Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just another reminder

this thread is retarded...street racing is illegal so stop bitchin about it being hondas fault...hope you run into a tree so you dont kill anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Project Monkey
    this thread is retarded...street racing is illegal so stop bitchin about it being hondas fault...hope you run into a tree so you dont kill anyone else
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by enigma9789
    im telling you boof bring that car and challenge the roadrunner, it only has a 5.9L i swear
    im gonna do a stealth run to houston prolly around sept, or oct. IDK yet. but you'll be the first one to know
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    Iím not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

Quote Originally Posted by crack3rjack
    wait a second here.... you drive mopar? lemme guess you missed the short bus and didnt even learn your numbers. all dodge does is stuff a big ass engine in a car and sell it... sure they can be fast, but thats all theyll every be. there not safe, reliable, or even good looking. hell most of the vipers on the road dont have abs. dodge is made for mullet wearing trailor trash who dont think they need "options" well except for that thar hemi (which btw the new hemi isnt a true hemi)
    LOL well hell its a damn good marketin ploy by mopar then to just stuff big ass motors in small cars to make go fast, i mean isnt that what all companies do, i mean look at chevy they put a 7.0l in a corvette and it goes fast. look at ford they put a 5.4l(yet it had to be supercharged) in a stang and it goes fast am i missing something here
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    LOL well hell its a damn good marketin ploy by mopar then to just stuff big ass motors in small cars to make go fast, i mean isnt that what all companies do, i mean look at chevy they put a 7.0l in a corvette and it goes fast. look at ford they put a 5.4l(yet it had to be supercharged) in a stang and it goes fast am i missing something here
    Isn't that how muscle cars got started? I could have sworn Pontiac decided to put a big motor in a midsized car and came up with the GTO.

Quote Originally Posted by crack3rjack
    wait a second here.... you drive mopar? lemme guess you missed the short bus and didnt even learn your numbers. all dodge does is stuff a big ass engine in a car and sell it... sure they can be fast, but thats all theyll every be. there not safe, reliable, or even good looking. hell most of the vipers on the road dont have abs. dodge is made for mullet wearing trailor trash who dont think they need "options" well except for that thar hemi (which btw the new hemi isnt a true hemi)

i dont drive a mopar i drive an 05 civic....

and the raodrunner has a small block in it dumbass a 5.9 is a 360 with magnum heads not a big block... only its supercharged

and WTF are you talking about all GM has done for 50 years is put a 350c.i. in EVERYTHING THEY EVER MADE..

the daytona made the fucking race thats what they call it daytona, a stock charger (69 model) will stomp your pos firebird all day everyday...

and yes the new dodge has a REAL hemispherical head with overhead cams so it can rev higher too

im gonna do a stealth run to houston prolly around sept, or oct. IDK yet. but you'll be the first one to know

allright man i hope the roadrunner is running by then...something about some cracked heads and a blown carb (lousy procharger ), he is supposed to get an engine built by INDY, and i dont know if anyone knows this but they made a n/a 340 C.I break 600 hp its a bad bitch..

if nothing else i just wanna check out your car, maybe we will boost the B20 rex and see if it can hang, we just need some better shoes on the rotas

side not the 318 was the best motor ever made as far as durability, our ramcharger had 345K on that bitch stock 318 stock 727 torque flight (ok no it had a shift kit) and a stock positrac

allright man i hope the roadrunner is running by then...something about some cracked heads and a blown carb (lousy procharger ), he is supposed to get an engine built by INDY, and i dont know if anyone knows this but they made a n/a 340 C.I break 600 hp its a bad bitch..

if nothing else i just wanna check out your car, maybe we will boost the B20 rex and see if it can hang, we just need some better shoes on the rotas
    fo-shizzle nizzle what side of town you stay on ?

the daytona made the fucking race thats what they call it daytona, a stock charger (69 model) will stomp your pos firebird all day everyday...
    I disagree with this statement. The race is called Daytona becasue of the it being on the beach in the begining of NASCAR. The car is named after the race.

uh either way they totally decimated all in that race for the longest time

fo-shizzle nizzle what side of town you stay on ?

souf side!!!!!

well i work by the ship channel, about 10 mins from the tunnel
    but i live in pearland

souf side!!!!!

well i work by the ship channel, about 10 mins from the tunnel
    but i live in pearland
    damn you work right by my dad then, my dad works at AES deepwater right there on the ship channel, LOL @ the tunnel, i used to HAUL ASS through there in the teg when i was the big exhaust and it was so fucking loud and annoying it was great but damn dude your aways away from me, i live in the far north east side, LOL Crosby, right past baytown

ehh its like 20 mins away...........at like 190mph lol

by then ill have money for the Hids and you can bring them and we can go drinking

Default just another reminder

Looks good Im just finishing up a 3 link on my xj. Im on 35s but trying to figure the best way to get to 37s. Anytime youre looking for a fellow XJ to head out shoot me a message.

i don't know why but that ^ made me lol

Default -

Jim we are not to far from each other now, if you let me know what weekend you want to build it I can come up to your house to help out. With the new job I have to work every other Saturday but I am also free a couple of days during the middle of the week too. Just let me know.

Thread Information