Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stomped out a ricer today

Quote Originally Posted by enigma9789
    read you fucking dick sucking bitch... i didnt get owned hes my bitch thats why he does what i tell him to do as soon as i tell him you fucking faggot....

if you tell someone to do something and they do it then the teller didnt get owned...

AND BOOF JUST OWNED THIS LITTLE BITCH

I really don't need to waste my time with you; i just find it funny how you guys get so mad over nothing... hahahahahah you'll all get anuerisms before too long and I'll be laughing my stress-free ass off. NEW THREAD: Enigma popped a brain vessel thinking of good comeback

BTW: My friend's Z28 looks like that except its supercharged and pushing 550

Oh, and I happen to own a Camaro myself... It's a 67 and it's pushing 420 to the wheels. :D Camaros FTW (but Cobras are nice too_

Quote Originally Posted by Turbathane
    I really don't need to waste my time with you; i just find it funny how you guys get so mad over nothing... hahahahahah you'll all get anuerisms before too long and I'll be laughing my stress-free ass off. NEW THREAD: Enigma popped a brain vessel thinking of good comeback
    QUE
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Iím not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    QUE
    ?QUE? No comprende? !No me gusta enigma!

By the way, nice Camaro.

?QUE? No comprende? !No me gusta enigma![/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]By the way, nice Camaro.
    Its slow dont worry
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Iím not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

uhh your car ...im sure puts out more power than his... you need to get that bitch to the DYNO!!!!, and some vids

Its slow dont worry
    Nah, I bet it's pretty fast.

ooo im the center of attention again!!!!! yay i love Ebeef this forum is the SHIT....

i think turbothane gets ass fucked be PENCILdick

ooo im the center of attention again!!!!! yay i love Ebeef this forum is the SHIT....

i think turbothane gets ass fucked be PENCILdick
    Oh... so you like imagining that kind of stuff, huh?

Well, whatever floats your boat I guess...

Oh... so you like imagining that kind of stuff, huh?

Well, whatever floats your boat I guess...

your to easy, im just killing time haha i dont give a shit about you or anyone else

cuz i know ME > you

if you tell someone to do something and they do it then the teller didnt get owned...

DOT

hey you cocksucking bitch go fuck your sister and post it on redtube, im not getting pissed i was happy he posted the pics and he proved his shit i laughed for hours.. just cuz he has the car doesnt mean its not a piece of shit...300 hp at the crank is not impressive...

you drive a civic too so STFU this guy is a faggot, hes saying he can cruise at 150, but he has really low gears in the rearend and the speed limiter is 152 so he can probably only do 140 with those gears and even if he was going faster he wouldnt be "cruising" at 5500 RPMS...

your a no nothing fucking douche, you dont know a damn thing about cars hell you probably cant even drive them... so STFU and quit wasting server space again... your more of an idiot then he is... ive said it before and i will say it again YOU DONT ADD SHIT TO THIS FORUM

Sorry kiddo. You can stay in this thread and argue with a bunch of no-ones on this site. No one really cares. Almost EVERY elder on this site wants you gone. No one likes you here, faggot bitch. Catch a clue.

Me > You

That's the way it is here. You were running your cock sucker, and he posted proof. Now shut the fuck up about it. I didn't even read this thread, and could honestly care less. It's a bunch of newbs arguing. This INCLUDES you. So, like I said before, shut the fuck up. If polled right now, I GUARANTEE i'd have more people backing me to be on this site, than you.

yea i still put up way more valuable info then you ever have, show me one post where you had something to say that was beneficial... thats what i thought. your a fucking loser.

and kiddo??? WTF your like 20 and calling me a kiddo ok dude..

and i really dont care what you have to say cuz its all worthless

yea i still put up way more valuable info then you ever have, show me one post where you had something to say that was beneficial... thats what i thought. your a fucking loser.

and kiddo??? WTF your like 20 and calling me a kiddo ok dude..

and i really dont care what you have to say cuz its all worthless
    He looks 16 to me.

enigma... you called me out... and like your fellow HHU member told you... you got owned. i have a mid high 12 second cobra. i have spent 2k to make it run 12's... you would have to sell your tiny little peepee to science to raise enought money to get your car to run that quick. you have no room to talk. nobody likes you. stfu. you got OWNED. nobody likes you. your car is slow. you got OWNED. did i mention... you got OOOOWWWNNEED?

