Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn: Enigma

Quote Originally Posted by FknTkn
    oh PLEASE do post pics of the rest of your home, you look like a fucking chia pet with all that body hair.

get a life, and go home and drown your two kids to save them of the embarrassment they are bound to ensue in their lives.

to bad your mom didnt take your advise when you were little, she should have drown you, or swallowed you, one or the other.. I bet you were a failed abortion

and douchecanoe..
    of coarse it doesnt have a motor.... its a fucking sail boat, if you knew so much about boats i figured you would know that

Quote Originally Posted by enigma9789
    to bad your mom didnt take your advise when you were little, she should have drown you, or swallowed you, one or the other.. I bet you were a failed abortion

and douchecanoe..
    of coarse it doesnt have a motor.... its a fucking sail boat, if you knew so much about boats i figured you would know that

too bad, i wrote sail boat, and too bad sail boats still need a kicker outboard motor on the back to dock the fuckin thing at least u stupid fuck, nice sail boats and big ones have a inboard motor, usually desiel for docking and storms/current whatever.... ..... ever been on a sail boat?

if u dont got a inboard motor ,u at least u need a fucking 5hp outboard or something for a boat that size

but if its sits in the yard, u dont need shit right fag

small shitty sailboats dont need a motor, but who likes sailboats anyway
    Current rides
    2000 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LS1 6 speed...DART P&P heads,2x Cartek cam, LTheaders/fullexhaust,ls6 intake =421 hp and 398 ft.lbs
    1993 Honda Prelude Si VTEC/with JDM H22A swap
    1984 Chevy El Camino..heavly modded....under construction
    1995 Chevy 2 door Tahoe 4x4..383 cu. in. stroker, 18" '07 chrome Escalade rims
    2007 Yamaha R1

Lol @ the arguments about sailboats.

don't worry this n00b obviously didn't know who he was fucking with when he started talking shit.

the higher-archy of hhu has been notified and a ban is in this tools near future.

have a nice day.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible Ayrton Senna

Last edited by 93preludevtec : Today at 02:43 PM.... sure you did you fucking faggot..

the boat at the dock has a Detroit made diesel, and that one was pulled out of the slip cuz you cant sail 2 boats at once... now the one behind it that you cant see is a piece of shit..

and the one infront of the car is in good condition and doesnt need a motor, the one your referring to has many outboards to choose from, which ever one i pull out of the garage.

yeah ive been on a sail boat, i have 4...

and damn FknTkn i didnt think you would get all mad just cuz i told you to GTFO, you must take this site very serious.. good job.

sure dude, what ever you feel

Last edited by 93preludevtec : Today at 02:43 PM.... sure you did you fucking faggot..

the boat at the dock has a Detroit made diesel, and that one was pulled out of the slip cuz you cant sail 2 boats at once... now the one behind it that you cant see is a piece of shit..

and the one infront of the car is in good condition and doesnt need a motor, the one your referring to has many outboards to choose from, which ever one i pull out of the garage.

i see two boats, now if u do have one in the water at a slip then, why do you have two boats in ur yard........how many fuckin sailboats do u need? sell one and build a nice Honda

and by the way, if u do take the boat in ur yard out, the newer boat on the trailer, why does it have California registration numbers on it?, if you were sailing it ,shouldn't it be registered in Texas?

i know in CT if the boat has numbers on it and stays in the same state when its sold, it keeps the same reg number's, but if its out of state then u need to change them

either Texas is different , u dont use it , or can't afford to reg it
    have fun sailing
    Current rides
    2000 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LS1 6 speed...DART P&P heads,2x Cartek cam, LTheaders/fullexhaust,ls6 intake =421 hp and 398 ft.lbs
    2007 Yamaha R1

you can afford 4 sail boats?
    "As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe and US law does not apply here. ...It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are fucking morons." -- The Pirate Bay

Quote Originally Posted by nhlfan
    you can afford 4 sail boats?

ROFL

where's some canned heat lyrics when you need them?
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP
    You should know that by being a racing driver, you are under risk all the time. and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, its not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th, I race to Win, as long as I feel its possible Ayrton Senna

this is great....its about time someone told him how much of a panzee he was

i got 4 sailboats, but i dont got a pot piss in,and my ef sedan is the shit......... lol what a fag .............i know he still lives wit mommy too
    Current rides
    2007 Yamaha R1

no i dont live with my mommy, i drive an 05 civic you fucking faggots, and i dont really care what any fucking dick sucker here thinks... think what you will i really dont give a shit... just dont be fucking whiners about it, and wait untill someone else says something to say something

Quote Originally Posted by P-SPEC
    me so horny
    Ill be the spork if you'll be the spoon ?
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Im not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

no i dont live with my mommy, i drive an 05 civic you fucking faggots, and i dont really care what any fucking dick sucker here thinks... think what you will i really dont give a shit... just dont be fucking whiners about it, and wait untill someone else says something to say something
    what's that smell?
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP

enemas daddy

2008 TSX 6mt navi

Why does everybody think that the EF is the only car enigma has?

If people would search, they would find out he also has an 05 Civic.

ROFL

where's some canned heat lyrics when you need them?
    "As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe and US law does not apply here. ...It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are fucking morons." -- The Pirate Bay

Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord
    enemas daddy

Hey, that's my brother, John.

Were done talking shit already?
    YOu guys are no fun anymore.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord
    Were done talking shit already?
    YOu guys are no fun anymore.

yea, We're building up a heads will roll thread if you remember the one from years ago.

put several members up on the chop block and BANANANANANANANANANABAN

i think we should ban everyone of the fags from the civic forum.
    1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP

yea, We're building up a heads will roll thread if you remember the one from years ago.

put several members up on the chop block and BANANANANANANANANANABAN

i think we should ban everyone of the fags from the civic forum.

?? hmm i think ill go to lunch now

We need a monthly asshole ban like Jefe used to do back in the day.

All i feel is fire and body blows. OUCH.

PPL shouldnt pick fights they cant win.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Focused
    We need a monthly asshole ban like Jefe used to do back in the day.

1999 Civic Si -- EBP
    1999 Civic Si -- FBP

it just seems like all the "haters" dont contribute a damn thing to the forum IE cased_eclipse, and they wanna talk shit cuz they dont like me...
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIFT_SR20
    enigma gave $5 Bux to support HHU. He's Cool. Fucking tool...

best picture ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cased_eclipse

Again, how is that picture a slam when Enigma told him to put that note there to prove it was his engine bay?

Thread Information