Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: DIGITAL HID kits, 55 watt!, super savings sale!

DIGITAL brand HID
    NightVision HID
    High-Quality LED bulbs

Forum members: Use HONDAHOOK code in checkout!

-Standard 35w and 55 watt high-output options available
    -Ultra-high quality NO GIMMICKS, A REAL VALUE
    -True Plug and Play Compatibility with properly mating connectors
    -Lifetime Warranty
    -Free Shipping in the US!
    -We have clients... other vendors have customers

www.retro-solutions.com

Bump

DIGITAL brand HID
    NightVision HID
    High-Quality LED bulbs

-Lifetime Warranty

www.retro-solutions.com

thread bump
    Last edited by rsx-ct; 11-04-2010 at 11:01 AM.

DIGITAL brand HID
    NightVision HID
    High-Quality LED bulbs

-Lifetime Warranty

www.retro-solutions.com

Brand new ultra-high quality DIGITAL HID kits with LIFETIME WARRANTY!, special sale for HH members and friends!
    WE ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE THAT THIS HIGH QUALITY KIT IS THE ONLY HID KIT YOU WILL EVER HAVE TO BUY!

PLEASE READ, BE AN INFORMED CONSUMER:
    We know there are a lot of choices for HID kits out there, and sorting the junk from the quality stuff can be overwhelming. But, there have been significant advances in aftermarket HID conversion kits which is why you may notice more and more very inexpensive kits around. This is for one simple reason: Manufacturers now have better components available and discount their older models, but most vendors are only concerned about the bottom line, so they buy the older less reliable equipment in the hopes of attracting buyers with low prices and increased selling volume. Great for the vendor, but the buyer gets stuck with junk that often fails, does not operate correctly, or simply get screwed thinking they had actual warranty coverage. These vendors resort to all sorts of gimmicks to sell their crappy kits, such as labeling "JDM", "made in Japan", or even ripping off legitimate companies like Hella, Bosch, Panasonic, and Siemens. Don't fall for the BULL!

We have opted for the opposite, we offer only the best, highest quality components at reasonable prices. We can do it because we know we won't loose our shirts with warranty claims. The kits offered here a 100% digitally controlled ballasts, and bulbs with some of the best specs out there. We are proud to tell you what are specs are, they won't even tell you what their cheap kits specs are!

Click here for Members Checkout

Let us put out the facts:

KIT AS A WHOLE:
    -Fully plug and play on most vehicles.
    -No flickering, no changing fuses, no bulbs not igniting
    -work for cars, trucks, and bikes 12v or 24v systems
    -comes packaged in aluminum case for ultra safe shipping
    -general instructions included, full customer support for vehicle specific needs
    -Available in standard 35 watt, or 55 watt high-output

BALLASTS:
    -Full digital control
    -Fast bulb ramp-up (increase to max output faster than non-digital)
    -Super accurate output power to bulbs
    -Fully waterproof, dustproof, shockproof
    -Require very low starting current <5.5A
    -Require very low ramp-up current <7.5A, allows direct plug and play
    -Very high efficiency, lower running current than non-digital
    -Full range input 8-32v
    -CE, UL listed; E4, E11 approved; ISO 9001,9006 registered
    -LIFETIME WARRANTY
    BULBS:
    -All colors and applications available
    (H1, H3, H3 mini, H4, H4 H/L, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, 9004 H/L, 9005, 9006, 9007 H/L, and others!)
    (3000k, 4300k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k, BLUE, PURPLE, GREEN, ORANGE)

-Rated 3500 hrs. compared to other kit 2000 hrs.
    -Ultra close +/- 100 lumens in output
    -Ultra close +/- 200K Correlated color temperature
    -LIFETIME WARRANTY
    PRICING:
    Open to all HH members and any of their friends or family. Click here for Members Checkout
    -35 watt kits only $145 SHIPPED!
    -55 watt higher output kits only $160 SHIPPED!
    -Get some friends together and do a mini-group buy for even better savings!

[email protected]
    (860) 655-2501 8am-4pm M-F EST
    Click here for Members Checkout

DIGITAL brand HID
    NightVision HID
    High-Quality LED bulbs

-Lifetime Warranty

www.retro-solutions.com

Default HID Kits

i just bought a 2011 Si and i'm looking into kits for the headlights and fogs. YGPM

that above digital HID ballast dont seem to be real digital slim hid ballast... cuz mine slim digital 9006 HID kit from vvme.com for my Civic 09 , the ballasts are very slim....and it isvery easy to fix it....
    one more thing, i dont think $145 for that kind of HIDs are good deal and i dont believe they are made in Japan. most aftermarket HIDs are made in china... i know "you get what you pay for".. but mine VVME 9006 slim HID $51 with shipping is within my budget....and until now, the light output is still awsome as before... i like the 6k headlights with a slight blue tint and 3k yellow fog lights

i am just saying that.....
    Last edited by BABALA; 12-13-2010 at 01:21 AM.

Hi, I have a 96 civic coupe, but my fiance got me a set of halo projector headlamps for my bday. I really like the projectors but the bulbs are almost more amber than the factory ones they replaced. I would like get a 6000k kit from you but I need to clear some stuff up first. The packaging with these projectors say they use 55W H4 bulbs and there are two bulbs, one for low beam and one for high beam. do you have a kit that fits that? Or, do you need more information?

