Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Enigma

Quote Originally Posted by 95civicex
    The stick you have up your ass over this kid is unbelievable.

good day.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible Ayrton Senna

Well played

But I don't have nearly that many freckles

Quote Originally Posted by 95civicex

Well played

But I don't have nearly that many freckles

go blue.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible Ayrton Senna

This Topic is music to my ears(enigma loose some weight you look like a overgrown gorilla)
    And if U have/had kids you wouldnt act such a bitch learn to grow the fuck up and stfu. Because Being a parent u cant half ass like u do honda/acura Kid. Fcken lowlife. hairy Behimith

You have no arguement bringing his kids into it. That's fucked up!!! Seriously. Who the fuck are you to make a judgment of how good of a father kenny is to his kids? Do you know him? I didn't think so... So don't go making a fucked up judgment like that. Makes you more of a low life than your claiming he is.

Say whatever you want about him..yeah he does talk shit and bashes noobs...it happens...its the internet who cares. However unlike you, I know kenny personally, hung out with him for a bit he's a good guy

Quote Originally Posted by civcmatt View Post
    You have no arguement bringing his kids into it. That's fucked up!!! Seriously. Who the fuck are you to make a judgment of how good of a father kenny is to his kids? Do you know him? I didn't think so... So don't go making a fucked up judgment like that. Makes you more of a low life than your claiming he is.

Say whatever you want about him..yeah he does talk shit and bashes noobs...it happens...its the internet who cares. However unlike you, I know kenny personally, hung out with him for a bit he's a good guy
    REREAD MATT ur not thinking str8 i said if he really is a dad he needs to grow the fuck up basically.I dont talk shit about peoples families Because wtf have they done(nuthin) If u think im talking shit about them UR wrong iJust think hes a fag and need to grow the fuck up.......He could Be a good guy to You But all he is To Most people on forums(nonmoderators) He talks shit to(this topic is for those who hates ENIGMA(kenny) So matt if u thought i was talking shit on his children no but his personality written through his Incompetance. and anger

gay

Wing It On

eh
    more doucheBEF fail

DaveBEEFYNUTS just needs to get over the fact that Kenny bashes him. If you knew what you were talking about then you wouldn't get bashed. I know Kenny personally and he is a good dad. So STFU or GTFO, you pick.

Just like Matt said, its the internet. WHO FUCKING CARES! Get over it!

BTW, you really need some English lessons and learn how to punctuate.
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Kenny is a douche u know him so u are a douche, I dont give a fuck about u Lil, ur a follower. follow ur gay buddy

wrong again beefynuts

I'm not a follower, i'm a friend. Thats what friends do. You wouldn't know that because you have no friends
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil View Post
    wrong again beefynuts

I'm not a follower, i'm a friend. Thats what friends do. You wouldn't know that because you have no friends
    I wish u would live in cali i would give u so many ref tickets. and friends are like that if they are butt buddies 0_o u are GAY boy,Friends do not talk shit and start more commotion.....

Quote Originally Posted by DaveBEF View Post
    I wish u would live in cali i would give u so many ref tickets. and friends are like that if they are butt buddies 0_o u are GAY boy,Friends do not talk shit and start more commotion.....
    i wish you came to texas, i bet $1000 you dont say shit to my face

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    i wish you came to texas, i bet $1000 you dont say shit to my face
    What Would I profit from that If u even touched me I will put ur ass in prison just because I Can for being a CHP (Federal law) U cannot assault a Officer dumbass hick with ur 12 gauge shooting cans for a living?You wanna know how many years you will get for that boy?Too many.Call me a bitch if I did that More like Fun doing it Some people need to learn respect if there ass being raped means they learn it They need it.

you just sound more retarded every time you talk. Maybe you should have someone else type for you.

Why would I need to come to CA if you are Federal? CHP is not Federal it's State. So if you did go to TX, you would be out of your jurisdiction. You would know all this if you were actually CHP. So, proof or ban! I can't believe that you would even say any of this without at least looking up info on CHP online.

