Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Enigma

damn enigma you're car is a TOTAL shitbox way shittier than my car

Quote Originally Posted by Bleek0323
    damn enigma you're car is a TOTAL shitbox way shittier than my car

1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible – Ayrton Senna

MURDER!

DEATH!!

KILL!!!

Wing It On

its funny cus cased_eclipse is talking shit, yet he sent me a friend request on the PS3... 2 faced douche i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by enigma9789
    its funny cus cased_eclipse is talking shit, yet he sent me a friend request on the PS3... 2 faced douche i suppose
    he doesnt have to like you to blow you away in some ps3 game.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

oh, im sure thats

Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord
    he doesnt have to like you to blow you away in some ps3 game.

on point

I added everyone's psn. Yipptie fucking do, you're still a fucking douche, along with gustav.
    He's the only one I ever see coming to your defense, because both of you are queers.

And I think it's been stated in the lounge thread about monthly tool bannings how many people want both of you gone. That's coming from mostly all OG members too. Time to take a fucking hint?

Quote Originally Posted by cased_eclipse

on point

I added everyone's psn. Yipptie fucking do, you're still a fucking douche, along with gustav.
    He's the only one I ever see coming to your defense, because both of you are queers.

And I think it's been stated in the lounge thread about monthly tool bannings how many people want both of you gone. That's coming from mostly all OG members too. Time to take a fucking hint?
    Perfect example of someone sucking elder dick.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Murder
    stfu newb till u have over 1k posts
    So an elder says post count matters.

Quote Originally Posted by gustav129
    Perfect example of someone sucking elder dick.

agreeing with a friend, and well said statement cuntshit.

Quote Originally Posted by gustav129
    So an elder says post count matters.
    Wow, that's taken WAY out of context. Chris was being about as sarcastic as you could get there, chief.

I think it's time to go to your corner.

Cased is a G

You guys are like an X. Noone really needs it, nor knows why it's still apart of the group.

where to start. All I gotta say is enigma is one of my friends on HHU and he has helped me ALOT on here, and have had many conversations. I don't know what he has said about anyone else so I can't comment about that. As far as all of you talking shit, I can't say anything about you either because I know none of you. I'm not trying to start beef with anyone and will not comment back on anything in here. Im just showing some respect for someone who has helped me out tremendously.

1. Yes, i mostly post in Civic
    2. Yes, my rims are ugly
    3. No, I don't know everything about Hondas, but I love them, and have respect for anyone that loves them as well.
    本田1991 Acura Integra H22A-LSD本田
    ^Click For Info On Car^
    VTEC is NOT "V-tec", "V-TEC", "V-tech", "V-TECH", "VTECH", "V-TEK", "vtech", "vtec", "vortech", "Vtec", or "Vtech". It's CAPITAL VTEC.
    No dashes, no lower case, no extra letters, not anything other than the correct and only spelling of VTEC. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by LilNykil
    where to start. All I gotta say is enigma is one of my friends on HHU and he has helped me ALOT on here, and have had many conversations. I don't know what he has said about anyone else so I can't comment about that. As far as all of you talking shit, I can't say anything about you either because I know none of you. I'm not trying to start beef with anyone and will not comment back on anything in here. Im just showing some respect for someone who has helped me out tremendously.

1. Yes, i mostly post in Civic
    2. Yes, my rims are ugly
    3. No, I don't know everything about Hondas, but I love them, and have respect for anyone that loves them as well.

great so then why don't you guys leave and go start shitboxhookup.com

get the fuck out of here with this, i don't know what to say but he's helpful shit, you fucking cunt licker.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible – Ayrton Senna

lol o fuck. click on lilnykils myspace link in his sig and listen to him rap. what a fucking tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Focused
    Cased is a G

You guys are like an X. Noone really needs it, nor knows why it's still apart of the group.

My nigguh

RAPE!!

DESTRUCTION!!!!!!

VIOLENCE!!!!!!

BABY BRAINS AND HOTSAUCE!!!!

Wing It On

this thread is MINT
    2.1 DE T

^ actually it could use more beef... ive seen the guys on here do way worse then what they are doing its like they are holding back oh well another thread failure from the HHU lounge lovers

^ actually it could use more beef... ive seen the guys on here do way worse then what they are doing its like they are holding back oh well another thread failure from the HHU lounge lovers
    dude...your too easy. just quit while your behind.

ps...Bleek... your piece of shit is not better than my car you fucking idiot, go collect your welfare, fucking *******

<

lol so you drive an 05 automatic 4 door civic the same color as my grandparents. happy times indeed.

i'd take the jetta over that pos any day lol

go collect your welfare, fucking *******
    ya...and if the jetta camry and huge house in the background says "welfare" to you....

what does your yard say?

the jetta is definitely > the grocery getter

lollllllllll, this guy is such a shmuck.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP

Thread Information