Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stomped out a ricer today

Quote Originally Posted by PENCIL
    haha... oh come on now guys

and for the guy above you (Rick-"bitches love me cause they know i love cock")... i stomp trans ams.... MODDED trans ams... on a regular basis...

wow hey rick when did you get a transam???

Quote Originally Posted by enigma9789
    ok your stupid, you go 150 for like 20 miles and ill go 100 for like 100 miles you fucking dumbass, just because you run out of gas faster doesnt mean you got further, go educate yourself
    ok your stupid. You go 150 for like 20 miles and i'll go 100 for like 100 miles you fucking dumbass. Just because you run out of gas faster doesnt mean you go FARTHER (moron)... Go educate yourself.
    "Go educate yourself"

Ironically, fixed for grammatical errors....

Next time you should give him a headstart by like 5 cars and then if you catch up and pass him in less then about 13 seconds(since that is your 1/4 mile time) then that is a legit but more importantly a more interesting kill. Then post that kill story with lots of details.
    1997 Accord SE

"Go educate yourself"

Ironically, fixed for grammatical errors....

wow you are dumber than i thought

fur·ther /ˈfɜrđər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fur-ther] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation compar. adv. and adj. of far with superl. fur·thest, verb
    –adverb
    1. at or to a greater distance; farther: I'm too tired to go further.
    2. at or to a more advanced point; to a greater extent: Let's not discuss it further.
    3. in addition; moreover: Further, he should be here any minute.
    –adjective
    4. more distant or remote; farther: The map shows it to be further than I thought.
    5. more extended: Does this mean a further delay?
    6. additional; more: Further meetings seem pointless.
    –verb (used with object)
    7. to help forward (a work, undertaking, cause, etc.); promote; advance; forward: You can always count on him to further his own interests.
    [Origin: bef. 900; ME furthere, OE furthra; c. G vordere more advanced]

and for the guy above you (Rick-"bitches love me cause they know i love cock")... i stomp trans ams.... MODDED trans ams... on a regular basis...

sorry dude the kill story was lame..

a supercharged prelude came up i raced it and won by like 12 cars.

it sucks! next time put a good kill story with at least some detail!

yea kinda like civicmatts kill story he just posted

wow you are dumber than i thought

fur·ther /ˈfɜrđər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fur-ther] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation compar. adv. and adj. of far with superl. fur·thest, verb
    –adverb
    1. at or to a greater distance; farther: I'm too tired to go further.
    2. at or to a more advanced point; to a greater extent: Let's not discuss it further.
    3. in addition; moreover: Further, he should be here any minute.
    –adjective
    4. more distant or remote; farther: The map shows it to be further than I thought.
    5. more extended: Does this mean a further delay?
    6. additional; more: Further meetings seem pointless.
    –verb (used with object)
    7. to help forward (a work, undertaking, cause, etc.); promote; advance; forward: You can always count on him to further his own interests.
    [Origin: bef. 900; ME furthere, OE furthra; c. G vordere more advanced]
    hey semen ass, stop google searching shit and read a fucking dictionary.

FURTHER is always a measure of time or something to that nature.
    FARTHER is always a measure of distance. you are fucking stupid.

you said, "just because you run out of gas first doesnt mean you go any further"... indicating distance. not time. again, stfu or pick up a dictionary and look for yourself.

here you go enigma.... as long as we are googling shit.... god you cant even do that correctly

http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/farther.html

first of all, that insult makes no sense. why the hell would a bitch love me cause i love the cock? maybe the girls you like to fuck like gay guys...

seriously get the fuck outta here. your comparing to stock 200 fwd car to a 300+ rwd car
    (300 stock, plus any mods you have IF you even have a car). there's no point in that race, its just wasting gas, the fact that you went all out against a car like that just shows how pathetic you are.

if you beat modded trans ams, then post of those kill stories, not you against some pos lude. a supercharged honda is the worst way to spend your money. go harrass some other forum, no one cars about the shitbox mustang you drive.

"bitches love me cause they know that i can rock"

haha... see now why cant any of you think of good comebacks like rick? learn from him.

the only thing is... its not like i pulled up on him and started revving at the retard. he started it. so i just made him look like a jackass. he probably had a low 14 second car but he thought it was the shit because of that. not my fault.

Grand Masta Sexy
    2004 Subaru WRX Wagon
    1983 Toyota Pickup 2wd w/ 22R block - 20R head

grow up. i have cars rev at me and i drive a stock civic. just because a car revs at you doesn't obligate you to race it, and just becuase you beat it doesn't mean you have to take up space in the kill section.

any good kill in here (and there a FEW) is usually between two evenly matched cars.

just the other day i raced my friend in his auto civic, same year as mine, and killed him, but i didn't find the urge to go posting about it.

eh, well whatever. i was in the mood to eat some rice. i was hongry for it.

such tension here on teh forums.... and who cares if it was a gay ass vtech? oh my god it would have had 30 more hp to the wheels.... oh.... my.... god.... i would have lost then huh?

gay.

i drive a 98 cobra btw that runs mid-high 12's... NA.... a number none of you would ever see on a time slip even with a supercharged vtech
    id watch what you say there big guy, 12's aint nothing to be braggin about, umm should i say, krazed, monte, batman, and i know im leaving some out. Im not calling BS, but i wanna see this mustang
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    I’m not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    id watch what you say there big guy, 12's aint nothing to be braggin about, umm should i say, krazed, monte, batman, and i know im leaving some out. Im not calling BS, but i wanna see this mustang
    you should be pulling 12s with the camaro...

i'll get a pic for you... give me a little bit

and what are the mods ?
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today

whats all done to it ?

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    and what are the mods ?

JLT CAI, Accufab TB and plenum, BBK aluminum pulleys, Bassani o/r H pipe, Flowmaster race muffler turn downs, 315/35/17 BFG drag radial, 4.30 motive gears, centerforce clutch/aluminum flywheel.

i dont even have by long tube headers and x pipe on yet...

and this is all on a stock tune still.

oh and i forgot to mention that the only thing inside the car right now are front seats. it is completely stripped and the A/C is removed with the power steering pump relocated to where the A/C used to be. i have an electric water pump in the mail right now.

12's ? wow, and if you have an H-pipe why would you need a xpipe ? their almost the same thing ? ive got a xpipe ran on the maro though

and this is a daily driver, probably pay for it at the pump I'd imagine
    Grand Masta Sexy
    2004 Subaru WRX Wagon
    1983 Toyota Pickup 2wd w/ 22R block - 20R head

eh, its more of a sound preference really. i like the sound of both but the x just a little more. and i NEED that extra 1-2 hp with the x... lol....

the long tubes and tune will be the icing on the cake though.

Quote Originally Posted by remushair
    and this is a daily driver, probably pay for it at the pump I'd imagine
    its honestly not as bad as you think... i get about 16-18 mpg around town and about 22 cruising at freeway speeds

Thread Information