabusa.
    thing is my 750 is light to be honest compared to the hayabusa those fucks are hard to keep down. by that time im already 10 car lengths ahead of it.
    Stock Barely.....

also Have GSXR750(keeps up with hayabusa's)Dont even ask...

A stock 750 wont
    so u were a bullet magnet thats cute.
    but MY 750 does but only to a stock hayabusa.
    thing is my 750 is light to be honest compared to the hayabusa those fucks are hard to keep down. by that time im already 10 car lengths ahead of it.
    Stock Barely.....
    First, off its bike lengths, not car lengths YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! Second, no way are you pulling 10 bike lengths on a Hayabusa!

Proof of all this shit that you are talking about or BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN.

Bullet magnet huh? At least i've done something that I can be proud of. It's people like me that make it so you have your freedom ASSHOLE!!! I'm not some Doofy fucker pretending to be a rent-a-cop

So now you are a Military hater too? Boy, you got the whole package going on huh?
    ^Click For Info On Car^

Thread Information