damn... you suck at grammar, AND you talk shit about cars with people that will stomp a mudhole in anything you will ever drive.

does he always look like such a fag on this website you guys? i mean shit i have no problem with "ricers" as long as they dont act like a ricer. its like i have a friend who gets fucking tickets every weekend in his gt stang and i make fun of him all the time for that shit because he acts like a fucking idiot. like somebody else i know of........

being labeled a ricer has nothing to do with the car you drive. its the way you act and your attitude towards rules of the road and knowing your role.

this whole thing was started because some fucking prick in a turbo prelude revved up next to me and thought his car was the shit. instead of rolling his window down and asking me about my car and how fast it was ect ect he just sat there and revved at me in his 14 second primer painted piece of shit. had he been smart and not fucking gay... he would have talked to me or something and asked me to race instead of being a prick about it and making a scene.

i have no problems with anybody on this site... i enjoy being on here and getting a glimpse of a world i know little about... but enigma, YOU GOT FUCKING OWNED... and now you are being a bitch ass little ricer and making excuses and getting mad at everybody because they are pointing out that you got your shit shoved back in your face because you decided to assume that i dont own the car i said i did. you made yourself look like a fuckstick... not me. so stfu... go to bed... get some rest for that tiny fucking brain of yours... and try again tomorrow. thank you. and again... owned... so stfu. you were wrong. i was right. go to bed. and SHUT.. THE.. FUCK.. UP. thanks again. goodnight peeps.

lol at enigma.
    2008 TSX 6mt navi

Pencil is aka:
    CobraBoy

and he is from California

Turbathane is aka:
    88hpoffury
    Cobra>Civic
    Fuckyouall
    Myfastriceball
    poopchute
    Turbothane

and he is from Connecticut

this is sooo funny, i told him to post the pic and he did, i was proud of him to post the pic, its nice to see that people can prove their shit and they arent always bullshitting...
    its funny, getting owned means something totally different to me then it does to you, i dont care if you have a 10 year old mustang

and grey you know to much stuff

this is sooo funny, i told him to post the pic and he did, i was proud of him to post the pic, its nice to see that people can prove their shit and they arent always bullshitting...
    its funny, getting owned means something totally different to me then it does to you, i dont care if you have a 10 year old mustang

*< super mod powers < admin powers

This

>

That

PWND

Your point?
    Bassani X Pipe, Bassani Cat back exhaust, Bassani mid-length headers, K & N FIPK, Goodyear Gator Back belt, Pulley Kit, Fluidyne Heat Exchanger, Fluidyne radiator

haha... no hard feelings man. shit happens lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Runner
    Pencil is aka:
    CobraBoy

and he is from California

Turbathane is aka:
    88hpoffury
    Cobra>Civic
    Fuckyouall
    Myfastriceball
    poopchute
    Turbothane

and he is from Connecticut
    and your point kind sir?

Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL
    enigma your car is shit. first of all. second, you are a fucking dumbfuck if you think that is stock except intake (knows nothing about cars obviously)... TB plenum and aluminum pulleys on that motor add more power than your total engine output in that piece of shit pile of rust that you drive and call a car. thanks, try again fuck face. picture coming just for you idiot... with your name on it.

That's the fucking dumbest thing I ever heard. Especially since aluminum pulleys don't "add" hp, they only free up horsepower the motor already makes.

If "add more than your engine output" is true, then you are saying your motor makes 300hp, but only 100 hp are getting to the wheel with stock pulleys?

Quote Originally Posted by gustav129
    That's the fucking dumbest thing I ever heard. Especially since aluminum pulleys don't "add" hp, they only free up horsepower the motor already makes.

If "add more than your engine output" is true, then you are saying your motor makes 300hp, but only 100 hp are getting to the wheel with stock pulleys?
    way to add to the thread WAY after it has already died out and been settled fuck tard

go die in a fire

and the joke about the pulleys... was just that. a joke. again... fire, flames, burning hot mAGMA, engulf yourself in either one.

You should have said something like it was a joke when you posted it. That's a typical ricer thing to say, and most of them really beleive it. Then you called out and now you claim it was a joke? How retarded.

Way after it was settled? I must have a different idea of "way after". 58 mins is not compared to bring up a two day old thread and saying something like that.

Besides, I plan on it, I have some welding I have to do today.

@ this thread.

"bitches love me cause they know that i can rock"

Thread Information