Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: who is PENCIL and when can we ban him?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbathane
    Well, you're an exception I guess. Camaros are fast. But, it is a Honda forum overall.
    but mines slow
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    I知 not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

BBBUURRRRNNNN REDSOXFAN You son of a hermaphroditic bitch
    OH GOD YOU GOT ME

CALL ME TOAST CAUSE I GOT BURNED

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    but mines slow
    Compared to most of the cars on this forum, yours is a racecar. 13 seconds is fast- regardless of what those posers think they have, 13 seconds is FAST.

Of course, 11 seconds is faster, and so is 9, and 6. BUT for an everyday car, 13 seconds is pretty damn fast.

Powered By Hopes & Dreams B18C5er's Avatar

Compared to most of the cars on this forum, yours is a racecar. 13 seconds is fast- regardless of what those posers think they have, 13 seconds is FAST.

Of course, 11 seconds is faster, and so is 9, and 6. BUT for an everyday car, 13 seconds is pretty damn fast.

And what do you drive?

mine is hardly a "racecar" its more like a daily driven camaro and its still slow
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today

Quote Originally Posted by B18C5er
    And what do you drive?
    I used to own a 92 Mustang: Supercharged and a lot of aftermarket parts. The whole exhaust was redone headers to catback. I put about 8k into the car that I bought for 3k. Sure, it looked like shit at first, but I spent a lot of time cleaning it up and building up the motor. After a year, I had the thing at around 400hp.

Then, the motor blew and it was too much to replace it. That's ok- it gave me a fun time.

So, then I went out and bought a newer Z28 Camaro. It's nothing spectacular right now. I have the exhaust redone and the SLP intake. I was thinking about supercharging it, but that didn't go so well with the mustang.

All of my buddies have camaros too, and they grilled me like crazy for owning the Mustang. So I caved and bought the camaro. I like it a lot better than the mustang.

mine is hardly a "racecar" its more like a daily driven camaro and its still slow
    My point is, it's still a hell of a lot faster than most cars out there. Be proud of it.

I used to own a 92 Mustang: Supercharged and a lot of aftermarket parts. The whole exhaust was redone headers to catback. I put about 8k into the car that I bought for 3k. Sure, it looked like shit at first, but I spent a lot of time cleaning it up and building up the motor. After a year, I had the thing at around 400hp.

Then, the motor blew and it was too much to replace it. That's ok- it gave me a fun time.

So, then I went out and bought a newer Z28 Camaro. It's nothing spectacular right now. I have the exhaust redone and the SLP intake. I was thinking about supercharging it, but that didn't go so well with the mustang.

All of my buddies have camaros too, and they grilled me like crazy for owning the Mustang. So I caved and bought the camaro. I like it a lot better than the mustang.
    What year Z ?

why do bolton camaros and mustangs come onto a honda board to talk shit?

What year Z ?
    It's a 2000. It's in the shop right now unfortunately. I haven't had it for that long- mid July.

Quote Originally Posted by stockboost
    why do bolton camaros and mustangs come onto a honda board to talk shit?

I don't talk it- I just reply to it. I think this conversation with Bootofthese has been the only civil one I've been in one here.

I'm not too sure what kind of civil responses you would expect after the mud you're slinging around

It's a 2000. It's in the shop right now unfortunately. I haven't had it for that long- mid July.
    whats wrong with it ?

and stockboost, do i count as one who talks shit, i mean ive been here since WAY before the camaro and i dont talk shit do i ?

lol at these two idiots (pencil and turbathane) thinking that most of the people on this board own hondas. the only people who own honda's are the n00bs in the kill section and the guys who help people out in the accord/civic/integra sections.

the only reputable honda on this board is krazed's which neither one of you muscle-loving douches could talk shit about.

"bitches love me cause they know that i can rock"

Quote Originally Posted by poster_Child
    You and Nelson are like the Ambiguously Gay Duo of HHU
    dont bring me into this.. i been minding my own business nuccas!
    PREPARING MY SELF FOR FEDERAL POUND ME IN THE ASS PRISON

I WISH I HAD MORE THAN THE MENTAL CAPACITY OF A THIRD GRADER

Quote Originally Posted by rick1574
    lol at these two idiots (pencil and turbathane) thinking that most of the people on this board own hondas. .

WEll, I've only been here for two or three days now. You scared off the rest of the owners of this account. I think it was Dave that had this account last. You all made fun of him for eating cake or something like that? He ran out of the library like a little bitch.

Oh, and I only came here because I was told it's a funny place. That's all.

And I don't know what's wrong with the Camaro (Exactly). It stalls a lot after turning it on. PCV valve perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by SHIFT_SR20
    ban enigma and nelson first Plz

check the CEL. the Driver is a faggot Code always pops up with you Camaro Guys.

Except Boof lol :P
    2.1 DE T

Quote Originally Posted by rick1574
    the only reputable honda on this board is krazed's which neither one of you muscle-loving douches could talk shit about.

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan
    :

you are annoying, every single of your posts has been some stupid shit
    agreed.
    It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can
    thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.

-Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan
    OH GOD YOU GOT ME

CALL ME TOAST CAUSE I GOT BURNED

Hi toast... (yeah, I know... lame... I'm tired)

I'm just trying to get a laugh now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL
    god you guys have fucking ADD...

only a page and a half and the thread has already gone to shit and is off topic. and you want to ban me for not contributing anything useful? fucking please....

Quote Originally Posted by poster_Child
    who was the other kid posting saying that stupid roid shit to nuk>???

IBitshim
    that was me

Quote Originally Posted by vwbh
    That's fucking awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by 91tegkid
    that was me
    you're a whole different story

Thread Information