Thread: 5Zigen.....how is it?

I like the way they look and i was thinking of getting one, but i ave never see on on anybody's car. I have a 97 gsr and wa wondering if i couldget ome opinions of people who haveit or have seen one. thanxs
    "97 Black GSR"

sorry about the sloppy typing...tired.....didn't feel like checking it
    "97 Black GSR"

There is one on the Febuary Super Street. Its the "miracle fireball" on an RSX. It's a much smaller can than the N1.

i like the tanabe look better. dont know the performance specs though, just like the canister look on them better.

I have one on my LS. I love the sound, especially when I hear a rice boy try and rev me. It is deep and high quality. Don't know about power, but I feel something. my 2c :smile:

The Fireball exhaust is really loud, my cousin has it on his civic. It has a good
    deep low rumble at low rpm and is really loud at high rpm. I just don't like the look.

what about the HKS... and going out on a limb here.. the Mugen?

I just got my GReddy SP. Yay! I'm putting it on this saturday. Yay! I've seen a lot of the HKS Dragger and tons of the Tanabe, the Hyper Medallion sounds like a bee. The Dragger sounds nice, and my friend's sounds like rice(magnaflow?). The Mugen is the funny wrap-around (it goes through the muffler twice) and costs way more than any of the others. Take a look at some Apex'i and GReddy systems too.

Thread Information