Also, It seemed odd to me that the bulbs are 80$ and the kits are 170. Are the bulbs really so expensive to produce that they are equal in cost to all the other components of the kit? I had sort of figured that the ballast would be the more expensive part.
    "those are gay as fuck." - FknTkn

"Thanks for your input FknTkn." - Kingkodo

"no prob man." - FknTkn

Quote Originally Posted by BABALA View Post
    that above digital HID ballast dont seem to be real digital slim hid ballast... cuz mine slim digital 9006 HID kit from vvme.com for my Civic 09 , the ballasts are very slim....and it isvery easy to fix it....
    one more thing, i dont think $145 for that kind of HIDs are good deal and i dont believe they are made in Japan. most aftermarket HIDs are made in china... i know "you get what you pay for".. but mine VVME 9006 slim HID $51 with shipping is within my budget....and until now, the light output is still awsome as before... i like the 6k headlights with a slight blue tint and 3k yellow fog lights

The pictures are of a standard ballast I think, not a slim ballast...whatever the difference may be. Also, Your post makes roughly no sense whatsoever unless you were TRYING to plug an ad for that company.

i am just saying that........dotdotdotdot

"no prob man." - FknTkn

Did this vendor disappear? He was on the ball for so long, I figured he would have responded more recently than Nov. last year.

"no prob man." - FknTkn

you son of a bitch,,, i am not a vendor of this forum....

what kind of HID ballasts do u think is true 55w slim stuff ??? show me ur pictures......

You should change your name to "Blablabla". It would fit your posts better.

Regardless, I wanted to ask this vendor some questions and now blablabla has scared him away.

"no prob man." - FknTkn

We are still here, but best to contact us directly as we apparently are not getting any notifications of activity over here.
    Please feel free to contact use directly as well:

[email protected]

(860) 655-2501

1) Prices have come down, please visit the site for up to date pricing http://www.retrosolutionsllc.com

2) We offer 35w and 55w, regular and slim ballast kits, whatever you need

DIGITAL brand HID
    NightVision HID
    High-Quality LED bulbs

-Lifetime Warranty

www.retro-solutions.com

- slim or regular style ballast are available, we offer three brands and ALL ballasts we offer are digitally controlled.
    - our 55w ballasts are actual 55w output... not 55w or 50w input like other ballasts on the market. Did you know most "35w" kits on the market really only give you maybe 28w to the bulb???
    - we do not claim made in Japan, your made in China VVME kit does though, doesn't it? You do understand manufacturing in Japan is more expensive than domestic production?
    - being unbiased since we offer both, it is our experience that the regular ballasts often mount easier in most vehicles than the slims... as its the same components in one case versus two.

So you are saying that you think you got a great deal on a kit that isn't what it claims to be? Fantastic, please do enjoy it while it lasts, and then let us know how we can help when it stops working.

DIGITAL brand HID
    NightVision HID
    High-Quality LED bulbs

-Lifetime Warranty

www.retro-solutions.com

This is true to a point, but there are still very few companies that don't entirely rely on out sourcing to china. Pioneer for example is one that is still manufactured in Europe, and that's only one of the many brands.
    Some of the more exclusive brands you can be sure are not manufactured in china, just no HID brand comes to mind at this time, had 1 too many beers and its 5:14AM right now lol...

Some yes are manufactured in japan, but just cause its made in Japan don't mean its the best possible thing in the world. (O-NEX for example, made in Jap)

I cant vouch on this brand of HID since I have never owned a set of their HID kits, one thing that did stand out is the instruction booklet, the what looks to be an Audi is the same exact picture used on all the other HID kits on the market, I mean like the crap you find on eBay. Same thing for the writing of "HID" on the booklet only difference maybe a darker orange to it.

Basically what im trying to say is that brands don't usually mean sh**. People make all our products we use with other machines. Only time brands come into play is when they are multi-billion dollar operations who establish their own manufacture plants in china. Then these companies actually manage their own quality of product.

As for the rest of the ppl in the US just trying to work from home or trying to start a business, well they have no choice but to buy in bulk from china from factories that are not privately owned from major brands, and basically its all the random stuff you find in eBay these ppl are trying to sell off as their own brands, which in reality 20 - 30 different brands you find on eBay are all from the same manufacturer only labeled differently.

Default hid problems

i have ordered 8 kits 55watt from RS.and have had alot of problems with ballasts not firing,at present im giving him a chance to make good on these kits.spent about 1500 on them but can only throw so MUCH time at them to get both head lights to work.im on revision 2 of these ballasts so ill see what lifetime warranty means.out of 12 ballasts and 3 quit working.feel free to ask me any questions.oh shipping is really starting to add up as im in canada

Default DIGITAL HID kits 55 watt super savings

lol good luck getting 100 for that spoiler.. been trying to sell mine. legit brand new out of the box for 50 and it wont sell.. no one wants those POS spoilers. glws

Default DIGITAL HID kits 55 watt super savings sale

If you have an RCA digital input only on your DAC, and the output from the source you wish to connect to it is an optical type, is there any way to connect them together?

Cheers
    Matt

Default -

When it was in fashion back in the 90s.. a kit like that would cost alot. So price reflects that no-body wants it..

Your shout, but kits are shite.

Thread Information