Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATTN: RAWBLADE

Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord
    ebeef doesnt get locked you fucking moron

this was in the civic forum for a bit while i was gone...figured i'd move it to the Ebeef...thats why i didnt clean it either.

Quote Originally Posted by civcmatt
    this was in the civic forum for a bit while i was gone...figured i'd move it to the Ebeef...thats why i didnt clean it either.
    oh

sorry gustav you fuck.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

JDMaccord for the attack

Quote Originally Posted by jdmaccord
    sorry gustav you fuck.
    It's ok.

i was gunna tell him but matt did first, this guy is still a fag and i bet he never even sees this thread here

Enigma,

http://www.hondahookup.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=25

[email protected] an insult on the internet that somebody else came up with. No offense but thats kinda sad bro. You should have a little more creativity than that. But then again, after reading the other thread that had you targeted, I kinda figured you would be a little bit more mature and not start an identical topic about somebody else. If you cant beat em, join em, right?

On another note. In your siggy pic, your hood looks crooked. Like it is not closed properly ont he drivers side headlight. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Odessit
    Enigma,

http://www.hondahookup.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=25

[email protected] an insult on the internet that somebody else came up with. No offense but thats kinda sad bro. You should have a little more creativity than that. But then again, after reading the other thread that had you targeted, I kinda figured you would be a little bit more mature and not start an identical topic about somebody else. If you cant beat em, join em, right?

On another note. In your siggy pic, your hood looks crooked. Like it is not closed properly ont he drivers side headlight. Cheers.
    1. LAWL at you thinking that's where that insult originated from

2. Are you british? you said cheers. I fucking hate british people.

Actually,
    1. I know that the origin of that "insult" is not from the guy that wrote the topic, but the fact that Enigma commented on the topic giving him props for it would mean his "inspiration" is from that topic.

2. No, I'm Russian. I said cheers as a term of endearment

at least i have money to waste you fucking poor bastard... i paid more in taxes this year then you made... i see a ban coming

Thread Information