Here I'll help you. That way next time you try to bullshit people, you don't look fucking retarded.

http://www.chp.ca.gov/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Highway_Patrol
    ^Click For Info On Car^

What Would I profit from that If u even touched me I will put ur ass in prison just because I Can for being a CHP (Federal law) U cannot assault a Officer dumbass hick with ur 12 gauge shooting cans for a living?You wanna know how many years you will get for that boy?Too many.Call me a bitch if I did that More like Fun doing it Some people need to learn respect if there ass being raped means they learn it They need it.
    You are a fucking Idiot.... you're a scared little bitch that wouldnt even come close to texas... GUIDOS NOT WELCOME.

Calling me a hick?? what a fucking moron.. People from texas are cowboys, learn your fucking geography. Not to mentoin im wearing a button up longsleeve collar shirt and khaki pants...wow some hick i am
    Learn how to spell and write. You are the reason we have like 2 other people from california because no one likes GUIDOS.
    go paint yourself orange and pretend to be a pussy ass cop.
    I've heard it all before, get off your moms tit and quit crying about what someone says over then internet.
    Until you know what the fuck you are talking about then dont even touch the keyboard.
    You dont know shit about cars and all your "opinions" are worthless and dumb.
    So quit crying and STFU or GTFO

engrish prease ?
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Im not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

LOL you have got to be the most ignorant prick i've never met thank god. HOLY FUCKING SHITS THE COPS ARE WATCHING HHU NO SCATTER SCATTER

no you anal-douche.
    Bitch, there i called you it ? you gonna arrest me now ? want my address ? ill sure as shit give it to you, and i can bet you my car, and everything i fucking own, you wont come and do a god damn thing.
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today

lilnykil ur a dumbass jurisdiction only means i cannot make the arrest i have no power in that state anywhere in california yes i Do,
    Doesnt mean if the police were called in whatever hick town he lives in HE would be arrested and I would get off scott free.Lowlife ass dumb fuckin asswipe learn shit before u speak up.Yes California is part of the USA so its under federal laws and so is texas.Federal law states any attempt or Assault to a officer of the peace is Against the law fucking go back to school.

But your not an officer of the law...
    More like lawl, which is what we do when your ant sized brain tries to figure out how to put words together to form a sentence.

i bet you were the kid at school that drooled himself and couldnt speak properly, we called them retards.

You are a load your mom should have swalloed or taken in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    But your not an officer of the law...
    More like lawl, which is what we do when your ant sized brain tries to figure out how to put words together to form a sentence.

i bet you were the kid at school that drooled himself and couldnt speak properly, we called them retards.

You are a load your mom should have swalloed or taken in the ass
    So You have made fun Of people who are dead Your a faggot making fun of my mom.
    Your a Grade A citizen fucking douchebag.
    So Imma be the Nicer person and not become angered and talk about whatever family u have.Although You Sir need to grow the fuck up and stop posting no one likes you other than ur lil buddies Lilnykil,buttman,matt,and boof
    Why was this Topic started Because PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE A FUCKING POS.
    And on your comment about mentally disabled people I hope u know the word KARMA Because i Do believe in it and That Something CAN or maybe HAS happened to your children and then ur gunna cry and think how you have treated that certain group of individuals............Just because People are Born a certain way and cannot help there disability doesnt mean talk shit on,about or use it to demean someone.

lilnykil ur a dumbass jurisdiction only means i cannot make the arrest i have no power in that state anywhere in california yes i Do,
    Doesnt mean if the police were called in whatever hick town he lives in HE would be arrested and I would get off scott free.Lowlife ass dumb fuckin asswipe learn shit before u speak up.Yes California is part of the USA so its under federal laws and so is texas.Federal law states any attempt or Assault to a officer of the peace is Against the law fucking go back to school.
    LOL yes Houston, TX is a hick town, especially since it was just named the #1 city to live, work and play.

BUT BY GOD THERES NOTHING BUT INBRED FUCKING HICKS HERE.

Seriously, i wish Cali would just all burn to the ground now most useless fucking state ever, only thing that really comes out of that state, is bullshit, seriously. Gay people, high gas prices, the people that live there obviously, and people wanna live there ? LOL

No offense to the others that are Diff from this wanna be CHP nut swinger

once again, wrong again.

CHP is not federal, its state. Hence the California in the name. Federal agents would slap you for calling yourself a fed.

Your probably a night watchman rent-a-cop with a dollar store badge and a stick. You probably wear a helmet all the time too.

From now on, your name is Doofy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvarrk11RYs
    ^Click For Info On Car^

Thread Information