Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just another reminder

Default just another reminder

honda suck see sig

Quote Originally Posted by crack3rjack
    honda suck see sig
    idk man, i kinda agree but as for longevity, and build, honda/toyota/nissan, well not so much nissan, but they take the cake my friend, i had a 96 gsr with just some drop springs, and that bitch handled like no other car, i have a camaro right now, and im in the process of doing some strano suspension work along with some spohn parts, but i loved my integra, if i could own one again i think i might, if it was at a VERY decent price that is
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman47
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2118
    I知 not going to have sex with you just so you can ask for cum on your face

Oh and license plates on the front = teh ghey, but thats just personal preference Refer to pic below \/ now THAT is fucking sexy
    you know the world is fucked up when a man getting pounded in the ass by a horse is not the weirdest thing you've seen today

lol, you post about it every time you get a chance.
    RHS 4-0

Quote Originally Posted by Falder
    lol, you post about it every time you get a chance.
    pride my friend...........pride.

true, I love the f bodys too
    RHS 4-0

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    idk man, i kinda agree but as for longevity, and build, honda/toyota/nissan, well not so much nissan, but they take the cake my friend, i had a 96 gsr with just some drop springs, and that bitch handled like no other car, i have a camaro right now, and im in the process of doing some strano suspension work along with some spohn parts, but i loved my integra, if i could own one again i think i might, if it was at a VERY decent price that is
    alright... if i only wanted reliability i would have bought a honda, but my list of past cars includes a 160,000 trans am and an almost 170,000 mile firebird. sure the firebird leaked oil and the trans slipped a little, but thats just cause it was beat on for the first 150,000 miles. show me a honda that will stand up to an ass whooping the way a gm 3.8 will. head gasket goes... it leaks a little bit of oil on the block. who cares? you can run that bitch to 200k with that bad head gasket too.

dont get me wrong i have 2 imports, a 91 jetta gli lightly modified for scca sts, and a 6bolt turbo dsm. those are respectable cars (for the purpose for which they were built) but to every faggot ass 16 year old with a 89 "teg" or a civic hatch with i/h/e your a waste of life, an embarassment to real car enthusiasts everywhere, AND the reason that the god damn cops are crawling on every fucking street we used to race on. in cleveland we have a spot that theve been racing at since the 60's, my dad used to go there and watch people trailor in fucking tube frame cars. then what happened? some fucking hollywood faggot decided to bring in paul walker and an orange supra and FUCK IT ALL UP FOR EVERYONE. HONDA YOU ARE THE WHITE TRASH BASTARD CHILD OF THE TRUE CAR OWNER AND I HOPE ALL YOU RICEBOY FAGGOTS GET HIT BY A BUS

oh yea forgot to mention the licence plate issue... less than a week after i got my plates i had the front one in the windshield and got a ticket. loud red sports car attracts alot of attention and cops in the cleveland suburbs are cock suckers

alright... if i only wanted reliability i would have bought a honda, but my list of past cars includes a 160,000 trans am and an almost 170,000 mile firebird. sure the firebird leaked oil and the trans slipped a little, but thats just cause it was beat on for the first 150,000 miles. show me a honda that will stand up to an ass whooping the way a gm 3.8 will. head gasket goes... it leaks a little bit of oil on the block. who cares? you can run that bitch to 200k with that bad head gasket too.

