Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my first car is awesome!!!

Default my first car is awesome!!!

hey guys... i just did a car conversion and paint job for the first time... but how do i pot it on the site? do i have to put it on a website first and then link it or something?

put it on imagestation or something and then put the image link between[img] and [/img]
    saab 92x

no, no imagestation...use http://images.geekazoids.net
    1996 Civic DX Coupe
    Stock and stayin that way

how about i use AOL webpages? does that work... i'll try it... oh and i noticed a little bit of a slip up... oh well.. first timer mistake... anyway... guess what cars i used to hook this bad boy up... hahahahaha

Default here it is...

before

after :D

shit... i forgot a headlight... lol... hahahahaha...

wow.. looks way better in the before shot... what happened?

I just choked on a starburst lookin at that second pic..
    I hope he's kidding

FeelMyRide... shut up man.. that was the fist time i even tried it...
    and for Hatch... I took the del sol, threw in a s2000 top, civic front end with an acura light (missed one) and I put an NSX rear.... I know there some parts that suck but i didnt want to keep going with that... i got tired... anyway... u cant say it was bad for the first try... :D

oh yeah... by the way.. who ever that del sol belongs to... sory for choppin it up... i just needed something to work with... i was originally gonna use a civic but i took a hatchback to i couldnt throw on the nsx rear... oh well...

I like the before shot
    1990 Eagle Talon TSI (FWD)
    -K&N Air Filter
    -Free Mods
    -Broken at the moment

Dude I think you did a little to much chopping to that car. At least, a little to much bad chopping.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity but to test a man's character, give him power.

YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME!?!.....Well, you probably can....but, can you look this good when you loose? Didn't think so

Check out some of my art at http://kid141.freeservers.com/photo.html

First off Picasso..
    I am not a man
    Second, you post pics of your work and ask our opinion you are gonna get it.
    Photoshopping takes a while to get to know so relax yourself!

ehh... it's alright

u know... now that i look at it afetr a while... it actually does suck... lol...
    hahahahaha... anyway... atleast it was fun... lol...

::gags:: "aarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!" ::falls over dead::

::gets back up as if nothing happened:: yes, photoshop does take a little while to get used to. And everyone has their famous first pic they ever did. At the time, I thought this was pretty good, but I've gotten a lot better, and it only took me around a week or two to get to know the menus inside and out, so soon enough you'll be able to redo that chop and have it look sweet. Hey, just for kicks, can you post the pics you used to make that? I wanna try my hand at that superchop.

Anyway, I know you're wondering so here's MY first chop. The original of the white car in my sig.

1996 Civic DX Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by FeelMyRide
    First off Picasso..
    I am not a man
    Second, you post pics of your work and ask our opinion you are gonna get it.
    Photoshopping takes a while to get to know so relax yourself!
    yeah.. not everyone can be as good as me their first time jk... and yeah, Picasso would be a good way to classify that little piece of... work

anyway, nice attempt and keep chopping.. you'll get it... eventually

EDIT: Sorry if i came off sounding like a dick but i was just bein honest 8)

damn... u guys are harsh... oh well... um... I'll post them up right now...

the civic hatch

the Del sol (everyones preffered choice of my two... lol )

the green teggy

nsx

s2000

happy chopping! :D

Original

Mine

File is saved as frankenstein_chop.jpg

I think I did a little bit of a better job, but those pics sucked donkey asshole with a bendy straw
    1996 Civic DX Coupe

Default u suc

i hope u guys r all beginners..i have beenm doing this since about the 1st week in july and i must say im pretty damn good checkout my web site....

www.scottschopshop.20m.com
    To put the GT2 into perspective, the only cars in our Road Test Summary that can accelerate faster are million-dollar machines such as the McLaren F1, and two purpose-built race cars: the Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR and Le Mans-winning Porsche 911 GT1. Even the $275,000-plus Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 and the $480,000-plus Ferrari F50 would have trouble keeping up.

You know, I don't make a habit out of talkin shit, but who are you to call ANYONE a beginner? Even InfamousThug BX...I mean your site is chock full of noob chops, and you say that you've been doing this since July...well I've been chopping for even less time, and lemme post up some of my stuff.

That one was just to make it as "blingin" and fake as possible

^^A sample.
    1996 Civic DX Coupe

well Shocon2k
    proof is here for everyone to see. :o

great job by the way

What was that blue car with the integra front end?
    wow... thats extreme... was it like a toyoota corolla or something?

Actually that was another rechop of something someone else did, they said that the integra/nissan sentra chop was their first, and it looked OK, but I redid it and told them what to do differently to clean up the lines, and I saved it so I figured i'd post it up here as well. Thanks, btw.
    1996 Civic DX Coupe

i wanna actually see someone do that with that nissan...

Thread Information