Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stomped out a ricer today

not that bad, but i don't how I did it, but the best milage I got with my car was around 42 mpg. I went from Salem, OR to Alturas, CA over 2 mountain passes and down the interstate for a bit. 502 mile trip and I filled up in Alturas and put 11.8 gallons in....that's like 42.5 or something like that. I was doing between 65 and 70 and pretty much coasting 5th gear coming down the passes, but that's pretty damn good.
    Grand Masta Sexy
    2004 Subaru WRX Wagon
    1983 Toyota Pickup 2wd w/ 22R block - 20R head

How much for the 4x4 lift?

hahaha, took me a second to get that one...highway 58 and i think it was the southern oregon mountains, can't really spell em, some indian name. Yeah!!! my car has 2 inches of clearance at my lowest point.
    Grand Masta Sexy
    2004 Subaru WRX Wagon

what year is the jetta btw
    Grand Masta Sexy
    2004 Subaru WRX Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaaady
    How much for the 4x4 lift?
    Hey come on, mine sits high to, i have some springs, but just havent got aroun to putting them on yet and DAMN 4.30's ya i know your running down the highway at like 3-5k to damn high for my taste
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    I’m not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

Quote Originally Posted by remushair
    what year is the jetta btw
    2003. Says in my siggy, brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    Hey come on, mine sits high to, i have some springs, but just havent got aroun to putting them on yet and DAMN 4.30's ya i know your running down the highway at like 3-5k to damn high for my taste

Haha, I know man. When I first bought my wheels I had a real low profile tire, looked like I was about to all-terrain up a mountain

LMAO!! i was waiting for somebody to notice the stock jeep suspension LOL....

at 75mph i sit just under 3k

motor revs to 7 so its not too bad

2003. Says in my siggy, brotha.

Ohh yeah good call huh! A friend of mine just crashed his 05 jetta. Rolled it a 105 on the interstate. Hit a blown semi tire in the road, blew his tire, sent him through the gaurdrail and end over end for 500ft! Wasn't wearing his seat belt, B.A.L was .18 and he only broke his thumb. Dumbass, second car he's crashed drunk
    Grand Masta Sexy
    2004 Subaru WRX Wagon

Sounds like only death wil teach im. He has cheated it twice.

This time his best friend was in the passenger seat!!!! Bruised his knee when the dash crumpled...I'll have to get a copy of the insurance photo from him. Post it up later when I get. Look for "105 mph crash in Jetta" in the lounge in a few days.
    Grand Masta Sexy
    2004 Subaru WRX Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL
    LMAO!! i was waiting for somebody to notice the stock jeep suspension LOL....

at 75mph i sit just under 3k

motor revs to 7 so its not too bad
    mine does to, but does it mean its safe, NO, but yet i dont know anything about stangs hell my springs are rated to 6800, but theres no way im gonna go that high
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    I’m not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

Quote Originally Posted by remushair
    This time his best friend was in the passenger seat!!!! Bruised his knee when the dash crumpled...I'll have to get a copy of the insurance photo from him. Post it up later when I get. Look for "105 mph crash in Jetta" in the lounge in a few days.

Yea man, I wanna see that.

I think everybody does. I guess the roof was the only thing not to damaged. I should have something by Monday or so.
    Grand Masta Sexy
    2004 Subaru WRX Wagon

What is happening to him from all this?

mine does to, but does it mean its safe, NO, but yet i dont know anything about stangs hell my springs are rated to 6800, but theres no way im gonna go that high
    springs on a stang are good to about 7300... well on a 96-98 cobra motor that is...

and no its really not the BEST thing for it but its not bad either. and i dont drive on the freeway too often. probably like 2 percent of the time i drive my car

He went to jail for the weekend because it happened on a friday night, 1 year suspension on his license and a big fine. He got a work permit so that he can drive a specified route to work. also has a brethalizer in his car that he has to blow into to start the car. He has to go through drug and alcohol classes for 6 months and has to do 200 hours of community service.
    Grand Masta Sexy
    2004 Subaru WRX Wagon

i drive a 98 cobra btw that runs mid-high 12's... NA.... a number none of you would ever see on a time slip even with a supercharged vtech
    I know of a couple Civics that are in the 10's and 11's. And they are over 20 years old. Some pretty bad ass 3g hatches.

I'm a domestic fan (yes I do race a Civic). Always have been, especially the fox body hatch. But it's fucktard douches like you that give mustang fans a bad rep. I laugh at your ignorance.

i don't see anything wrong with that mustang? why do people hate?

Quote Originally Posted by GimPy™
    i don't see anything wrong with that mustang? why do people hate?
    did you read any of this thread?

i drive a 98 cobra btw that runs mid-high 12's... NA.... a number none of you would ever see on a time slip even with a supercharged vtech
    my car runs 11's and im sure as fuck theres faster ones on here than that.

hey semen ass, stop google searching shit and read a fucking dictionary.

FURTHER is always a measure of time or something to that nature.
    FARTHER is always a measure of distance. you are fucking stupid.
    u learned that from watching finding forrester didnt u? haha

Who the Fuck wants a CONVERTBLE COBRA

oh wow you took ur back seats out and ur A/C , if u cared that much about weight saving to take ur a/C out, which ways next to nothing, why not buy a fucking hardtop.

Verts are for fucking girls u fag

My Trans Am would rape ur fucking ugly ass car and look ten times better doing it

oh yea i got t-tops, now thats pimp

TAN TOPS ARE UGLY!!!!
    Ur wheels belong on a import
    Sell that Shitbox to ur grandmother buy a real cobra
    Current rides
    2000 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LS1 6 speed...DART P&P heads,2x Cartek cam, LTheaders/fullexhaust,ls6 intake =421 hp and 398 ft.lbs
    1993 Honda Prelude Si VTEC/with JDM H22A swap
    1984 Chevy El Camino..heavly modded....under construction
    1995 Chevy 2 door Tahoe 4x4..383 cu. in. stroker, 18" '07 chrome Escalade rims
    2007 Yamaha R1

you're talking shit with a 12 second cobra? shit I wouldn't even have to bring out the bike for that

Quote Originally Posted by stockboost
    you're talking shit with a 12 second cobra? shit I wouldn't even have to bring out the bike for that

Ha ha exactly what i was thinking

my Gixer would shit on that stang while im doing a nasty wheelie
    Current rides
    2000 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LS1 6 speed...DART P&P heads,2x Cartek cam, LTheaders/fullexhaust,ls6 intake =421 hp and 398 ft.lbs
    1993 Honda Prelude Si VTEC/with JDM H22A swap
    1984 Chevy El Camino..heavly modded....under construction
    1995 Chevy 2 door Tahoe 4x4..383 cu. in. stroker, 18" '07 chrome Escalade rims
    2007 Yamaha R1

Thread Information