dont get me wrong i have 2 imports, a 91 jetta gli lightly modified for scca sts, and a 6bolt turbo dsm. those are respectable cars (for the purpose for which they were built) but to every faggot ass 16 year old with a 89 "teg" or a civic hatch with i/h/e your a waste of life, an embarassment to real car enthusiasts everywhere, AND the reason that the god damn cops are crawling on every fucking street we used to race on. in cleveland we have a spot that theve been racing at since the 60's, my dad used to go there and watch people trailor in fucking tube frame cars. then what happened? some fucking hollywood faggot decided to bring in paul walker and an orange supra and FUCK IT ALL UP FOR EVERYONE. HONDA YOU ARE THE WHITE TRASH BASTARD CHILD OF THE TRUE CAR OWNER AND I HOPE ALL YOU RICEBOY FAGGOTS GET HIT BY A BUS
    Supras are trash ? since when, their just like camaros and firebirds, and T/A's if you ask me, they take a lil work and you get ALOT out of them, i had a 96 integra gsr that had 221K on it, had a bad oil leak, needed cv shafts, inner tie rods, and it still hauled ass for a 4cyc, but i had to get away from it, i mean it had a skunk2 intake mani, dc header, and a hytech exhaust and still wasnt as quick as i wanted, for it to be as quick as i wanted i had to go FI. Thats why i bought the maro, cause it had, well see sig, and the car HAULS ASS. but im looking into getting ANOTHER honda beater, like a OLD accord or some shitjust for the fuck of it, cause i really dont wanna put alot of miles on te maro

you seem way too worked up over this.

I had fun deleting your posts in the kills forum by the way

woa hold on there.... a supra is one of the FEW cars i would take over a ta/camaro ( in that range) never said they were trash just used it to referance that abomination of a movie. i had an old 88 integra at one point with 220 on it also, rusted out silver pos. engine outlasted the body, the floorboards rusted thru and the bottom was so rusty i tried to jack it up to fix a control arm and the stand went thru the pinchweld and floor. reliable is one thing... but to build a honda right takes ALOT of $$ or its just slow. as the saying goes pick two - fast/reliable/cheap. sure you get to pick two, and you get more than enough of those 2, but that last one is severely lacking

Quote Originally Posted by 95civicex
    you seem way too worked up over this.

I had fun deleting your posts in the kills forum by the way
    i hope you enjoy ALL of your anti whoring

btw you are exempt from any anti honda statments ive made, if i recall correctly youve had a turbo for a couple years now

your still a dumbass, honda will and always will surpass your fucking shitbird,
    p.s firebirds are the ugly nasty, piece of shit stepchild of an ugly gayass father called the trans-am

btw you are exempt from any anti honda statments ive made, if i recall correctly youve had a turbo for a couple years now
    since spring of '04....damn, didnt realize its been that long

oh yea forgot to mention the licence plate issue... less than a week after i got my plates i had the front one in the windshield and got a ticket. loud red sports car attracts alot of attention and cops in the cleveland suburbs are cock suckers
    eat ass u cock sucking homo its all about the vtec

Quote Originally Posted by 91tegkid
    eat ass u cock sucking homo its all about the vtec
    yes cause i wanna wait till 6grand for my car to make power

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese
    yes cause i wanna wait till 6grand for my car to make power
    i wrote that cause i was bored but boof ur car will kill mine

im telling you boof bring that car and challenge the roadrunner, it only has a 5.9L i swear

Quote Originally Posted by enigma9789
    your still a dumbass, honda will and always will surpass your fucking shitbird,
    p.s firebirds are the ugly nasty, piece of shit stepchild of an ugly gayass father called the trans-am
    wait a second here.... you drive mopar? lemme guess you missed the short bus and didnt even learn your numbers. all dodge does is stuff a big ass engine in a car and sell it... sure they can be fast, but thats all theyll every be. there not safe, reliable, or even good looking. hell most of the vipers on the road dont have abs. dodge is made for mullet wearing trailor trash who dont think they need "options" well except for that thar hemi (which btw the new hemi isnt a true hemi)

Quote Originally Posted by 95civicex
    since spring of '04....damn, didnt realize its been that long
    for some reason i remember the car being yellow...

for some reason i remember the car being yellow...
    maybe you're thinking of rota92..or whatever his screen name was.
    He had a yellow hatch

thats right i remember a picture or his yellow hatch next to a coupe (also yellow)

what are the numbers on the car now track times / power

mine or his?

Thread Information