Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Enigma

LOOK!!!! I found a picture that shows how much intelligence daveBEF has

Quote Originally Posted by DaveBEF View Post
    So You have made fun Of people who are dead Your a faggot making fun of my mom.
    Your a Grade A citizen fucking douchebag.
    So Imma be the Nicer person and not become angered and talk about whatever family u have.Although You Sir need to grow the fuck up and stop posting no one likes you other than ur lil buddies Lilnykil,buttman,matt,and boof
    Why was this Topic started Because PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE A FUCKING POS.
    And on your comment about mentally disabled people I hope u know the word KARMA Because i Do believe in it and That Something CAN or maybe HAS happened to your children and then ur gunna cry and think how you have treated that certain group of individuals............Just because People are Born a certain way and cannot help there disability doesnt mean talk shit on,about or use it to demean someone.
    HAHAHAH at the dead mom joke, thats the most played out lined on the instanet.
    And the word is KHARMA, not KARMA.

Jesus christ, i thought you had to go to college to be a cop, obviously you didnt take engrish crass, cause your typing, and grammar skills are that of a retarded 9yr olds.
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    I知 not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

no no retarded children can type WAY better,

Wow at CPH being federal! Haha the post man has more jurisdiction that you do in any other state than CA!

And your a "highway patrol man" everyone hates you already!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveBEF
    Just because im a CHP doesnt mean i cant have a honda or acura. To be honest ur either friends with those 2 fags or just want to start shit.
    Please dont PM me with your babble. Yes im friends per-say with most the people on this site, hell JDMaccord is my dad. Im not trying to start shit, well in a way i am, but actually im just pointing out, how retarded you really are, if your ANY kind of law enforcement, its prolly that of the rent-a-cop kind.

And who said i told you, you couldn't have a honda or acura, fuck, i dont have one ?
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today

i love people that have a badge and think their the law of the united states of america

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yioJQFrqMXM

So chp doesnt go by federal or state laws ok, so i guess if i shot someone i wouldnt get in trouble since we dont have to deal with those laws right?. i guess.I mean u are a pro at knowing everything right? Stfu Lilnykil ur a dumbass HICK like ur boy ENIGMA annoying as fuck.

Wow davey your cool
    Example:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/davebef

That must explain it all, your black. i have nothing more to say

^^^^^^^^^^ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you would think he loved people in houston lol
    lol whats with hick??? washington is a hick state??? hmm crazy news.

around here. . being a highway patrol is like a step above a meter maid, or mall security detail. All they do is drive up and down I-95, or hide in the bushes then jump out to give people tickets for driving fast on an interstate

they recently took all the camaro's away because the 'highly trained' officers was wrecking them and killing their selves in high pursuit.

I do have to say thanks though......

you just helped me kill an hour at work and i was laughing so hard it went by quick

Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    around here. . being a highway patrol is like a step above a meter maid, or mall security detail. All they do is drive up and down I-95, or hide in the bushes then jump out to give people tickets for driving fast on an interstate

they recently took all the camaro's away because the 'highly trained' officers was wrecking them and killing their selves in high pursuit.
    THATS CRAZY MEOW.

im gunna have to give you a ticket meow

Hey Do I care that u probably have to work 5-7 days a week and barely make ends meat.Nope I like my job I think its easyI like only having to work 3 days a week And arresting dumbasses like you guys is just fun. So talk shit all you want Doesnt beat the fact you guys cant get laid unless paying I mean who get a hooker pregnant(engima) cmon I bet u got the book of diseases.as for my Sentence structure STFU its a forum not a fucking Essay.When i first join a year and half ago and did training in Sacramento I got paid 66k now im on roughly 71k so Ur desk job making you barely 50 that you went to school for didnt pay off.

the salary of a highway patrol is about 52k /year. You guys actually paid less than city cops which average 63k/year.

With the cost of living in California thats equivalent to making like 17 bucks and hour here in Florida.

Really dude. . dont try to make it sound as if your rolling in money because your not.

more importantly.. what law official really sits on an internet site and argues with people? If you are the example of America's law enforcement . . . no wonder you guys dont get respect from anyone.

be quiet Doofy!

Tool was right, "Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay." California needs to fall off the fucking map.
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Cage You dont know shit FYI starting is nowhere below 65.
    Found you on youtube enigma

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gGtBzuGW3lI

Quote Originally Posted by DaveBEF View Post
    Hey Do I care that u probably have to work 5-7 days a week and barely make ends meat.Nope I like my job I think its easyI like only having to work 3 days a week And arresting dumbasses like you guys is just fun. So talk shit all you want Doesnt beat the fact you guys cant get laid unless paying I mean who get a hooker pregnant(engima) cmon I bet u got the book of diseases.as for my Sentence structure STFU its a forum not a fucking Essay.When i first join a year and half ago and did training in Sacramento I got paid 66k now im on roughly 71k so Ur desk job making you barely 50 that you went to school for didnt pay off.
    Your right its a forum, but you can always tell someones intellect by the way they type, or talk.

just food for thought....

Doofy....why is your IP address from Nevada if you live in CA?
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

[QUOTE=DaveBEF;2005910]Cage You dont know shit FYI starting is nowhere below 65.

Base salary for a starting CHP officer is approx $52,302 which includes uniform allowance and PPP pay (physical performance pay).

If you have a two-year college degree (AA or AS), you get an extra $120 a month (total of $1440 a year) which brings the total salary to $53,742.

Why is the CHP payscale so low? Law Enforcement officers (the city cops) make a hell lot more than CHP officers. For example:

Starting San Francisco police officers make approx $64,000 (close to $65K).
    Starting Oakland police officers (Oakland is apporx 45 mins away across the bay from SF) make $65K.

San Jose, Redwood City, etc,, police officers also get paid $65K+.
    and apparently you have to be a pretty high ranked officer in SoCal to even get a take home car. here. . even the fucking computer techs that work for the Sheriff's office get take home vehicles

and further more. . if you drove out to where Enigma lived and he hit you it wouldn't necessarily get charged a 'federal' offense. Its not like YOU can charge him with anything. You are employed by THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, not the fucking FBI you dumbass. Now, if the DA brought up charges on him for assault and battery on a law enforcement officer. Those are federal offenses. But its not up to you to even press them charges. It will be up to the state of Texas. And lets say hypothetically this all happened. . all Enigma would have to do is save copies of this thread and present it in court. It may not clear him of charges, but after he goes public with everything stated here it would make you look like an even bigger tool, and it would be an embarrassment to your department. . which in turn would more then likely get you suspended or terminated.

I mean, how does this sound to a judge. . some CHP gets in an arguement with some dude off the internet. Goes to Texas to confront him, Ends up getting the shit kicked out of him. . by this guy of all people. . .

and demands that he gets federal criminal charges pressed against him????

I think not. . .

and provided, you are even a real CHP which i doubt.. and seriously. . HOPE you are not.
    Last edited by Cage; 07-03-2008 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil View Post
    just food for thought....

Doofy....why is your IP address from Nevada if you live in CA?
    Ok Lilnykil ur a dumbass.
    Orrrrrr timewarner Is based out of Nevada Can be a possibility.

CAGE nice BS numbers but why a norcal city lowest u can find so cute.So cage is this wrong?????
    http://www.chp.ca.gov/recruiting/doc...y_benefits.pdf based on august of 06

you make my eyes and head hurt trying to read your engrish

where your isp is based has nothing to do with your ip address.....

lol your from nevada and claim california and chp......bwahahahahahahahaha what a fucking tool

brian...might as well post the ip for fun

Thread Information